Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Body Bodying Diet And Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Bodying Diet And Drug (4510 Views)

share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise / The Future Of Birth Control And Drug Delivery / On Diet And People Are Still Calling You Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Bodying Diet And Drug by DONFASZY(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
DEAR ALL

WHATS THE BEST ADVISIBLE BODY BUILDING DRUG AND DIET?

I WANT TO START BUILDING MY MUSCLES?

I HAVE BROUGHT ALL ITEMS FOR THIS ALREAYD(GYM)

DO U KNOW AMINO ACID? DRUG?

ABOUT 100TABLETS COST AROUND 1,800, IT IS OK FOR A GOOD RESULT, I NO WAN DISFIGURE O

PLS HOLLA AT ME
Re: Body Bodying Diet And Drug by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
I'll be careful before i take those pills if i were you. Exactly what type of amino acids are those Romeo4real is in a better position to answer your question(s).
Re: Body Bodying Diet And Drug by Romeo4real(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2009
@poster -

DEAR ALL WHATS THE BEST ADVISIBLE BODY BUILDING DRUG AND DIET?
By "Drug", i would assume you mean Supplements, and not Anabolic Steroids?
You need to focus on increasing your intake of complex carbs - as this will provide the energy for your workouts - Rice/Yam/Potatoes/Pasta/Wheat product, etc. You will also need to increase your intake of protein drastically. It is largely the breakdown and synthesis of protein that promotes muscle growth. If you are serious about building muscle mass, you will need to consume approx 2 grams of protein for every kilogram of body weight. E.g. if you weigh 80kg, then you need 160grams of high quality protein a day.

Below are good sources of protein -
- Egg White (no yolk) : Has the highest Biological Value(BV)of all proteins. Can be taken raw (blended with chocolate powder/yogurt to make a milk shake), or it can be boiled, or fried(with minimal oil) to make an egg white omelette. If taken raw, you need to ensure the eggs are free from parasites and pathogens (Salmonella), as this can be dangerous.
- Whey Protein Powder (Protein Shake): Blended with milk(skimmed),or water. You need a shake that give a minimum of 20g of protein/serving, and minimal carbs/fat. You need to take this 2-3 times a day in addition to any meals.
Fish/Chicken/Lean Meat : Fish is much healthier than meat as it contains no saturated fats, and is also rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids (Unsaturated Fat) - if you eat "Oily" Fish

DO U KNOW AMINO ACID? DRUG? ABOUT 100TABLETS COST AROUND 1,800, IT IS OK FOR A GOOD RESULT
There are lots of supplements you can use, but as a starter, it is best to focus on Amino Acids. These are basically the building blocks of protein. Any protein you ingest will eventually be broken down into its component amino acids.
You can get any brand you want, but it is best to get one that gives you 1000mg/tablet. You will need to take about 2 tablets, 3 times a day.
If you want, you can also get supplements of individual separate amino acids - L-Arginine, L- Lysine, L-Glutamine, etc
Also increase your intake of vitamins - especially Vitamin C, Vitamin B and Zinc. These all help in the muscle building and recovery process.

But do remember, body building is not easy. Without a consistent, focused and hardworking routine, for a minimum of 3 days a week, all this would be a waste of time, and money. Do get enough rest after your workout periods. This is when the muscle actually "grows".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help / Edo Discharges 18 Coronavirus Patients / Baby With Two Heads As In Nigeria,thou Old News,so No Be Juju Ohhhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.