Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida (27690 Views)

Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) / Car Made Of Wood Spotted In Bida Niger State (photo) / Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by diasporaman(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2016
This is creativity from our Hausa brother.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by whirlwind7(m): 5:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice.
I just sprained my neck trying to view the sideways up and upside down pictures.

Can the motorcycle engine efficiently power this automobile, considering it's weight? I doubt that.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by DEXTROVERT: 5:58am On Mar 04, 2016
[/b]#buynigeriatogrow[b]

1 Like

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by fasho01(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Innovative cool

1 Like

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by diasporaman(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2016
News like this is what gladdens the heart.

Sorry for the upside down pictures

2 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by SynNelson(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2016
NICE WORK BRO
ENGINEERS ROCKS!!! cool

6 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Smooyis(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Creativity at work. Never ignore little beginnings

2 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by tooman: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2016
nice but the weight
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Sparrow13: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Creative but I will like to see it move
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2016
How are u sure the guy even went to school?Nobi only Engineer.Good mrng jawee
SynNelson:
NICE WORK BRO

ENGINEERS ROCKS!!! cool

1 Like

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by SynNelson(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
How are u sure the guy even went to school?Nobi only Engineer.Good mrng jawee

His an Engineer by talent..#NO_DOUBT

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2016
0% safe cos in any case of a spark ,the car will burn within a blink....innovative though

11 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
SynNelson:

His an Engineer by talent..#NO_DOUBT

See your mouth like Engineer by talent
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by SynNelson(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

See your mouth like Engineer by talent

tongue plsss o itz too early dear....I retreat!!...
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by khristals(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
the carving is impressive I must say

2 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by 7footre(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Excellent I must say, that is until the rains come

4 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by nbright: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Abo ki construction company

1 Like

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by yemajiteru(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish.. .
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by baddyoosha: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
g
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by tkpoint2(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
This is a sign of good things (Inventions) coming to this Nation.

"A cloud as small as a man's hand is rising from the sea." ........................ 1 King 18:44
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by shakurkings(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
WOOD the car start?

13 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by MadCow1: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Indians..
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by sayyid(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
this kind of person if equipped with necessary materials, undergo some training he will definitely make wonders. but we Nigerians we don't appreciate what we have while our leaders are after there pockets. until we start to cherish what we have that is when Nigeria can move forward

2 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Segadem(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Good
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by gunpoint(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Sempumping:
0% safe cos in any case of a spark ,the car will burn within a blink....innovative though
Fuucck you are harsh grin
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Sunnycliff(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
I appreciate guys with creativity! Kudos man
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Eyop: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
OP...so must i bend my laptop to view your pics

4 Likes

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by DONSMITH123(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9 NIV

1 Like

Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Segadem(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2016
shakurkings:
WOOD the car start?
Hahahahaaha
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by omolola15(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
Na so the thing go catch fire one day.
Re: A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? / Innoson: FG Did Not Order Us To Relocate To Lagos Or Kaduna / As An Experienced Driver, When Slowing Down, Is It Clutch Or Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.