Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare (13386 Views)

Biafra: Agitations Symptom Of Rot In Nigeria – Sultan / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Pdp’s ‘16 Years Of Rot’ By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by hmuhammad(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, yesterday expressed confidence on the ability of President Muhammadu Buhari to come up with a clear development plan for Nigeria saying what the present administration is doing is to ‘remove logs that have fallen upon one another’ starting with fight against corruption.

The fiery speaker however urged Nigerians to use their voter’s card wisely at the next election.

He spoke at the 2016 Obafemi Awolowo Birthday Commemorative Symposium held at the Efunyela Hall of the Awolowo’s residence in Ikenne-Remo, Ogun State, where various speakers bemoaned the dwindling fortunes of the country.

At the event, Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State, Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun and Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State, among other eminent Nigerians, also advocated the adoption of the progressive ideas and programmes of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo for Nigeria to move forward.

In an interview with reporters at the sidelines of the symposium earlier, Bakare had thrown his weight behind the anti-corruption campaign of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

Bakare said anti-corruption should not be the ultimate end, saying the government must come up with policy thrust.

http://leadership.ng/news/506412/pmb-clearing-many-years-rot-bakare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by HungerBAD: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
Correct man.

22 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Tokety7: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2016
So True.

7 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by rozayx5(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2016
keep deceiving yourself

buharis govt itself is a rot. his budget is a hyper rot

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2016
seriously all the do is make the rich higher d poor lower 😈

2 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by blackpanda: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Very true

But the enemies of progress and devils among us will soon flock here to WAIL uncontrollably! grin

15 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Hyperchi(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2016
and the citizen are facing hunger. befor e go figt corruption finish person go don die. pls say the trult inrespect of party

lat the man go to is area and ask how then da cop with PMB.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by tooman: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
blackpanda:
Very true
But the enemies of progress and devils among us will soon flock here to WAIL uncontrollably! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by khristals(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
if that be the case, why does the rot smell even more now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Islie: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Pastor Bakare...... one of the very few Pastor I do respect

4 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2016
Isn't it the apex of stewpeedity for dis man 2 buy PMS at N220 but, still come here to say nonsense.. The truth is that,

When Buhari & APC finishes with Nigeria and Nigerians, it is only Change that will remain..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by hesiod: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2016
Bakare is no longer fiery. He's been acting cowardly since change took over. He is owned now and tele guided. 95% zombism activated in him.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Clerverly: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2016
hesiod:
Bakare is no longer fiery. He's been acting cowardly since change took over. He is owned now and tele guided. 95% zombism activated in him.
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it the apex of stewpeedity for dis man 2 buy PMS at N220 but, still come here to say nonsense..
khristals:
if that be the case, why does the rot smell even more now
Hyperchi:
and the citizen are facing hunger. befor e go figt corruption finish person go don die. pls say the trult inrespect of party
lat the man go to is area and ask how then da cop with PMB.

IPOB Charlatans! Any good News from their Country gives them Heart Attack...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by adconline(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2016
How come most important people in his cabinet were part of the gang that created the rot??

3 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Pidggin(f): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Clearing rot with the calibre of people in his party grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by luvinhubby(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2016
I beg to disagree with you pastor Bakare.

Rewarding party loyalists is different from clearing logjams, the minister of education confirmed this with the recent sack of 12 VCs without due process & replacing them with party loyalists. I do not see any mess being cleared by that.

What i see been done is PMB clearing office holders & replacing them with party loyalists.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by drsteroid(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
May God bless u Pastor Bakare! In no distant time,Nigerians will start reaping the change they craved for..PMB has been busy sanitizing the whole system which was bastardized by corrupt PDP Govt

3 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by ellechrystal(f): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2016
this man go change mouth soon, hunger don dey catch am, him dey form loyal to pmb, when pmb's govt in the Rot itself, the current lies they tell has never been in the history of nigeria, their deciet is worst than that of Satan, devil dey learn work from them sef, n he is here chanting something else, mtchewww, rot indeed,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2016
hesiod:

LOL! ngeneukwenu na one shameless zombie charlatan.
u dey mind those shameless set of people. Even when banks charge dem unnecessary stamp duty, they buy fuel to power their generator to charge their phone, they will still come here to Sai Baba..

I don't know someone can exchange his/her brain for Vanilla ice cream until I met Cleverly & his likes..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Stalwert: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2016
rozayx5:
keep deceiving yourself

buharis govt itself is a rot. his budget is a hyper rot

Chio see painment, if he had blasted Buhari he is not deceiving himself right?

7 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by comos: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Tund bakare, end time pastor

1 Like

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Drsheddy(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2016
T
Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Sasuwa(f): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Yaradua has his 7 point agenda, Can someone tell me the agenda or goals of buhari govt.?

1 Like

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
When will they stop giving excuses for non-performance? So, in 2019 they will ask to be voted for second term cos they used dia first term clearing past rot. I swear, dat juju no go work again

1 Like

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2016
If voting actually meant anything good it would have been illegal!
Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by ednut1(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2016
i was part if d 1966 counter coup, coup dat removed gowon, i was a milirary gov, petroleum minister, chief coup plotter in 1983, Ptf chairman under d greatest looter ever Abacha. who am i. he is part of the rot abeg

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by judondasylva(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2016
this man is deceiving him self not me.

1 Like

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by Originality007: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
undecided is Amechi not part of the Rot?...

2 Likes

Re: PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare by blackboy(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
History will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Labour, FG Meet Today On Minimum Wage / PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.