Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? (444422 Views)

Is Perfect White Cream Safe? / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2011
its not a bleachin cream ppl!! my mum uses it i see no change in her!
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by BrianLee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
Fair & White seems to have great reviews.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by Ipsi(f): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2011
im sorry but the people saying their legs are still dark are you sure you cream your legs? or feet?

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by onlyme22: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
talking about your feet that gets dark while using fair and white you should also note that the cream contain a harsh ingredient and and if discounting after 2mnth the reactions is discoloration,

Please if the cream is good on your skin continue with it, wink

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by myopera1(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2012
All ranges of Fair and white SUCKzz............a waste of resource!
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by inuma: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Afta using dis cream n palmers skin sucess soap 4 lik 8months...I noticed blackheads/acne wich icthes lik crazy on my knee,elbow n thighs...pls I wud lov 2 knw if its as a result of d cream..cos b4 dis it ws workin perfectly...
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by marianazme(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2012
i think the effect varies from person to person, a friend of mine used the skin perfector and her skin looked so clearer and more fair bt when i used it, i had this massive pimples on my face that refused to leave for like a month. Iv also noticed that most lightenin-cream-using ladies always have terrible pimples and dark feet and that scares me alot. Right now I use nivea fair and ori(shea butter), the effect may not be immediate but it will be natural and long lasting

4 Likes

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by shaniquaMak: 1:03am On May 09, 2013
THE AMAKA: the person who posted this thread in the first place.
she is obviously discussing bleaching cream.
someone else said they used it and it messed up their feet, so they discontinued use.
this is obvious she is talking about bleaching cream.

someone willing to openly admit their self hate.

the poster of this topic has yet to say otherwise, so what do you think?

@Amaka if you have been following you'd have noticed that the said cream doesn't exhibit the characteristics of a typical cream. It is a toning cream that doesn't even tone everyone. Some have to use all the products it even has the slightest effect.
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by lulukay(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2013
I don't know watsup wiv ladies and critizing oda women..if she wants to bleach does it affect d income comin into ur pockect? No..so if u don't hav any advise let her be..yall r claimin so natural..did u come to dis world wiv makeup no,but we strive to look gud,y didn't u glue ur vernix caseosa to ur skin so dat weld know u love d way u wia made! Kmt! My dear diff pipol hav diff views on fair n white products I know it usedta b gud..but rite now I don't tink ild even give it 3stars..if ur lookin to smoothen or briten up a lil..try complexion soaps or bath gels herd dh7 is mild n good..den u can use any mosturizing lotion..Neutrogena mayb wiv a lil spf n dasall...if u want to tone or bleach feel free..hehehe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by swtme(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am dark skinned and I've been using fair and white, so white skin perfector 4 a month n I love my skin complexion now and ppl around me are also loving it.The creme actually lightens d complexion bt in a good kind of way not in a bleaching kind of way, I av actually longed 4 a lighter skin although not 'light light as in yellow pawpaw' bt like black American's complexion like Halle Berry n Kelly Rowland.It also lightened d stretch marks on my stomach caused by pregnancy,I am so loving this cream!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by omorsexie(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fair n white cream is very good if u get the original. Visit marykay megastore N more, 15 akinremi str anifowose ikeja or add them on bbm 315D6918
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by Iyaoloja(f): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello, Fair and White is NOT a bleaching skin brand. It simply helps tone the skin and give it a nice, even, bright and glowing look. For those who live in Nigeria and similar climate, you will find that the Sun naturally darkens the skin, and in some cases the skin ends up having an uneven look (famously referred to as skin patches). This is where products like Fair and White come in, they help safely even the skin color. With over 2 decades of skincare industry experience, I can assure you that the genuine Fair and White products will not harm the skin if used correctly.

As for the main question asked, with skin lightening products, what may work for your sister may not give you the same result. You may either get a favorable result or may not work at all or even find that your skin may reacts negatively to the product (very rare cases with Fair and White, QEI+, Black Opal products). When you find what gives you a favorable result stick to it. And also be patient, give it at least 1 month before making judgement on how good the product is. Also, if you can, try to take a before and after picture of yourself so as to judge the difference accurately. Make sure to use the same background and light setting when taking the pictures.
For best results, try to use some Sun screen protector (starting from SPF15) on the areas of the body that will be exposed to Sun, so as to avoid the Sun getting you darker while you work to correct the darkening problem you already have.

To purchase authentic Fair and White items supplied directly via the exclusive distributor in Nigeria, visit www.iyaoloja.com.

It is not self hate to want to get your skin to it's natural state. For those who live in England and cooler climates, you will find that a day in Nigeria's weather will immediately tan/darken you.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by bollyfolly: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have been using the cream for several years and it doesnt bleach my skin. Though i am not using the toning one, my complexion is perfect just needed something to make it glow.

I use the normal lotion type and i bet u its so perfect for my skin... I can recommend it to anyone cos i have been on it for over 5 yrs even with the soap.
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by TeamLightSkin(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Order original fair & white Vit.C products @ affordable rates from us. pin:28EA802A
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by bummiechris: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2014
@iyaloja pls can u drop or pin or no as to get information from u and to order,tanks
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by bummiechris: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
@iyaloja I have been trying to order on or blog but I am finding it difficult pls can u help out tanks
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by harizonal123(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
swtme:
I am dark skinned and I've been using fair and white, so white skin perfector 4 a month n I love my skin complexion now and ppl around me are also loving it.The creme actually lightens d complexion bt in a good kind of way not in a bleaching kind of way, I av actually longed 4 a lighter skin although not 'light light as in yellow pawpaw' bt like black American's complexion like Halle Berry n Kelly Rowland.It also lightened d stretch marks on my stomach caused by pregnancy,I am so loving this cream!!!!
Pls are u still using the cream? Am a dark person and about buying it now. Hope it didn't bleash after long use. I urgently need your advice cos I Wanner turn black american ASAP. Thanks
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by swtme(f): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2015
harizonal123:

Pls are u still using the cream? Am a dark person and about buying it now. Hope it didn't bleash after long use. I urgently need your advice cos I Wanner turn black american ASAP. Thanks

I stopped using it cos it was making me lighter than I wanted although peeps say it was because I wasn't indoor back then n AC makes cream work faster but now that I'm outdoor more I'm thinking of starting again

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by harizonal123(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
swtme:

I stopped using it cos it was making me lighter than I wanted although peeps say it was because I wasn't indoor back then n AC makes cream work faster but now that I'm outdoor more I'm thinking of starting again
Did any person by chance mentioned that it seems u were bleaching when u got extremely lighter? Pls which body cream are u presently using? I think we have the same taste of colour
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by TeamLightSkin(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
harizonal123:

Did any person by chance mentioned that it seems u were bleaching when u got extremely lighter? Pls which body cream are u presently using? I think we have the same taste of colour

Try kojie san range, its natural wt kojic acid n papaya n vitamin c. It delivers glowing results in 1 month guaranteed

*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey
SERUM, LOTION, FACE CREAM » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-body-cream-lotion

KOJIE SAN REGULAR, PAPAYA & DREAM WHITE soaps » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-whitening-soaps
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by harizonal123(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
swtme:

swtme:

harizonal123:

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2015
It is a bleaching cream, RUN from it. I'm very dark and I was asked to use the blue one that it's for dark pple, after using it for like 2 weeks, my face started getting light in an uneven and ugly way. Maybe it's cos I'm dark tho. Altho, hydroquinone was not lsited on the bottle, it still contains about 2% of it. I don't think the 2% is harmful yet if you are not using it permanently. Some people use this cream and they have great Testimonies but my sister, it's a huge risk

I should have suspected when exclusive whitenizer was written on it but the Testimonies were just too much. It's still in my wardrobe rotting away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by funnyme(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
For us in Jos what do yu recomend that we use,because I don tire for the weather.
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by harizonal123(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmmmm .. Am already looking like black american. Glowing from all sides in just 2weeks+ and every body naw calls me fine boy.... Doesn't bleach at all . I would give update in two months time

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by bewitching: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Whateva ur skin needs are,talk 2 me,there's a product 4 u,090 93308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by fragrant(f): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
harizonal123:
Hmmmmm .. Am already looking like black american. Glowing from all sides in just 2weeks+ and every body naw calls me fine boy.... Doesn't bleach at all . I would give update in two months time
two months don reach

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by harizonal123(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
fragrant:
two months don reach

Lol! Have u been counting for me?
Re: How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? by fragrant(f): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
harizonal123:

Lol! Have u been counting for me? Kk, here is my pix. I will remove it after a week
cute nd nice chocolate smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Styles / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos ) / Trendy Styles Made With 'ankara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.