Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio (48589 Views)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Mboi: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Where is Oba Akiolu? Can be throw the Hausas in Lagoon? I thought they said igbos are the ones spoiling Lagos... Am laughing in Jakata.

16 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by SilvanusII(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2016
RZArecta:
The APC's "change" has brought us to this level where security operatives openly take sides in tribal conflicts. We've not been this divided since 1966. Sai Baba Sai Tinubu

Will you shut that smelly orifice u call a mouth? I remember in 2012 on my way to my PPA, these guys started ANOTHER clash. It was very difficult to pass through to and from Agiliti to the Ketu-Ikorodu rd. You are here blabbing about 'APC change'. Who was President then Was the market not closed and curfew imposed by the state governor too? You must be retarded. Truly, the memories of ppl are short.
You better learn to be responsible and not put ur failures on other ppl's heads

phayvoursky:
CAN SUCH NONSENSE HAPPEN IN BENIN CITY, WARRI, SAPELE, AUCHI, OWERRI, PH, ABA N SO ON?

WHETHER U.S MARINE OR NAVY SEAL BACKED RIOT.

WE DIE FOLLOW ANYBODY.

CHICKEN HEARTED SOUTH WESTERNERS.

PROUDLY 5 PERCENT.

PLEEEASE!!! Clear make I see rd. "Warri no dey carry last, South-South ppl eye too strong" carry me go vote Jonathan then. If he is a true representation of your ppl, u guys are just clueless, loudmouthed, ineffectual buffoons. Pangolos wey dey make noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2016
[size=20pt]TINUBU Imagine your stupid alliance, because of your love for power and money ?[/size]

Shall we allow our own to be murdered on our soil ?

Shall we fold our hands and allow our family members to be killed in cold-blood ?

Shall we because of the selfish alliance of politicians watch as our properties goes up in flame ?

If this is happening in other places around the country, should we allow this stupidity in Lagos ?

Still searching for answers with full annoyance and grieve. angry embarassed

Cc" Anonimi, Ajepako, Ajebutter, Ola17 and original Ojulowo Omo'Odua who have not sold their conscience and birthright for a plate of "RICE".

Where is the Odua People's Congress ? Oh! Tinubu broke the ranks ? undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Shelomo(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
What the hell is this? why the Hausa everywhere causing problems? are the yoruba community afraid of them or of what? I beg...I beg...I beg do something
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Agbalanze(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Abeg.. u guys should enjoy una collabo and the new found love.. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by mediachirps(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Is just the two brothers. Waze... The bus, has been removed.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Elsuperior(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
WTF is happening to this countrywhy are all the negative headlines related to the northerners?can any good come out from the north @all?SMH....there was a country called Nigeria
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by adult91: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
EggovinMma:
cheesy cheesy

One Nigeria is really working

Sister m tell them oo. The Yoruba's use d Hausa brain against the igbos. The Hausa come like them based on same religion wey dem de share with the majority of d yorubas.A person who will never love me except I am a Muslim is a devil The yorubas are the chief Nigeria problems. Now they are talking of one Nigeria. I no gree one naija ooo. Merge with d northerners and leave us alone. We don't have unity among ourselves u say, but family still stays together

13 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by BlackPeni5: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.

Even when Yoruba and Fulani are fighting...you were able to bring Ipad into the discussion.

The Hausa and Fulani are actually the wise ones cos they have succeeded in dividing the south and conquering the south west.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Yoruba in ketu voted massively for buhari.See what his boys have done to the yoruba.

15 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
superstar1:

It is a lie. Hausas took greater casualties.

I am not interested in your glorification of horror.

So all the cars, cele church, shops burt belongs to hausas?

You took higher casualties, I have someone that lives there and he has agreed with this write up.

I am not here to join issues on this matter, my point is that Igbos don't go about raping, vandalising and destroying things.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Ebukaobi: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Firefire:
[size=20pt]TINUBU Imagine your stupid alliance, because of your love for power and money ?[/size]

Shall we fold our hands and allow our family members to be killed in cold-blood ?

Shall we because of the selfish alliance of politicians watch as our properties goes up in flame ?

If this is happening in other places around the country, should we allow this stupidity in Lagos ?

Cc" Anonimi, Ajepako, Ajebutter, Ola17 and original Ojulowo Omo'Odua who have not sold their conscience and birthright for a plate of "RICE".

You are Igbo , stop claiming Yoruba

You are rejoicing at the death of Yorubas but you failed to realise that Igbo traders were killed at Mile 12 yesterday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
It's high time the SW governors checkmate the massive influx of these blood sucking demons. God save my people from docility especially the Muslims.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Mackson01: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Hausa on Yoruba soil. I am speechless

6 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by iamdynamite(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2016
aljharem:
Na dem dem vote change na

abeg
this is not the first time this will be happening,happened during obasanjo tenure too,that clash was more fatal than this.we lost our hausa reverend to that clash

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by otitokoroleti: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Firefire:

I HATE TINUBU, I HATE OSINBAJO & ALL YORUBA THAT ALIGN WITH BUHARI.

5 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Firefire(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
superstar1:

It is a lie. Hausas took greater casualties.

I am not interested in your glorification of horror.

Aifinipeni, Aifeyan pe eyan, lo mu ki ara oko, san bante wo'lu. angry

Who dear forment trouble is a strange land if no super-backing from someone else.

What concerns me with Huasas taking greater casualties, If malu can start attacking humans, even on their soil, then something is not right.

This is what we call... EEMO LUTUPEBE. Mo ri e mo lo de, mo ri ori ologbon late'. angry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ijebu2020: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
I believe the commissioner of police is a yoruba man by his name..so why should he allow the police and other security agencies give the Hausas an upper hand, and he still denied that some people were killed....Naija too many wrongs and problems, na so we go dey go??

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by nbright: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
And someone was saying the Yoruba's owned Lagos. A master is master over everything you have.

7 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by amodu(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
justified10:
we are not one. .
abok.I will always be an abok.i
what
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by BUAR(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
Lives and properties destroyed as though chickens were being slaughtered for a governors daughter's wedding ceremony--------------Hausa pple why?
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
when i said the hausas where friends of nobody but their fellow hausas only and that as an outsider your hausa bestfriend will be the first to attack you during a crisis on Ese's case i was hit with a ban by the mods,and just 48 hrs later ,this came up ,seems the truth hurts even on nairaland,i will still say it again,the hausas and the fulanis are the worse poeple to let into a community ask plateau people they will tell you better.i rest my case before these mods ban me again lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by nike4love: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not good.

We all should learn to live in Peace.

Hausa,Ibo,Yoruba we are one,because in situations like this, everybody is a loser.

Waiting for some people to connect this to Buhari.
Which kind of one?
Must you be a zomie till ur family member is killed before u get sense?
Don't blame buhari blame me!!
Mchwwwww
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
PiperAlpha:
God punish the soul of any Yorubas that will come and abuse ipob or whatever here. Igbos are not our enemy.
It's high time the SW governors checkmate the massive influx of these blood sucking demons. God save my people from docility especially the Muslims.

I don't understand why Yorubas cannot see this. This is very obvious like ABCD.

5 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by EastanPower(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
[s]It's amazing how IPAD touts equate a battle between illiterate okada riders on both sides into Hausa/Yoruba disharmony.

These guys are still butthurt about the joint kick their ineffectual buffoon received from these two great political heavyweights, and will clearly do anything to amplify this conflict among touts in a bid to break our winning alliance.

Pele.[/s]

Please shut up! fulani herdsmen are currently the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

17 Likes

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by Nelkoko: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
I said far distance relationship dont work cos nairaland romance s3ction told me dat
Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by ibadanfinest(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Niger people and their way of thinking.

One idiot talk say even if na army plus air force and navy dem go face them. That shows how stupid you are. You want another massacre abi, u want another Odi or Agatu.

As for losing, everybody loses, this is Lagos and its a major market, everybody loses.

It has happened in the east, it has happened in the west, I pray it won't happen in warri or Benin o cos I don't understand this their boasting o.

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by kingikey01(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Good for dem..

1 Like

Re: “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio by chinchum(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Why are some people so foolish that they just want to bring the 2015 elections in to this

Were there no clashes of this nature under GEJ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.