Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko (1843 Views)

A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo / Construction Of Bungalow For A Nairalander At Ajah Area By Rotech77 / New Project For A Nairalander At Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2016
I'm pleased to share the painted house pictures of a nairalander's house.
It's a high grade textured paint.
What pleases me is the level of satisfaction of the owner. If he's happy with the outcome then I'm happy.

1 Like

Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2016
May God make u leav and grow old in dat ur house..enjoy it to d fulleSt..and for we NL dat don't have house yet...may God giv us ours

2 Likes

Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
kestolove95:
May God make u leav and grow old in dat ur house..enjoy it to d fulleSt..and for we NL dat don't have house yet...may God giv us ours
I produced and supplied the paint.
Thanks for the prayer though.
May God provide us all with one also.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Good, lovely. Good job, the painter did a good job too.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by peaceland(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbadexy:
I'm pleased to share the painted house pictures of a nairalander's house.
It's a high grade textured paint.
What pleases me is the level of satisfaction of the owner. If he's happy with the outcome then I'm happy.
congrats sir,
Please what is the name of the top floor colour?
thanks sir
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
peaceland:

congrats sir,
Please what is the name of the top floor colour?
thanks sir
it's magnolia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by mufutau55(m): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Lovely. Where is Okoko? Or d you mean Akoko in Ondo State?

Hajji M.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2016
mufutau55:
Lovely. Where is Okoko? Or d you mean Akoko in Ondo State?

Hajji M.
Okokomaiko, after LASU
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by mufutau55(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Chekitaut:
Okokomaiko, after LASU

Forgot about that... by Volkswagen area.... Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Forgot about that... by Volkswagen area.... Thx.

Hajji M.
The house was built by chekitaut.
It's an eight block of flats and a bit expansive according to the painter I sent there for quotation but these are the pictures I was able to get from the owner.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
gbadexy:

It's an eight block of flats and a bit expansive according to the painter I sent there for quotation but these are the pictures I was able to get from the owner.
Ha, Gbade thanks but dem no ask you nah. That building was cheap at construction level a suprise figure.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by mufutau55(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2016
gbadexy:

Thank yiu very nuch. I didn't even know that Chekitaut is also an excellent builder. Nice work.

Hajji M.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by mufutau55(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Chekitaut:
Ha, Gbade thanks but dem no ask you nah. That building was cheap at construction level a suprise figure.

Oga mi, nothing stay hidden forever o.
You did an excellent work. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Dominionng(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
gbadexy:

My Oga Chekitaut built this? Oya oo, let's go add "professional builder" to his LinkedIn profile. Simply amazing! Nice choice of paint too.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga mi, nothing stay hidden forever o.
You did an excellent work. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Agba in the house, thanks remain loyal
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dominionng:

My Oga Chekitaut built this? Oya oo, let's go add "professional builder" to his LinkedIn profile. Simply amazing! Nice choice of paint too.
I beg ooo, I appreciate bro, 1love
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
I played a supervisory role. Also doing all payment onbhalf of the owner, buying all materials, a young engineer was on ground, he did a wonderful job. Hence am not a builder.

8unit of 2bedroom flat

2 Likes

Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by danowena: 3:37am On Jun 01, 2016
gbadexy:

I produced and supplied the paint.
Thanks for the prayer though.
May God provide us all with one also.

I was on one of your threads. When you say you produced, do you mean you have your own paint manufacturing company?
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 4:27am On Jun 01, 2016
danowena:

I was on one of your threads. When you say you produced, do you mean you have your own paint manufacturing company?
Yes I do.
A litre of the glow in the dark luminous paint would go for N23, 000 going by the exchange rate that is almost double now.
Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by Chekitaut: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
danowena:

It was wonderful I never believe untill I saw the result. Gbade is wonderful. Sure guy

2 Likes

Re: Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko by gbadexy(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Chekitaut:
It was wonderful I never believe untill I saw the result. Gbade is wonderful. Sure guy
Respect sir. It's humbling and inspiring coming from professional like you.

(1) (Reply)

700sqm Cornner Pies Of Land @ Remlek Estat Ajah Lekki. / Electrical Installation & Maintenance. Electrician, Engineers, 08039235144 / LUXURY 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DUPLEX FOR SALE IN LEKKI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.