Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Global Manpower Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Manpower Limited (8221 Views)

An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited / Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / Global Manpower Computer Base Aptitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2016
I received a message by this global manpower limited (recruitment agency for glo)to come for cbt for customer care Rep for Globacom. Pls who knows about them? How much is their salary? I want to be sure before I travel down to Lag for the CBT.
Re: Global Manpower Limited by BTT(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Senorita123:
I received a message by this global manpower limited (recruitment agency for glo)to come for cbt for customer care Rep for Globacom. Pls who knows about them? How much is their salary? I want to be sure before I travel down to Lag for the CBT.

They are genuine.

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
1m/p.a
Take home 74/76k + 6k airtime
Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Senorita123:
Please how did you apply?
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
makky04:
1m/p.a
Take home 74/76k + 6k airtime
Thanks...Are u sure? Cos I will be travelling down. I got a 40k job in lag which I declined
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
You asked a question...i answered.
I worked at Globacom Call Centre Aug 2013-2014.
It was a shift job.
Salary was 1m/p.a...74/76k take home,+6k credit.

What it is as at today 04/03/2016 i don't know.

Goodluck
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
makky04:
You asked a question...i answered.
I worked at Globacom Call Centre Aug 2013-2014.
It was a shift job.
Salary was 1m/p.a...74/76k take home,+6k credit.

What it is as at today 04/03/2016 i don't know.

Goodluck
Thanks
Re: Global Manpower Limited by BrilliantMind: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
@ makky Pls help me out. I apply but never hear from them
Re: Global Manpower Limited by honestpoju: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please how do you guys apply?

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't know why people are so selfish and self centered, people have been asking the Op how he applied but he's playing dumb. Will telling others about how you apply make you not pass the interview or what is so difficult in enlightening others? Its so disheartening and terrible, pls let's check ourselves.
Re: Global Manpower Limited by raystar96(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
AirmirthDY:
I don't know why people are so selfish and self centered, people have been asking the Op how he applied but he's playing dumb. Will telling others about how you apply make you not pass the interview or what is so difficult in enlightening others? Its so disheartening and terrible, pls let's check ourselves.
That's how so many people think theses days....op feels dropping the information would make the company cancel her appointment

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
raystar96:
That's how so many people think theses days....op feels dropping the information would make the company cancel her appointment
That's man's inhumanity to man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=AirmirthDY post=43476240]I don't know why people are so selfish and self centered, people have been asking the Op how he applied but he's playing dumb. Will telling others about how you apply make you not pass the interview or what is so difficult in enlightening others? Its so disheartening and terrible, pls let's check ourselves.)
E never pain you, if not u would have hugged the nearest transformer. How can u say I am acting dumb when I don't even remember applying for any glo customer care job. I had to go through the stress of checking all the sent messages in my email one by one for u and u r here spewing trash!!! If I didn't want to answer u, won't I have just said I can't remember.

2 Likes

Re: Global Manpower Limited by raystar96(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
AirmirthDY:

That's man's inhumanity to man...
Too bad we humans have degenerated to this stage..That's y I do respect individuals that gives critical information...without collecting a dime ....Cc debbie
Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=Senorita123 post=43476884][/quote]
A simple answer would have been the best, you shouldn't make things hard for yourself. You're a girl for crying out loud, life doesn't end here and there is much more to life than this...

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=Senorita123 post=43476884][/quote]
A simple answer would have been the best, you shouldn't make things hard for yourself. You're a girl for crying out loud, life doesn't end here and there is much more to life than this... You've got a lot to learn.

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by raystar96(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=Senorita123 post=43476884][/quote] madam....clam down...when the question was asked..y didn't u reply swiftly like this...The guy said the truth and u are angry now...next time explain earlier
Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
raystar96:
Too bad we humans have degenerated to this stage..That's y I do respect individuals that gives critical information...without collecting a dime ....Cc debbie
We have very few of them...
Re: Global Manpower Limited by raystar96(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
AirmirthDY:

We have very few of them...
I respect Debbie any day....I attended one interview because of her and the firm promised to get back me...if na recharge card self....I go send dat woman...she makes me still respect ladies and far different from the world of today
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
I owe nobody explanation. I repeat, I did not apply for any glo customer care job okay? I av asked ppl how they applied for jobs on this forum and they didn't reply? Did I feel bad,YES. Did I insult them? NO. I don't see any sense in hoarding info to mY fellow naira landers as long as I have it. If not, there is nothing I can do. The fact that I tell u doesn't in any way reduce my chance of being selected.

3 Likes

Re: Global Manpower Limited by olumaxi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
D problem is,when certain questions r been asked..d beneficiaries wil not even remember ao they applied...na miracle applications

3 Likes

Re: Global Manpower Limited by raystar96(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Senorita123:
I owe nobody explanation. I repeat, I did not apply for any glo customer care job okay? I av asked ppl how they applied for jobs on this forum and they didn't reply? Did I feel bad,YES. Did I insult them? NO. I don't see any sense in hoarding info to mY fellow naira landers as long as I have it. If not, there is nothing I can do. The fact that I tell u doesn't in any way reduce my chance of being selected.
early explanation would have saved all this drama
Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Senorita123:
I totally get you mam. Goodluck at the interview, 'cos you'll need it.
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
olumaxi:
D problem is,when certain questions r been asked..d beneficiaries wil not even remember ao they applied...na miracle applications
U shd worry more then.cos on my own part, dats d gospel truth. Not everyone is a liar.FYI, I have applied to over 80 jobs. How do u expect me to remember? More so, I apply to many jobs with yahoo or gmail.com which ppl shy away from thinking its scam. Just like this.

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by Emmey67: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
^^^^
Correct!!
thanks for email
Re: Global Manpower Limited by Senorita123(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
raystar96:
early explanation would have saved all this drama
Yea, right. But I m sure if I had said dis from d beginning,the nairalanders i know would have still put up a fight that I wasn't saying the truth. So I decided to just keep kwayet. I don't blame u guys for the bashing. I blame the economy and the situation of things in the country.Though, its a 'COMPETE OR DIE SOCIETY", yet I don't believe in that school of thought.

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by BrilliantMind: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Send ur c.v to customerservice984@yahoo.co.uk .I also apply last week but i never hear from them. All the best.
Re: Global Manpower Limited by nenyec(f): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
@ senorita123 pls d 40k job u rejected, hw did u apply is it still available so dt i can apply, pls can u giv me d info
Re: Global Manpower Limited by exotiqueify(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
AirmirthDY:

A simple answer would have been the best, you shouldn't make things hard for yourself. You're a girl for crying out loud, life doesn't end here and there is much more to life than this...

Not trying to take sides here, but plz, what has being a GIRL GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

1 Like

Re: Global Manpower Limited by AirmirthDY(f): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
exotiqueify:

Not trying to take sides here, but plz, what has being a GIRL GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
I least expect that attitude from a girl...
Re: Global Manpower Limited by exotiqueify(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
AirmirthDY:

I least expect that attitude from a girl...

. . . . . . So let me get this straight, u least expected the attitude BECAUSE she is a girl? so it'ld have been much more cooler if a guy had done it, right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intern/ Industrial Attachment In Hughes Baker,port Harcourt Option / Ex-Hallmark Bank Employee Suspends Hunger Strike / SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.