Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) (64498 Views)

The Ragamuffins Of Lagos (june 2017): A Sequel To My Lagos Story (june 2016) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by ChappyChase: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Well, I have to wait for the next update Damn! I just wish, I was still on the 2nd page sad sad Nice work Op.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Sageez(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
donkross1:

My sweet mango HEEMAH wink. Been a while.. How are you
fyn boi
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by donkross1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sageez:
fyn boi

My realest Gee.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by heemah(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
donkross1:

My sweet mango HEEMAH wink. Been a while.. How are you
Gud dear. Wah bou u? Been a yle tho!
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
When is this gee gonna post new chapters and end this annoying wait !!! lipsrsealed okay no blame me....na because the story sweet na why blood dey boil grin
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kindy51(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
;DI am so addicted to this story abeg more update cos I need ike I need my nesxt breathe
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sbabimbola(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
glad the story made FP..... I read it all at a stretch for over 4 hours...... despite being tired from work due to busy schedules.

thanks @ op

reading is one of my hobbies.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sashaa(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wowww, finally caught up! Nice story, man.
I kept reading ' bossers' . Do you mean boxers?

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by godello: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by DeGaulle13(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
The wait continues....
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's already 9:44pm. OP!!! Yhu no go give us update today ni? Or don't u know we're addicted to this story the same way Lade is addicted to lipsrsealed
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by CopyLearner: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Waiting earnestly for updates
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Dammed93(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Have been waiting for so long o. Biko, pls, jooo, abeg post now, have been online since because of this story
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Eberex(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
*Bank got into the rest room to take a leak after pausing the movie he was watching with Lade. When he came back he found her starring at a newspaper. "How did that paper got into the room" Bank thought. Unconscious of his presence hovering above her, Lade folded the paper and hid it under the cushion. Ahem! Bank announced his presence and waved his hands indicating he wants to see the paper .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry.......I'm not the OP. Just trying to cause some people wahala for here. Running away!!

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Contrabanned: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Stumbled on this story on FP in the early hours of today. Mr John, good work here...couldn't let go from the very first page to the last. Good choice of words, mature representation of the sex scenes unlike many crude representation common today. This is one of the best stories I've read on NL. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kindy51(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy
Eberex:
*Bank got into the rest room to take a leak after pausing the movie he was watching with Lade. When he came back he found her starring at a newspaper. "How did that paper got into the room" Bank thought. Unconscious of his presence hovering above her, Lade folded the paper and hid it under the cushion. Ahem! Bank announced his presence and waved his hands indicating he wants to see the paper .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry.......I'm not the OP. Just trying to cause some people wahala for here. Running away!!
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kingLynx(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Greetinx everyone, am Banks and am api you all like how I love lade. Keep it up bro, you re from pluto planet I suppose
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by DandyPearl(f): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eberex:

God save you say you run nahundecided You for know for body smiley
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kindy51(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2016
wink
DandyPearl:
God save you say you run nahundecided You for know for body smiley
no mind that yeye boy
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by jacksonlows: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2016
A decent piece of work. Intelligent writing skills. Proofreading each chapter would make your work better. Also work on your tenses. Your usage of the present continuous in telling the story doesn't just sound right in some parts but I usually get the point. Interesting story in all. Blessed hands! Keep it coming. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2016
So the OP didn't give us any update on Monday afterall. *sigh* Trust me, no matter how good a story is, inconsistent updates will ruin it.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by zeezy1: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
I have been so lazy at reading this days but this got me glued. Thanks op for this wonderful story. Am loving every piece of it

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Tuhndhay(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Cool bro...... Nice script

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Galaxdiva(f): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
kingLynx:
Greetinx everyone, am Banks and am api you all like how I love lade. Keep it up bro, you re from pluto planet I suppose

Hi banks,Am lade.... although most ppl tinks am bad but am willing to change... nevertheless,thanks for loving me unconditionally.... #loveutoo
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by rodhy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
op are u also JerryJonesAfrique coz av seen dz story on another website https://www.literotica.com/s/of-all-the-girls-in-lagos-ch-06[color=#990000]op are u also JerryJonesAfrique coz av seen dz story on another website https://www.literotica.com/s/of-all-the-girls-in-lagos-ch-06

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
with every chapter, it is becoming more like an American movie I watched a long time ago,in MI's voice :action film,waiting for the next update, just hope vanessa or Andy doesn't get hurt because of Lade the junkie
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by ferryjane(f): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
very interesting. can't wait for the next update I hope mum n Vanessa n Andy won't get hurt?
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kindy51(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Way that op self? undecided
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry guys for the delay in posting. Had a tough schedule but I am going to post 3 chapters to make it up. Once again I'm sorry for the inconveniences my delay may have caused.

#Alarm Beeps# Lade lazily lifts her hand to turn off the alarm, rolls to the other side to notice Banks is not on the bed. She gets up, takes a stretch, and dizzily walks down to the living room to search for Banks. Walking down the corridor, memories of the previous night occupies her brain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as dem serious dey read am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by DandyPearl(f): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Omzie:
Sorry guys for the delay in posting. Had a tough schedule but I am going to post 3 chapters to make it up. Once again I'm sorry for the inconveniences my delay may have caused.

#Alarm Beeps# Lade lazily lifts her hand to turn off the alarm, rolls to the other side to notice Banks is not on the bed. She gets up, takes a stretch, and dizzily walks down to the living room to search for Banks. Walking down the corridor, memories of the previous night occupies her brain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as dem serious dey read am cheesy
angry
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kindy51(m): 5:13am On Mar 16, 2016
End of story! Everybody pack your eyes and go tongue
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by MarleyElma(f): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2016
John pls upload the concluding part, biko...am alwedy addicted to the story...so real... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is' / Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.