Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) (64404 Views)

The Ragamuffins Of Lagos (june 2017): A Sequel To My Lagos Story (june 2016) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2016
DandyPearl:
angry
Hehe......and I got ya tongue
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by tobex23(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Omzie:
Sorry guys for the delay in posting. Had a tough schedule but I am going to post 3 chapters to make it up. Once again I'm sorry for the inconveniences my delay may have caused.

#Alarm Beeps# Lade lazily lifts her hand to turn off the alarm, rolls to the other side to notice Banks is not on the bed. She gets up, takes a stretch, and dizzily walks down to the living room to search for Banks. Walking down the corridor, memories of the previous night occupies her brain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as dem serious dey read am cheesy

Loool! Just like the OP

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Omzie(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
tobex23:

Loool! Just like the OP

Happy Birthday Bruh

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by markpenk: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Nah... this isn't even remotely funny. And whoever said you write like the OP doesn't have the faintest idea. Just stop okay. Go learn creative writing and then open your own thread. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.
Omzie:
Sorry guys for the delay in posting. Had a tough schedule but I am going to post 3 chapters to make it up. Once again I'm sorry for the inconveniences my delay may have caused.

#Alarm Beeps# Lade lazily lifts her hand to turn off the alarm, rolls to the other side to notice Banks is not on the bed. She gets up, takes a stretch, and dizzily walks down to the living room to search for Banks. Walking down the corridor, memories of the previous night occupies her brain.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as dem serious dey read am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by tobex23(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Omzie:

Happy Birthday Bruh

Thanks bro! cheesy blessings!
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Naledi14(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Very nice story. Only started reading yesterday and i have finally caught up.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by skinnybleed(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wow, here we are. Mr John without further ado I must admit this is by far above what I expected on this thread, u are extremely onpoint with the descriptions, u make me picture every thing like I'm in front of a screen. Bro kudos and God bless your brain

Now make I forget all the oyinbo, oga your updates don dey short and dey take time, I know u have life but we sef get life even tho u've made this write up part of it 4me unconsciously cheesy grin. Pls update Alaye.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kingLynx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Galaxdiva:

Hi banks,Am lade.... although most ppl tinks am bad but am willing to change... nevertheless,thanks for loving me unconditionally.... #loveutoo

I know you Lade and I know you int Bad, I still remember ther gurl that self impose on herself a curfew of 7pm not to be seen outside and deep inside I know that gurl is there and together we will do this. #loveyewmost
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by BHM01: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lyk seriously......dis OP badt gan ni....... I ve bin watching ur story lyk a movie.....All Fingers up for u

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Hyphee(f): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wow! Finally here, I must admit this is so intriguing. Good work you are doing up here OP.

But your update is taking long o, when you first started the story and begging for followers, your updates were consistent, now that you've finally attracted a lot of people, you con dey slack, pls feed us some more o, no be like ade23ola of unplanned love jare

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Naledi14(f): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hyphee:
Wow! Finally here, I must admit this is so intriguing. Good work you are doing up here OP.

But your update is taking long o, when you first started the story and begging for followers, your updates were consistent, now that you've finally attracted a lot of people, you con dey slack, pls feed us some more o, no be like ade23ola of unplanned love jare

Lol im telling you these nairaland writers sef once they get people following and begging them for updates than wan form celebrity

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Hyphee(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Naledi14:

Lol im telling you these nairaland writers sef once they get people following and begging them for updates than wan form celebrity
No mind dem jare
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by naijafox(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
kudos to johnspurgeon014 imagine story made front page in just 5 pages,what those that mean ? it means this story is superb .we nor need bed mods thank you johnspurgeon014

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by rodhy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Who's the plagiarist @johnspurgeon014 check dz out https://www.literotica.com/s/of-all-the-girls-in-lagos-ch-07

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Whats up u na, post sumfin...
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by jaylicioussss(f): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
this is really nice. Any one can write a story but it takes raw talent to tell a story in your writing. The diction here is on point. I do love when one writes with the right choice of words.
Anyway some inconsistencies should be checked @johnspurgeon, like the name as someone pointed out, and also the exact number of years its been since Banks father passed, you wrote 6 somewhere and 8 somewhere else I think. and some places you meant to use he,she was used... nothing serious just pls come and finish the story.
oh and Lade and Banks left Secondary school 8years ago... and Banks is just graduating from school of art, did he attend any other school before the school of art?
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by eitsei(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Hyphee:

No mind dem jare
don't blame him yet cos you don't what's keeping him from updating, do you think nairaland is the only thing he does? Maybe he's busy.. Let's give him the excuse

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by kelechiodo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
update nah
The best story I have read in nairaland. Any contrary opinon is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Naledi14(f): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
kelechiodo:
update nah
The best story I have read in nairaland. Any contrary opinon is welcomed

If you like this story you should read the devil who loved me by davidflo, keep yourself busy with that one while we wait on the OP to update.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by tpetos(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waoh...dz wld make a great blockbuster Op. bn glued to d story fr days nao...during ma free periods thumbs up bro...oya gv us updates.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by OYAY(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2016
This is concise and detail story;your sense of description is legendary! You have gotten a good story here.

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by rawtouch: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
This a public service announcement

Those going for night vigil should remember op in their prayers because It is the right thing to do....

This my alcoholic malt remains only three bottles....

1 Like

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by judeobi: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
This OP harsh oohh. Is he doing this intentional or what?? I might just lose interest in this story for non-updating of it. I just tire
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by phatnelly(f): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice story line. I'm stuck with u. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Eberex(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truth is the readers would soon forget the story lines if the OP doesn't continue.
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sashaa(f): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
True
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by heemah(f): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnspurgeon014 , hope all is well?
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by DandyPearl(f): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2016
heemah:
Johnspurgeon014 , hope all is well?
I wonder too
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Lildoks(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2016
You guys should calm down... He is probably busy with more pressing issues
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by johnspurgeon014(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
jaylicioussss:
this is really nice. Any one can write a story but it takes raw talent to tell a story in your writing. The diction here is on point. I do love when one writes with the right choice of words.
Anyway some inconsistencies should be checked @johnspurgeon, like the name as someone pointed out, and also the exact number of years its been since Banks father passed, you wrote 6 somewhere and 8 somewhere else I think. and some places you meant to use he,she was used... nothing serious just pls come and finish the story.
oh and Lade and Banks left Secondary school 8years ago... and Banks is just graduating from school of art, did he attend any other school before the school of art?

Thank you especially. I will take note.

As for everyone else who has patiently followed Lade's story till this point, I'll give a big thank you. I am sorry I haven't been here for a while.

Unfortunately, I won't follow my usual blueprint for apologies and updates, because I am here to apologize for something worse - No more updates for now.

I don't wish that in my zeal for an NL update and miss a sub-direction I could push Lade and Banks through. I need some time off to work on the ending after which I will publish it myself and bring it back to you. I can't promise that I'd be ready in less than two months, but I can promise that it would be worth the wait. It would be free of course.

I don't feel good when I rush it. And a good story is worth writing well, so I crave all your indulgences. Thank you.

PS: The jerryjonesafrique on literotica is being taken care of. Someone was already asking for ISBN from National Library for an incomplete manuscript containing you-know-what - the same thing I'd already submitted. Maybe it was the literotica guy, maybe another plagiarist. All the same, it's all being taken care of. Thanks for looking out, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
that's it fellas, this action film has been officially paused
Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) by sirblero(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
DandyPearl:
One thing I love about Johnspurgeon014 is his consistency. I hope it lasts till the end.
Yeah u ryt...he's just consistent on his updates....... Ryde on bro.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is' / Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.