Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? (1835 Views)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Mushin Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? by donjon: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
My immediate Jnr in d office wants to write jamb 2moro, and nobody knows dis place called ibefo in Ogun state. Now our boss just pushed him to me, to help him locate the venue. I just need directions from Lagos to ibefo! Thanks in advance! cos I'm not ready to babysit anybody
Re: How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? by donjon: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
the exam centre is - INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, IBEFUN KM 12, LAGOS/IJEBU ODE ROAD, IBEFUN CTR1.

the town - IJAGUN

MODERATOR, PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

COS he will leave today.
Re: How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? by Taiwo20(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
donjon:
the exam centre is - INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, IBEFUN KM 12, LAGOS/IJEBU ODE ROAD, IBEFUN CTR1.

the town - IJAGUN

MODERATOR, PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

COS he will leave today.

If its around Ijagun,Ijebu-Ode, in Ogun state. Find your way to Oshodi or Ojota. Take an Ijebu-Ode bound bus, alight at Lagos garage which is the last bus-stop. Ask any from any of the drivers around. Although there are buses that ply Ijagun there but I don't know about ibefun.
Re: How To Get To Ibefo, In Ijagun Area Of Ogun State? by donjon: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
thank u very much. u just assisted me in a way I can't explain

(1) (Reply)

How To Invite Someone From Nigeria To Germany. / Ghana 1 Week Holiday / D1o Arrived Safely In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.