Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway (47625 Views)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Accident On Akure Highway, Vehicles Burnt (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Roasted yam, roasted people
The same principle
RIP yo the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by abduldope(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
lord am a sinner who probably gonna sin again Lord forgive me Lord forgive me for the sins i dont undrstnd!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by gungab(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
omg! RIP to the dead government need to dualize that road ASAP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by shakur4luv(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
OP NAH UR ENGLISH CAUSE D FIRE JARE grin cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by bensonlee770: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Terrible

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by DansomtoC(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
God will journey wt us in ds 2016

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by banmee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
DailyPost:
God Help Us

God won't. Nigerians have to help themselves. Traffic safety and POV operation is a very simple thing to master. Nigerians don't take anything related to motoring seriously and worse is they don't know anything about it. They think they do, but they don't. As evidenced by the high rate of casualties on a regular basis. They think it's all about buying a car, registering it and driving away. It is more complicated than that. In Germany on the autobahn, you can practically drive at whatever speeds you want and in all my years that I worked and lived there, i never saw one accident. Not one. Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Barbarthundey(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm... RIP to the dead... Oh Lord i plead for divine protection for me and family/loved ones/nairalanders
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by njiasi30(f): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
OMG! What a painful way 2 die,so sad. May we all die a peaceful death in our old age. Amen. RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Bayusity(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
It actually happened yesterday and I posted it here on Nairaland.

www.nairaland.com/2969864/accident-along-akure-owo-express
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Ogologomadu: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
O my God' may there soul rest in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Cobismanuel: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
I witnessed it,,, RIP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by badmuspeace(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
God have mercy.... RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by gbens2000(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
GOD have mercy on my soul, cry cry,no day goes by without two or more tragedies in this country.pray for Nigeria.GOD BlESS NiGERIA.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nigeria d cursed land...Death records high daily
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by gloshennel: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
God protect me and my loved ones and everybody...AMEN RIP to them...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by fortune1968: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
apart from the truck ,other vehicles involved are likely to be carrying petrol due to the fuel scarcity .Too sad . Which life are we living in Nigeria ?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by alabijohn: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
O Lord have mercy on us in this land. Why all struggles to acquire properties especially in a fraudulent manners. Everything will get burnt one day.

What a sad and painful incident!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
What a pathetic way to die
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by ekeson45(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
unto thee OH lord I commit my spirit
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by tuna4servi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oh blood of God
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Koleman(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
A friend of mine was involved in that same accident but thank God he made it out alive.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Topmaike007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
God av mercy I am nor perfect yet you keep me alive
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
I was going to send my Twin to Akure yesterday!

Oh My Fuckkkn Gawd!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by gidjah(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm...... Life oh Life !
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by CHARLOE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Barbarthundey:
Hmmm... RIP to the dead... Oh Lord i plead for divine protection for me and family/loved ones/nairalanders
Ever wondered y god didnt give divine protectn to those dat died? we must learn to do d rite tin instead of calling on god all d time
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by Barbarthundey(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
CHARLOE:

Ever wondered y god didnt give divine protectn to those dat died? we must learn to do d rite tin instead of calling on god all d time

Right thing like?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
JESU

cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by boyesola: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
vanity of life, Repent and believe the gospel, anyone can cross over at anytime. God have mercy.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by seangy4konji: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lord have mercy on our souls.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway by naseey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
REST IN PERFECT PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.