Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game (1706 Views)

What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section / Sony Creates New Studio To Bring Playstation Games To Android And Ios / Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hey guys .. am a young programmer .. and this is my first game .. its pretty much hard .. but yh .. its cooll at the same time .. you can download it for free on google play store, just search for POD .. or click this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vprostudios.pod

Have fun .. and share with friends
would appreciate your feedback .. Thanks

Cc: cao , Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by AmazingZeus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
You can help us help you by adding screenshots of the game, just saying
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
ok bruh..

Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
a lil about the game .. it might look simple/easy .. but trust me

Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
AmazingZeus:
You can help us help you by adding screenshots of the game, just saying

Thank Bruh
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Jeromejnr(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2016
Rexaxe:

Thank Bruh

From what I've seen, there's a possibility of me investing in you. If you have any other games you will be making or currently making, we could discuss.

I don't mean games for naija alone but global.

I am looking for someone who can make something addictive but yet challenging.
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Ill be greatful if this makes FP..
somebody tag mods plz
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Jeromejnr:

From what I've seen, there's a possibility of me investing in you. If you have any other games you will be making or currently making, we could discuss.

ayt sire
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by AmazingZeus(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rexaxe:

Thank Bruh
you are welcome
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by KENZYYONG(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2016
@Rexaxe...can I have ur digits.. I have want us to talk or better still add me on WhatsApp 07037983129
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Rexaxe(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jeromejnr:

williamstimothy016@gmail.com
Re: Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game by Jeromejnr(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Rexaxe:

williamstimothy016@gmail.com

OK!

(1) (Reply)

How To Claim Sky777 Free Credit No Deposit Bonus In Malaysia / Browser Game That Pays / Need Someone To Trash In PES 16 At Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.