Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59301 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by lawrenceunaa: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Obama of Lagoon come and blame iPod youth

This is a master-slave problem do not interfere
exactly lmao @ we don't want one Nigeria they were quick to castigate NK

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by goodnews777: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2016
The Yorubas Don,t get it. The North will never accept your friendship. The agenda of northern leadership is islamic . The only way to secure the south is for the south to be equipped to fight back whenever necessary. Unfortunately, the south think their firearm is only for bank robbery and to terrorize fellow Christians. Osibanjo, obasanjo ,pastor bakare, and so many Yoruba leaders worship the North for personal aggrandizement. Well, behind your back your dinner date has set your house on fire!!! Boko haram is dislodged from Bornu but gathering momentum in Lagos .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Onyiido: 2:59am On Mar 05, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Change is here! It's so annoying how Bubu has kept quiet despite the atrocities his kinsmen has caused. It's now obvious that we are not meant to be in the same country with these cannibals
When nnamdi kanu agitated for the freedom of igbos to form their biafra country, u all shouted foul. Now the hausas dictating for u. This is just how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by leisuretym: 5:51am On Mar 05, 2016
how many are Hausas in Lagos that will come and be killing people and burning houses?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nche95(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
chai! U wan use style toast me abi? grin
if you wan make i toast you, i dey set o....
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by HastaCuando(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
Gej is at fault, be should be impeached grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Tinubutoto: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Modsenemy:
My gawd!! Like play like play, Nigeria is going into anoda civil war.

Yoruba has always been peaceful , y take d fight to dem in their home cry
shut yo mouth up, which civil war? nothing like civil war because of some miscreants killed by their masters. u guys were celebrating IPOB and SHIITES killing because u wanted to please Buhari, so live with the agony. one Nigeria and pls I am not Igbo am from d South South

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Tinubutoto: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Baroba:

Thank you sir!!! I can't believe how someone will be making fun/ mockery the killing and burning of your fellow humanbeings regardless of ethnic origin.. What happened to us as a people?? Am shocked at some of the comments I read on this board.

The security agents really need to start doing their bloody jobs..
pls go n sit down, where were u or better still u were among those that defended the army for killing Shiites and Ipob youths. I am from the south south, Ijaw man to be precise and I make to inform u that ds shitcan't happen in my area of Nigeria, for here Hausa are fooled and flogged on daily basis. we polish shoe free and nothing they happen. what goes around comes around. just bear the lose as d Ipob and Shiites did

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Okudiover(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin Some Yoruba guys on facebook actually believe and say that the mile 12 incident was instigated by Igbos/PDP because they (Igbos) are not happy that the Yoruba /Hausa Fulani alliance had resulted in a power shift not in their favour. That is the most in rational, hypocritical and cowardly way to divert attention from the cause of the mayhem and prevention of its future reoccurrence. I have read many conspiracy theories but this one is as ridiculous as the intentions of its protagonists are preposterous.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Malawian:
yoruba people will now understand the concept of lesser evil.

Jonathan was not doing anything for we igbos, but at least, he was not antagonizing us.

Jonathan did not also antagonize the yoruba, even if they claim he did nothing for them.

oya see whom you voted in. for the past three days that this crises have been going on, what has he said about it?

what of your sons and daughter who are in exaulted positions in this governemnt?

what of the nobel laureth?

haba, what of Tinubu that dragged your empty skulls into this alliance?

see as mumu ambode decalred curfew in those areas, thereby giving the security agents, who are hausa fulani the keys to determining the safety of his people.

oderinde is a yoruba name for a reason.

na here I like for Ur post.

oderinde is a yoruba name for a reason.

Biko umunne nolu nu ofuma

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2016
vislabraye:

Why are your fiffle killing my fiffle ?

Hahahaha. That's more like it bro. "Fiffle" "kworupshu" "gowment" "Nijeria". Only God will save Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Actually am back... To check De latest scores.... Last time I checked.... Hausa's are still leading.....Any latest scores??

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by stuntman007: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba pple dey deny wetin we Dey see korokoro. Awon elenu lasan lasan! Make Hausa bring am come warri. grin
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by omnisali: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
u no fit try am for east side
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Young man,there's already problem between the Hausas and the Yorubas.Stop shying away from reality and face the obvious.
tinsel:
IPODS and there message of hatred spreading. The aim here is to cause problem between the hausas and yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by omnisali: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2016
eagleeye2:

Please can you just shut it. I have been repeatedly saying one thing for some days now...... IT WILL GET TO ALL OF US.
It's either we collectively condemn evil, or we don't. But when we don't, IT WILL GET TO ALL OF US.

pls who r the WE?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Where is the opc

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Ola17: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Firefire:
I posted this in the morning, one fowl was attacking me.

Where do we go from here, shouldn't we declare war angry

Thanks for the mention Omo iya. We really fûcked up by blindly following Tinubu into this Northern alliance. To think that the elders warned us but we didn't listen.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Kondomatic(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
Why r people spreading false news na
False news?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by BlackTechnology: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
opedaydydx9:
Where is the opc

When OPC warned you guys not to betray SS did you guys listen.?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by BlackArab(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ain't no love left in Naija.

Pathetic!
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by masseratti: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
prince3009:

Did you watch the video? I didn't hear even 1 person speak Igbo there!! It was yoruba that i heard. Even those speaking english had that thick yoruba accent!
the point is that didnt happen in orile but mile 12 and yes they are yorubas mostly,the point is op gave us a wrong location.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by fx45(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
tinsel:
IPODS and there message of hatred spreading. The aim here is to cause problem between the hausas and yorubas.
There's problem between Hausas and Yorubas already. They're killing themselves and you're saying someone wants to cause problems between Hausa and Yoruba. Are you for real?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by fx45(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
youngbyc:
Actually am back... To check De latest scores.... Last time I checked.... Hausa's are still leading.....Any latest scores??
Ikorodu United 3 - 25 Kano Pillars. The home team has been bruised and battered like no man business. Very poor showing from a usually boastful home side.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
fx45:
Ikorodu United 3 - 25 Kano Pillars. The home team has been bruised and battered like no man business. Very poor showing from a usually boastful home side.
nice one... Seen kano pillars will blush ikorodu United home Nd away.... Do u have idea when De return match will be play..... ?
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by fx45(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
youngbyc:
nice one... Seen kano pillars will blush ikorodu United home Nd away.... Do u have idea when De return match will be play..... ?
Kano Pillars are already warming up for the return leg. Kickoff will be any moment. I sincerely hope they don't involve Enyimba once hostilities resume in Kano. They're on top form and are firing on all cylinders now. They're might want to take on any and every opponent based on current form.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
fx45:
Kano Pillars are already warming up for the return leg. Kickoff will be any moment. I sincerely hope they don't involve Enyimba once hostilities resume in Kano. They're on top form and are firing on all cylinders now. They're might want to take on any and every opponent based on current form.
lolzz...... Nawah guy u dey get latest information... Which Plan u dey.......? How much ticket dey now for kano stadium..... I wan watch De rematch live and direct......i must accept.... Kano pillars re indeed inform.... To win away match no be come chop akara??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.