Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos (59338 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by bomasek(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Welcome to Nigeria, Lagos to be precise...

My friend it was a bloody affair.

If you can remember African Chyna's song

"Something happen inside Mile 12 wey make all Nigerians come interfere...."
Boss I thought he said something happen inside ajegunle?

1 Like

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by BushidoBlue(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
bomasek:
Boss I thought he said something happen inside ajegunle?

Listen from 01:10 something happen for inside mile12...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22g0kfW4auc
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by bomasek(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Listen from 01:10 something happen for inside mile12...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22g0kfW4auc

Ok Sir
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by ycat: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is what happens when we leave our stories in the hands of dishonest ibo clowns to tell for us.

What stops Yoruba journalists with or without the help of the security agents from being in Ajiliti and interviewing people live home to home?

So far the only corroborated part of the story is the cause of the chaos, the rest is different depending on who is telling it, from the police to the page of news paper. I can't see any life reporting on CHANNELSTV. Whichever way we look at it, this really looks bad on us.
aresa:
Another sad example of what I said yesterday.

NL is littered with trash and bogus stories with no source...

Why not change Nairaland to Trashland?..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
What goes around come around!!!! I think Hausa's re afraid now.... IBo's re waiting for a day like dis...... When hausa will start killing people in ph city....Hausa's should pick people of Der size..... Dey should let poor yoruba people alone...... Let me stop here.. De next 3 words will attract ban..... Trying to save my ass till 7th of March!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Honza27(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
M

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
bugzbunny:
Breaking now....the yorubas hv all escaped frm agiliti area of ketu.... I repeat d yorubas are on the run on home soil

Chai!!!!
Where are they running to kwanu?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by tomakint: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
viickerz:

no. its time to kill Some ab.oki .. let me start with the guy selling suya next street..

You cant burn yoruba people in Lagos and go scot free ..

Ladugbo mi.. ti mi o ti yo..

laye, ko jo.. Aye awon A.boki yen ma baje ni
You dey here dey form akaraogun and Rambo when you are supposed to be at the battle field..

7 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Raziii(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
when the herdsmen killed a lot of ppl in Benue state, there was a cynical kind of silence from everywhere, that made me scared... Because i had a feeling we were gonna start having pocket of violence here and there. You may say it is not related but if you ask a security expert he will analyze the relationship to you. Something just isn't right about our country at the moment. There seems to be a lacklustre atitude towards the lives of people.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by youngbyc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
vivalavida:

Chai!!!!
if u ask me who I go ask...? Meanwhile blame gej.....
vivalavida:

Chai!!!!
vivalavida:

Chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Trut(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
vivalavida:

Chai!!!! Where are they running to kwanu?
They're lunning to Oba Akiolu palace kwanu grin

20 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
I begin to 1da who really owns Lagos, such a thing can't happen in Delta talk more of Kano

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by cnwokike(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
So the call for the Declaration of Sovereign State Of Biafra, has now been justified. A pig will remain a pig even if you spend you last penny trying to keep it clean.

28 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by dialfa: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
vivalavida:

Chai!!!!

Cotonu

3 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by masseratti: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op is a big liar,I hope you know that majority of the people in Orile are Igbos,stop spreading lies please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by sonnie10: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Agility Part 2
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by condralbede(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
IPOB u weh dey Aba dey sell shoes they talk say d news is confirmed Chai!
Your ppl r blood sucking demons... so close your sticking a*shole

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by shumuel(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
otil1:
Breaking news
It has just bn confirmed that the Hausa's are now entering houses in Agility area and killing people. People are now fleeing.

Please be vigilant

Source : http://www.thetrentonline.com/ethnic-tensions-rise-lagos-hausafulani-thugs-attack-orile-video/

Oh no, why all these ? The last time it happened, i walked on dead bodies, rosted dead bodies,, that should be around 20yrs ago, Lagos !
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
I posted this in the morning, one fowl was attacking me.

Where do we go from here, shouldn't we declare war angry

Firefire:
[size=15pt]TINUBU Imagine your stupid alliance, because of your love for power and money ?[/size]

Shall we allow our own to be murdered on our soil ?

Shall we fold our hands and allow our family members to be killed in cold-blood ?

Shall we because of the selfish alliance of politicians watch as our properties goes up in flame ?

If this is happening in other places around the country, should we allow this stupidity in Lagos ?

Still searching for answers with full annoyance and grieve. angry embarassed

Cc" Anonimi, Ajepako, Ajebutter, Ola17 and original Ojulowo Omo'Odua who have not sold their conscience and birthright for a plate of "RICE".

Where is the Odua People's Congress ? Oh! Tinubu broke the ranks ? undecided

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by akereconfi: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Even with VIDEO as evidence, some lots still try to cover it up as LIES

Tufiakwa

35 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Addicted2Women: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Though we are always calm and we don't want trouble.
The Hausa guys can't try this in Igbo land.
They know as e dey be.

The last time we dealt with them, them just to hide for army Barack and the next day they were loaded in the trailer headed for their home

32 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by baba11(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pictures or I don biliv..orile that I passed through this morning cool
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by eagleeye2: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
IT WILL GET TO ALL OF US.
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by holyokoto(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kill them all! Ogogoro people
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by CSTR2: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
So Barbaric.
Wahs the diff btwn them and boko haram.
F***ing extremists
Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by kenx1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Can they try dis bullshit n onitsha undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
[size=15pt]UNA STILL DEY BLAME IPOB?[/size]

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos by dialfa: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chai! grin grin grin grin

Yorubas go join IPOB today.

Hahaha. Chukwu Abiama bia buru onyinye na mmamma.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.