Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) (44294 Views)

Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) / Road Trip From Lagos State To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:
lol. i just checked her FB page. so funny. girls and Photoshop like bread and butter.

I had to go to her Facebook page as well and I don laugh tire
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Depot(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Not even Japan my dream country. Step up your game sis.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Let her be please smiley
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
cool
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where's d blasting comments

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Looool, chai!

Poverty mentality ehhh!
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by francotunsco: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Somebody should link her with TY Bello, she may sign her unto her label! She may decide to take her to the China of her dream really.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Cmiller(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ewooo:-D okwa made in kenya packaging
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by SenJoe(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Honestly she have been announced to her world........
Check her facebook profile to understand what I just said.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Smith35(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Most Kenyan ladies in China r there for prostitution. They charge 100 to 200 RMB. I've met numerous Kenyan ladies on this job even a doctor (as she claims) Says she's in Guangzhou to raise some money to start up her clinic. Smh
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smith35:
Most Kenyan ladies in China r there for prostitution. They charge 100 to 200 RMB. I've met numerous Kenyan ladies on this job even a doctor (as she claims) Says she's in Guangzhou to raise some money to start up her clinic. Smh
this kind of sterio typing , where do people get it from, lots of nigerian prostitutes get deported from europe on a daily basis, there was even a documentary on a smuggling ring that humman trafficked girls to europe, and here you are , ,"most kenyans ladies" , does that make you feel better abt yourelf By most, how many do you mean that you have actually met, 2? 7? 20?

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by kinglekan: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Cheiya

Only you pumpkin...hmmm grin

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by poyet(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Even those of us who don't have any expertise in photoshopping can easily detect the artificial nature of her photos! I pity some folks sha.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Socketbet: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lolzzzz borrow pose
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
evidence of joblessness
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by eliwa47(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided
why are people so desperate about travelling to the extent of deceiving themselves? kinni big deal in asia?. Long hisssssssssssssssss.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
For her plastic mind
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I had to go to her Facebook page as well and I don laugh tire
I tell you. Kenyans get bad mouth no be small.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by DipoDee: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Someone should pls buy her a return ticket to China
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Pumpkin34(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Only you pumpkin...hmmm grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by CherishedIma(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
She too fool herself abeg, haba now
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
She's same height with the plane...what's bad bout that??...Photo_Kiosking..Lmao!!..
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by LeProdigy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
She tried
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by sirjakez(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by mekybabe1: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol!
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Ojay105(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
NA ONLY RED SHE DY WEAR 4 TRAVEL?
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by olimeh13(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol...

See more about her China trip...

She even went on sky diving...

Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by stancod(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
amtaken:
Lol she should have asked those of us who have been going to China for more advice.
u sure say nah china u go abi nah CHAD
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
first mistake is when she is in front of the plane, she is out of scale. She is far too tall compared to the plane.
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
It isn't even worthy to be called photoshoped... It's rather photo kiosked
Re: Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why is she following her ancestors by herself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.