Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) (4714 Views)

See This Keke Napep Painted In Nigeria World Cup Jersey Colour / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by MeloGist(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
the keke was spotted on the road with a written words on it "Our Lord is immirimious" lol guys in the house is he trying to write 'Mysterious God' or what your say?

http://www.melogist.com/see-what-this-keke-napep-driver-wrote-on-his-keke/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dem no go skul na grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by ExAngel007(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Or they wanted to write

OUR LORD IS AN IMMIGRATION GOD

heehehe....

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by agitator: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
The clown above me is something else. gringrin Immigration ko Navy ni

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by MeloGist(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
ExAngel007:

Or they wanted to write

heehehe....

grin grin grin

immigration indeed cheesy lalasticlala can you help us?
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by rheether(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chelsea fans!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Afrok(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op u sha wan create topic for Nairaland, if not u for stop the keke man and ask him what he wanted to write in the first place, or the meaning of what he wrote instead of running here to ask us what we don't know undecided.

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by MeloGist(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Afrok:
Op u sha wan create topic for Nairaland, if not u for stop the keke man and ask him what he wanted to write in the first place, or the meaning of what he wrote instead of running here to ask us what we don't know undecided.

i was unable to stop him if not i would have ask him the meaning of what he wrote grin

BTW do you want to tell me that you dont have any idea on what he was trying to write?

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Afrok(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
MeloGist:

i was unable to stop him if not i would have ask him the meaning of what he wrote grin

BTW do you want to tell me that you dont have any idea on what he was trying to write?
my bro I don search everywhere for ideas, i only came up with "omnipresent God"

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol, omini, imimimimimi
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Kelklein(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
lol dude is a Chelsea fan, wah else do u expect grin
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by anaton(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I first heard that word when I attended the charismatic church.I can't remember what that word means.But the keke driver is in order.

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by MeloGist(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by crestedaguiyi: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
That must be in pH. Its a church that uses that word as their slogan for the year . the church is around bokel

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Dfinex(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
ExAngel007:
Or they wanted to write
heehehe....
grin grin grin
lolsss....exactly what I saw.
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Dfinex(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kelklein:
grin

guy i can't stop laughing ....that ur signature na sure banker
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by jearile(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
MeloGist:
the keke was spotted on the road with a written words on it "Our Lord is immirimious" lol guys in the house is he trying to write 'Mysterious God' or what your say?

cc; lalasticlala
The preacher who actually first opined the aforementioned complemented it with "don't bother searching for the meaning in the dictionary because you won't find it." He was trying to explain how unsearchable and broad God is beyond man's widest reach.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Afrok:
my bro I don search everywhere for ideas, i only came up with "omnipresent God"

That word is actually a slang word used in places like Enugu and many parts of Anambra meaning deep, mysterious, wonderful, amazing, unfathomable.

It is as common as using 'agidigba' to quantify how big God is. He wasn't trying to spell mysterious or any other word so there is no spelling errors there.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Efisko1(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2016
gbosaa:

That word is actually a slang word used in places like Enugu and many parts of Anambra meaning deep, mysterious, wonderful, amazing, unfathomable.

It is as common as using 'agidigba' to quantify how big God is. He wasn't trying to spell mysterious or any other word so there is no spelling errors there.

Nice information.....
Tanks 4 clearing our doubts

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by cruzita(f): 5:29am On Mar 05, 2016
only igbos will understand that

3 Likes

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by iHart(m): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2016
In simple terms, that's "Igbonization". Only the Igbos will understand!
gbosaa:

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
d guy is in ord£r,its a word w£ us£ in d£scribing our God ova h£r£....m£ans h£ is 2 d££p,dt u cant just compr£h£nd him..
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Artistree: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin ;DChelsea fans!![/quote]
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by promisedeco(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2016
and the owner na chelsea fan. i'm no surprised

1 Like

Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by samuelson06(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
MeloGist:

cc; lalastilala

Must you create a thread for all your blog posts on NL? How would people then follow your blog when you bring everything here? It makes no sense to me.
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by idu1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by chudyprince: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
ExAngel007:

Or they wanted to write

heehehe....

grin grin grin
grin
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by porshuch: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's an igbonized word, meaning *unimaginable God*
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by sirnature: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
ExAngel007:

Or they wanted to write

heehehe....

grin grin grin
no be only immigration ,even road safety god
Re: See What This Keke Napep Driver Wrote On His Keke (photo) by Chibueze291994(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
u wan yab chelsea fan de ring . "I am no surprised" U BAD PAS EKWENSU

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Calls Out Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke For Dressing Like A Gangster / Photos: Yvonne Nelson Out And About In Sexy Shorts / Photos: Actress Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.