Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73450 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

love your sense of decorum.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Decker:
Believe it or not, but there are some guys who are virgins, highly academically intelligent, really short, extremely introverted, so tight handed, repulsive religious extremists who lack the ability to express themselves in public, chronic mummy's boys and highly introverted, all in one.

Their parents and pastors will chyk a girl on their behalf
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Flashh: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:
Most girls do not easily recognise a packaged guy until after they fall in love with them cheesy

Who told you this? That's pure lie!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by misspicy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Flashh:

Who told you this? That's pure lie!
That's pure fact,some guys are good in the act of masking,trust me,they can surely package it all until the girl falls head over heals grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Flashh: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:

That's pure fact,some guys are good in the act of masking,trust me,they can surely package it all until the girl falls head over heals grin

I don't understand. embarassed
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
skarlett:

Their parents and pastors will chyk a girl on their behalf

Lol.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by misspicy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Flashh:

I don't understand. embarassed
you know the scenario where a broke guy sees a very pretty/rich girl but realises she is higher than his level,he will surely try to measure up to her before approaching her,measuring up to her,might mean him borrowing from friends material things like clothes,cars etc just to chyke her,now the girl,might fall for his smooth/rich appearance believing that's the real him,but get to realise the mask maybe later after falling in love with him,I hope you understand now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Flashh: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:

you know the scenario where a broke guy sees a very pretty/rich girl but realises she is higher than his level,he will surely try to measure up to her before approaching her,measuring up to her,might mean him borrowing from friends material things like clothes,cars etc just to chyke her,now the girl,might fall for his smooth/rich appearance believing that's the real him,but get to realise the mask maybe later after falling in love with him,I hope you understand now

I don't still understand. embarassed

No be this one wey you dey talk dey do me now. grin

BTW.... Thanks for your explanation. Spicy.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by misspicy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Flashh:

I don't still understand. embarassed

No be this one wey you dey talk dey do me now. grin
Lol cheesy

Better talk wetin dey do you tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
I have to deal with my shyness
me too jae sad
iykekelvins:
I have to deal with my shyness
me too jae
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.
Phew, ma'am you're too much. So many people confuse being an introvert with being timid/shy. Truth is, introverts are often boisterous in public. Its only people that are close to them that realize they're actually loners. You're so spot on with the whole 'not chasing women for the fun of it' thing and them investing all they have in relationships because they have few friends. Your guy sounds like one helluva dude cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by firstking01(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Decker spotted viewing, abi no use your comment collect all my likes ooooo cheesy
abeg, how do you know when someone is viewing without the person appearing on a threadgrin, cos i still dey learn here ogrin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
wristbangle:
One word, love your sense of decorum.
Really, that's one word?? grin
*counts off fingertips* tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by AyamConfidence(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tosyne2much...nice list oo but that religious aspect wey you put no jell...even if Deeper and MFM guys no sabi woo...we Witnesses jasi o but na only say we no wan do....Eeeeeehhh find it difficult ke...abi na the girls dey find it difficult to resist sef...take time o...unless i go toast your babe o

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by guente02(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Booyakasha:

She just described me totally, maybe because she's a fellow coder.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rollar:
Really, that's one word?? grin
*counts off fingertips* tongue

No mind me brother cool
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Flashh: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:
Lol cheesy
Better talk wetin dey do you tongue
I have not being happy for some days now.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
wristbangle:
No mind me brother cool
Lol. How dey go dey go?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Tosyne.2much...nice list oo but that religious aspect wey you put no jell...even if Deeper and MFM guys no sabi woo...we Witnesses jasi o but na only say we no wan do....Eeeeeehhh find it difficult ke...abi na the girls dey find it difficult to resist sef...take time o...unless i go toast your babe o
Na him be say u fit woo cockroach if it wears a skirt? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by AyamConfidence(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na him be say u fit woo cockroach if it wears a skirt? cheesy
so far e fine...why not??
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
11 Ugly guys like me cry

But my grandpa (Oshiomole) broke that record with the help of.. .. .. wink
money
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tommychow(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Booyakasha:

Lmao, take it easy. I'm an introvert but who says an extrovert can't be all these things? I think you're talking about your BF which is sweet, but other introverts besides your BF are just as flawed as every other kind of people.

And please, judge a guys ability to be loyal by his level of self control and respect for his woman NOT his social skills. In fact, Introverts make the best players because we can come off real and trustworthy and some of us catch trips with it.

Bottom line is, it's all about the heart of the man and his creed.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nickymezor(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jst passing by
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 05, 2016
10. d honestly i dont care guy: dis type easily get bored of any relationship.he's usually nt committed to any relationship so much dat will get dre heart/feeling hurt incase the other party in d relationship misbehaved.he is no double-dater and very passive, very difficult set of people bt when caught in ur love net like dis....na mario oo
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 05, 2016
airmirthd1:
This tosyne2much sef undecided
I tire 4 d guy too undecided
I pray make dey ban him
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
I tire 4 d guy too undecided
I pray make dey ban him

When A Lady Says Yes; What She's Actually Saying Is No....U Dont Mean He Should Be Ban Right? When Did U Start Beefing D Mr 10 Things Guy? Dont Tell Me U Have Started Having Crush For Him Oo? Tosyn2much U No Smell Anything?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Sunymoore(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Stingy guys/Broke guys representing!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

When A Lady Says Yes; What She's Actually Saying Is No....U Dont Mean He Should Be Ban Right? When Did U Start Beefing D Mr 10 Things Guy? Dont Tell Me U Have Started Having Crush For Him Oo? Tosyn2much U No Smell Anything?
HateU2 once said she's crushing on me tongue

HateU2 oyah come and deny ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nche95(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
10. d honestly i dont care guy: dis type easily get bored of any relationship.he's usually nt committed to any relationship so much dat will get dre heart/feeling hurt incase the other party in d relationship misbehaved.he is no double-dater and very passive, very difficult set of people bt when caught in ur love net like dis....na mario oo
they get tired of people easily... i belong to that group sha.. the only thing that breaks my heart is when i loose money

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Really Cute guys: girls will think you are a flirt and will be scared to lose you,so they settle with an average looking guy so as to have the confidence of another girl not checking up on their man,I'm a victim some how embarassed

Gbam! A million bucks for u for that post. Dude, i swear down, i am tired. They just assume u are either a player or they cant stand the competition with other girls. This has made me unsure of myself recently.

i swear, u just said my mind.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Nche95:
they get tired of people easily... i belong to that group sha.. the only thing that breaks my heart is when i loose money

u do gamble right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.