Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Blind Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blind Love (47228 Views)

Blind Date / Wilderness Of Blind Love / Blind By Nature Story By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Love by YINKS89(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
E b like sey na mi first read am........ Runs around naked.

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by kelvino41: 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
NICE ONE. BUT TOO SHORT FOR THE LONG DAYS WE'VE BEEN WAITING
Re: Blind Love by oye9ja(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
Nice 1, Buh I have to ask you, how did phabloo know who tope is, and how did he know where he reside?

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by onimasa007(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Am kind of lost here, how did pablo know Tope's relatives? How did he know they live in d Ghetto? Whats d bizz between pablo and Tope? The unity nd coherence in the story is fading away .
Re: Blind Love by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
Ride ön cheesy
Re: Blind Love by Officialdokkey(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
Buzzboy:
Im so sorry you all.
Typing...
Typing since yesterday?
Haba
Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 6:39am On May 27, 2016
tnx so much for dedicating de story to me.am following u up plz do continue tnx so much.plz don't join other writers that don't end story
Re: Blind Love by Gpac123(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
I must commend you. You are doing a great job. You have to lay more emphasis on your story. I can categorically tel u dat i knw how d story wil end. Give us suspense and don't rush d story. All in all its a great piece of work. I believe u wil get better.
Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 6:50am On May 28, 2016
. Am still waiting
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
Buzzboy:
Dedicated to missmossy, girlhaley, and ebigbola.
Pablo was fuming with anger. How could Blossom stoop so low. It was just yesterday when one of his friends came up to him with the latest gist. 'guy, I wish you dey club yesterday, you for see drama' the guy began. 'which kin drama' Pablo asked uninterested. 'naso one guy wan sing, before we know wetin happen, all the speakers burn, 'really' pablo asked sarcastically. 'I never finish o, naso people begin shout for the guy head. Na God even save am say the wine bottle wey I target for hin head miss am, con scatter for floor, me wey I don dey ready to scatter im body with bottles if e sing nonsense'. 'wetin con happen? Pablo asked. 'The guy con carry guitar and mic start to sing one Bez son about fire abi na rainbow I no know, but the guy get voice sha, the beta part na when im babe run enter stage kiss am, the girl fine no be small. I even snap their pictures, con see am'. He brought out his phone and showed pablo the pictures. Pablo opened his mouth in shock. He saw Tope and Blossom, his own Blossom kissing. Guy wetin happen, you know dem? His friend asked him 'no, the girl just to fine o, he replied. That was yesterday, now he was thinking of ways to put an end to Tope. He knew he had lost Blossom but he had to make Tope pay. Tope had to feel pains too. He did not want to kill, he thought of sending his thugs to beat him but the area Tope lived didn't favour the decision. You don't send thugs to beat another thug in a land of thugs. He thought for a long time till he got an idea. He stood up, took his car keys and headed out.
The day could not get any worse for Kemi Ojo, Tope's sister. Firstly, she was flogged for latecoming in her school. She forgot her biology notebook which was going to be marked and used as her continuous assessment so she automatically scored zero. Soon the closing bell rang and the students of goverment college obalende cheered happily and packed their bags for the day. Her sister was absent in school today due to a mild sickness. She packed her things and was about to go when she discovered that her purse was missing. She checked her class and her bag two times without luck. She started crying, not because of the purse but because of her transport fare that was inside the purse. Now, she had to trek home and the distance from her school to her house is not a laughing matter. She braced herself up and started the Isrealites Journey with all focus and concentration when the worst happened, thunder struck, and the rain began to pour down heavily as if it was angry at her. She kept walking because she knew that with each step she took she was getting closer to her destination. Suddenly, she noticed a silver Toyota Camry following her, she began to walk faster. The Toyota started horning, increasing is speed. She became scared and started walking faster, struggling to see clearly under the rain. The car finally caught up with her. 'hello' the dark driver said, she just kept on walking. 'you look wet and tired, why not let me drive you home. She didn't even answer or turn her face, she just kept walking hoping that he would get tired and go. 'are you not Tope's sister? That question made her stop. 'look, I am your brother's friend, let me just take you home safely. She thought about it for some seconds and finally entered his car, she saw no harm since he knew her brother. He gave her a towel to clean her face, hands and legs. Thank you' she said. 'anytime dear, what is your name' he asked. 'Oluwakemi' she answered. 'nice name, My name is Pascal Onyeka but I'll like you to call me Pablo'... He said and sped away.
N.B. Im so sorry to you all, Ive been busy like mad, please bear with me, I dont want to rush the story and I hardly see time to write. Na the small time wey I get, I dey sacrifice, just to update. Im going to be updating tommorow morning.
Your comments, observations and criticisms are always welcome.
Thanks for dis update and d storyline is gud bt bros dia should b integrity in everything we do, u said new update tomorrow nd d tomorrow neva cum. Don't promise when u can't deliver. if na publishing house, u don disappoint dem b dat.

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
I come here every min to see if u Ve updated too bad but when it comes so kqte one forget de story lines. plz try ur best.wish u de best this week.

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by kcee112: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
Pls send more chapters
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2016
Im so sorry that I dissapointed you all, ive been busy Updates coming up 2day
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
oojehshez:

Thanks for dis update and d storyline is gud bt bros dia should b integrity in everything we do, u said new update tomorrow nd d tomorrow neva cum. Don't promise when u can't deliver. if na publishing house, u don disappoint dem b dat.
im sorry o, no vex for me, no time at all
Re: Blind Love by Buzzboy(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2016
Gpac123:
I must commend you. You are doing a great job. You have to lay more emphasis on your story. I can categorically tel u dat i knw how d story wil end. Give us suspense and don't rush d story. All in all its a great piece of work. I believe u wil get better.
thanks, read on o, it may not be your fairytale happily ever after ending o
Re: Blind Love by Officialdokkey(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
Buzzboy:
Thank God oo. Shuu! We don wait you tire.
Re: Blind Love by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
You're trying bro....Keep it up smiley
Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
didn't see any up date good nite angels on guide
Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
am no longer patience on ur up date coz i read de Agony of Love for like more than a year now de story hasn't be concluded .o Naira landers writers plz learn to complete ur stories tnx one love
Re: Blind Love by exvisam(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
Buzzboy:
I have been waiting all day for the update........ nice piece of work keep doing you
Re: Blind Love by pami90(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2016
I lost interest in the story already

2 Likes

Re: Blind Love by DannyJ19(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Wea Mr writer
Re: Blind Love by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2016
nice,but try to add paragraphs..... #Following this piece #buzzboy
Re: Blind Love by donweasley(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
This ain't right, why don't you complete the write up?
Re: Blind Love by thobbie007(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Oga buzz ur head dey dere
Re: Blind Love by Ebigbola(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
can u imagine u Ve not updated de story OMG but y na
Re: Blind Love by Ayomideen(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Alaye we dey wait na
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg bros wey keep us for suspense, wen r u coming back with the next chapter
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bros, abeg wen is d new chapter coming# o n pe o n do se#
Re: Blind Love by oojehshez(f): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Buzzboy:
Dedicated to missmossy, girlhaley, and ebigbola.
Pablo was fuming with anger. How could Blossom stoop so low. It was just yesterday when one of his friends came up to him with the latest gist. 'guy, I wish you dey club yesterday, you for see drama' the guy began. 'which kin drama' Pablo asked uninterested. 'naso one guy wan sing, before we know wetin happen, all the speakers burn, 'really' pablo asked sarcastically. 'I never finish o, naso people begin shout for the guy head. Na God even save am say the wine bottle wey I target for hin head miss am, con scatter for floor, me wey I don dey ready to scatter im body with bottles if e sing nonsense'. 'wetin con happen? Pablo asked. 'The guy con carry guitar and mic start to sing one Bez son about fire abi na rainbow I no know, but the guy get voice sha, the beta part na when im babe run enter stage kiss am, the girl fine no be small. I even snap their pictures, con see am'. He brought out his phone and showed pablo the pictures. Pablo opened his mouth in shock. He saw Tope and Blossom, his own Blossom kissing. Guy wetin happen, you know dem? His friend asked him 'no, the girl just to fine o, he replied. That was yesterday, now he was thinking of ways to put an end to Tope. He knew he had lost Blossom but he had to make Tope pay. Tope had to feel pains too. He did not want to kill, he thought of sending his thugs to beat him but the area Tope lived didn't favour the decision. You don't send thugs to beat another thug in a land of thugs. He thought for a long time till he got an idea. He stood up, took his car keys and headed out.
The day could not get any worse for Kemi Ojo, Tope's sister. Firstly, she was flogged for latecoming in her school. She forgot her biology notebook which was going to be marked and used as her continuous assessment so she automatically scored zero. Soon the closing bell rang and the students of goverment college obalende cheered happily and packed their bags for the day. Her sister was absent in school today due to a mild sickness. She packed her things and was about to go when she discovered that her purse was missing. She checked her class and her bag two times without luck. She started crying, not because of the purse but because of her transport fare that was inside the purse. Now, she had to trek home and the distance from her school to her house is not a laughing matter. She braced herself up and started the Isrealites Journey with all focus and concentration when the worst happened, thunder struck, and the rain began to pour down heavily as if it was angry at her. She kept walking because she knew that with each step she took she was getting closer to her destination. Suddenly, she noticed a silver Toyota Camry following her, she began to walk faster. The Toyota started horning, increasing is speed. She became scared and started walking faster, struggling to see clearly under the rain. The car finally caught up with her. 'hello' the dark driver said, she just kept on walking. 'you look wet and tired, why not let me drive you home. She didn't even answer or turn her face, she just kept walking hoping that he would get tired and go. 'are you not Tope's sister? That question made her stop. 'look, I am your brother's friend, let me just take you home safely. She thought about it for some seconds and finally entered his car, she saw no harm since he knew her brother. He gave her a towel to clean her face, hands and legs. Thank you' she said. 'anytime dear, what is your name' he asked. 'Oluwakemi' she answered. 'nice name, My name is Pascal Onyeka but I'll like you to call me Pablo'... He said and sped away.
N.B. Im so sorry to you all, Ive been busy like mad, please bear with me, I dont want to rush the story and I hardly see time to write. Na the small time wey I get, I dey sacrifice, just to update. Im going to be updating tommorow morning.
Your comments, observations and criticisms are always welcome.

Bros, we still dey wait for ur tomorrow morning to come

2 Likes

Re: Blind Love by YINKS89(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
buzzboy..... kom and continue nw.

1 Like

Re: Blind Love by Fidelismaria: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis buzzboy sef day too fuckup Since mawin no update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love In A Circle / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / Heartstrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.