Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (34771 Views)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Daminaj1(f): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Toke Makinwa has been called out by top bleaching cream expert Dencia.

Toke recently partnered with Mecran cosmetics but they are now caught in a scandal. Toke Makinwa's Mecran cosmetics have since deleted the photo after Dencai accused her of stealing photos of her results with Whitenicious, erasing the water marks and passing it off as her own.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/dencia-call-out-toke-makinwa-for.html

6 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Daminaj1(f): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
It was a fan who called Dencia's attention to the photo.

To see the photo Toke allegedly stole, see . http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/dencia-call-out-toke-makinwa-for.html

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by HungerBAD: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
So the White woman at the top, is accusing the almost White woman at the bottom of stealing?

Since it is two white people fighting,no trouble.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
So the White woman at the top, is accusing the almost White woman at the bottom of stealing?

Since it is two white people fighting,no trouble.
It's not bleaching, it's called lightening grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Seriously though, they will know how bad bleaching is when they go under the knife. Wounds don't heal properly, stitching is a problem because the skin keeps giving way.

Why's Toke's lips so red? She looks like she dipped her lips in bloody sacrifice

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by looseweight: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by kachnov(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kk
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by ClassCaptain(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Welcome to nigeria where albino girls buy bleaching creams.

13 Likes

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na WA o. Where's this world even heading? Look what ladies now fight over. Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by klassykute(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
okay
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by mrtantalizers(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
tongue
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
cry
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Flashh: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Irrelevant way of seeking for attention.

6 Likes

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by efilefun(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

ligtening koor Thunder niii lol
Their customers needs to request for a pic of the "expressway" between their yarnsh before purchasing any of those product. Na that place stubborn pass for body e no dey gree change color.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by wiloy2k8(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hahajaha
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by mazizitonene(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by daveyjay(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ladies been bleachinq away their senses since 112 B.C

8 Likes

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Achorise: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
prevalence of bleaching is too much among celebrities, can't they just tone their skin and leave it like that than becoming White.

3 Likes

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by ClassCaptain(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

with the way some girls are bleaching this days, one might be dating his ex and not even know.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by MoneypassGod(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
I pity Jose mourinho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sweetcocoa(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:
Seriously though, they will know how bad bleaching is when they go under the knife. Wounds don't heal properly, stitching is a problem because the skin keeps giving way.

Why's Toke's lips so red? She looks like she dipped her lips in bloody sacrifice
You be mgbeke o, is that the colour of blood? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sirjakez(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin battle of the darks turned white

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Fiwasayo(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by company500: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Very Soon,Nollywood Wil Release A Blockbuster Movie Called >> BATTLE OF THE BLEACHERS (season 1 & 2),In Other News,This Women Are They Not Scared Of Cancer & GREEN VEINS That Looks Like Those Black Lines That Seperates Countries In Map?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Sunnycliff(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Teacher: What should be in a book to make it a bestseller? Tommy: A girl on the cover and no cover on the girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Bihby: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Awon oloriburuku meji.....were pade asinwin....e ma blow ni!

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by iphanyiuma(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Legend of the bleachers season 1 gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by englishmart(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
I need to see their real faces first

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by kachnov(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who are these ones again...
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by theunnamed: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Attention seeking biatches
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by rellawyt(f): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who she help? undecidedWho she help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.