Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! (1633 Views)

How I Picked Up A Prostitute For A Night And Fell In Love With Her / Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Last Saturday, me and my two friends Kunle and Chinedu decided to go for lunch at KFC Lekki in Lagos. As my friends sat at a table to eat, I had to stand up to quickly receive a phone call. While I was on the phone, Kunle and Chinedu sighted an extremely georgeous mixed - race lady walk in. She was dressed in a lovely spaghetti top, mini-skirt and high heel shoes. Her big boobs bounced, her hips swayed from side to side and her buttocks rotated and vibrated vigorously as she walked towards the counter. She had the perfect waist to hip ratio that would make your eye balls nearly fall out of the socket. Every male head in KFC that day turned just to catch a glimpse of this exotic beauty. Sincerely she was more beautiful than Kim Kardashian and Beyonce combined!!!

Just as I returned to my seat after receiving my call, Kunle asked me to turn and take a look at the beauty who was at the counter ordering some snacks. Within 5 seconds of seeing her I immediately walked over to the counter to try to talk to her but she instantly gave me her "protection shield" (female rude attitude aimed at rejecting/snubbing low status males). So I paused for a bit, then whispered something to her which made her smile. Then I said something again which eventually made her start laughing. We chatted briefly and she eventually gave me her phone number and told me to call her anytime during the week.

I returned back to my seat and my guys were like;

Kunle: Who's she? Where is she from?
Me: Her name is Katrina, her dad is Nigerian and mom is Brazillian.
Chinedu: Did you get her number?
Me: Yeah I did and she told me to call her during the week
Kunle: Mehn, I feel you mehn!! That's why I like hanging out with you!! Your game is so tight! You really have it down with beautiful ladies!

The above scenario plays out a lot in our daily lives and a couple of questions can be raised;

1. How come Kunle and Chinedu who saw the girl first were unable to approach her?
2. What special qualities do I have on the inside that gives me the ability to approach any girl that I fancy?
3. How come she initially snubbed/rejected me when I approached her ? ("protection shield" - beautiful ladies do this a lot and they have to. Read the reason why here: https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544290)
4. What did I say to her that broke the ice, penetrated her protection shield and eventually make her to give me her phone number?

Now let me ask you a few questions. Do you often find yourself lacking confidence when it comes to women? Would you like to know the proven formula for getting women? Have you ever seen a hot girl at the restaurant or on the street and wished you could get her in your bed or make her your girlfriend but you don't know how to?

I understand your pain !!

I KNOW how frustrating it is to have a lovely girl walk by, and you just stand there like a total dunce, letting the moment pass and losing your chance with that girl forever. You get frustrated and you're pissed off! Getting nowhere is even WORSE than “getting rejected”, because when you approach girls, you at least feel like you’re DOING something.

I've spent the last couple of years studying female psychology in order to get an understanding of the causes of attraction. These experiences have given me a massive edge when it comes to dating and attracting the women I wanted. Over the years a lot guys keep asking me the secret of how I'm able to date such beautiful women and usually ask me to teach them my skills so I eventually decided to write an e-book to help struggling guys to become more successful with ladies.

So are you ready to get more attention from ladies and take your social life to the next level? Then send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com and request for my e-book, "STEP UP YOUR GAME! The Proven Formula for Attracting Beautiful Women".

Know this "If you can't attract a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile"
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by PheezyLee(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Does that make my bank acct robust? La send la bend!
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2016
la send la dead angryla send la dead

1 Like

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by ladyF(f): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2016
lmao please move this to joke section. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by proddey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
PheezyLee:
Does that make my bank acct robust? La send la bend!

Hey Bro! read my post on why beautiful ladies reject/snub guys alot and write me to tell me what you think!

https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544290
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by a2space(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
la send la dead angryla send la dead

Hey Bro read my post on why beautiful ladies snub guys a lot and write me to tell me what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now#43544290
Re: How I Picked Up A Beautiful Afro-brazilian Girl In Lekki - Interesting Story!! by kaayposh: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Is the eBook for free wink

(1) (Reply)

Na / Buddy! Friends! Chat Mates! Hangout! I'm BORED!!!!!!! / How Do I Join A Good Social Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.