Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) (49665 Views)

Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / Here Is Your Chance At Starting Your Own Food Processing Company / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol...
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
See as the food look like sacrifice for amadioha
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Draw it's acceptable. COYG grin
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Juxtified:
Lol. The guy's just living his life.
But if he sat opposite you @OP, it means you're the one flexing all those plenty goodies? Guy don't come and go & kill yaself with too much enjoyment o

As seen on the friends timeline.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by ekea2001: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
my neighbor kidnapped my phone as i went to eat in her restaurant with MY OWN foooood..waterofcourse!
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by todayguest(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why not eat at home? I dont get his point-- taking his food to a restaurant. He's only looking for trouble. @op was he arrested at last?
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Digriz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op just use idea show us his own plate of food, why hating on d man Op,maka why?
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Hahahhahahha..maybe person give am the food ...he no get where to chop am
hmmmmm, musicians them don come. Na you sabi!
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
nonstan:
As seen on my friend timeline

...and that was how this man came to dolphin restaurant in enugu with his own food..lol...The worst part was that he sat directly opposite me and people thought I came with him. ..The man no even send anybody self...

Op fear God oh, it's early morning here and you are presenting this kind Ora soup here. Wetin,oya go dolphin to package correct Ora send come give me, I no care how you send am. I miss dolphin and 042, it's a place to be. No wonder some babes no dey gree leave Enugu and after completing their studies.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
LOLZ , quite funny... D man no even send any one go market... He means biz... Hunger can be bad ooo..
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by felsunseg(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
why did u post someone else pixs on the internet without his consent.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by wittyt98(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin hehehehehehehehe grin grin ; D ; D
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by fortunechy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
na yoruba man.i no him.his name is adeniyi olaniyi
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by deebrain(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is wrong.

The facial expression of the man showed he was looking for trouble....

One bouncer's slap would reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
The day person go stab one of social media photographers wey hand dey always itch to snap something.

Just one day.

Person carry food come chop una dey snap am. No shit.

1 Like

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by chiefobdk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Juxtified:
Lol. The guy's just living his life.
But if he sat opposite you @OP, it means you're the one flexing all those plenty goodies? Guy don't come and go & kill yaself with too much enjoyment o

this your back and forth English...

pls don't come and go and kill me.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Phonon: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Don't be tempting those of us fasting with awesome fish. angry
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Phonon: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
How are you sure he has a home. Oshiomole aneg wat your food.

todayguest:
Why not eat at home? I dont get his point-- taking his food to a restaurant. He's only looking for trouble. @op was he arrested at last?
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by specie103(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
I went to Mr biggs many times to sh*t.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Ameanux(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
op...that fish don dey hungry me now and I just start fasting. Hungerbad sha
Come and have some portion here. Thou adonvilivit
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Rhea(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
[size=18pt]Wait till it is time to leave the restaurant[/size]
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is he ok
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Juxtified(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

this your back and forth English...

pls don't come and go and kill me.
Hahahaha
As a Nigerian, there are some things you just can't express in good English. You have to 'support' it with some street language.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
nonstan:
As seen on my friend timeline

...and that was how this man came to dolphin restaurant in enugu with his own food..lol...The worst part was that he sat directly opposite me and people thought I came with him. ..The man no even send anybody self...

how much did u buy the one in front of u, e dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Gkemz: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2016
Perhaps he bought a sachet of water from the restaurant to flush down the food.
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by nonstan(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2016
dancok:
how much did u buy the one in front of u, e dey hungry me.
Lol u gats come Enugu naa
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Deo1986(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2016
I UNDERSTAND
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Hawlahscho:
grin

Hawlah senorita don catch you oooo
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by ernecy(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Juxtified:
Guy don't come and go & kill yaself with too much enjoyment o
lol!!!!you just shoot English.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by rozey247(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Naff24:
Him own better pass dos wey go siddon for hours ontop small bottle water grin At least, if he dey comot frm d restaurant now dem no go write am ontop him for head say e no use him shishi buy anything there grin grin grin
Lyk ur prfl pix.. u luk cool dear wink
Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
s2n4r3t1:

Hawlah senorita don catch you oooo

shocked mama na you be this password moniker shocked

1 Like

Re: Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) by Naff24(f): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2016
rozey247:

Lyk ur prfl pix.. u luk cool dear wink
Thanks, Eshe, Na gode grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To MR BIGGS? / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.