Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,891 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77321 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nellaluv(f): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Good good mod. tongue
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Balogun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
We still seem to be having problems with the reply we give disappearing off. The one I gave to lady jay has vanished into the ethereal space. Are you able to retrieve it
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Balogun
i also noticed the spam bots are fond of removing posts from your thread. i'll see what i can do about your complaint
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by naijaking1: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
dominique:

@Balogun
i also noticed the spam bots are fond of removing posts from your thread. i'll see what i can do about your complaint

I have the same problem too. I posted a reply to a patient on the medical thread today, and after about 2 hours it disappeared. The time also coincided with whenever you're online. Offering free medical advice takes a lot of time and energy, if you and Seun don't want us to continue doing that, it would be better not to waste anybody's time.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Naijaking1
i've reported the post to the admin. i've also been a victim of those spam bots more than once myself.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by naijaking1: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2009
Thank you.
I have just lost the reposted write-up too.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
i've notified the admin about that too.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by naijaking1: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
I have just lost a response I gave to wwdot. It seems that the more comprehensive the reply the more likely it is for the reply to disappear.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
i've notified the admin, it will come up soon.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Apholayhan: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2010
Oga Mod,

Pls retreive my post so that Doc Balogun can see it.

cry pls my life depends on it.

Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Apholayhan:

Oga Mod,

Pls retreive my post so that Doc Balogun can see it.

cry pls my life depends on it.

Thanks

dry your tears, its already taken care of.

cheers wink
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Apholayhan: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2010
Still can't find the post sad
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
i've sent multiple messages to seun, dont know why its taking him this long to respond. naijaking1 even got banned in the process sad
will keep sending him the messages till he rectifies the problem.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hello Dominique, what is with this new word censor system removing certain viable words and replacing them with ridiculous inappropriate ones?
Its killing the spirit of the forms and making the posts frustrating and incomprehensible to read.

I am all for the removal of obscenity, but words like Sex, Sperm, Breasts, Bum hardly qualify as obscene; especially as they are used withing so many contexts including health matter.
To make things worse, they are being replaced by words like Intimacy, Despoil,Cute Factor, Womanliness, who thought these words up?

I am sure there is an age limit within the terms and conditions stipulated by NL. If there is, then this "big brother" attitude is unnecessary. If there isn't, then it should be retrospectively added. Certain obscene words should be struck out or "starred", but replacing them with silly alternatives just does not work.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
See! It even changed most of the words in my posts as to make the whole post almost meaningless! This is becoming a joke. All it will acheive is encourage people to post less.
This forum is for help advice, help and opinions on health issues. Anything that changes original posts as to make them unreadable, misleading and incomprehensible, defeats the purpose of the forum/ section entirely.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
Dominique, where r u The spam bot has removed my posting priviledges AGAIN!

A Very Fustrated Romeo4Real.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Romeo4real/gigantor
sorry for the late response. i've been battling with malaria for the past couple of days now, the internet had to take a back seat to my health

concerning the spam bots.  . .
once they get hold of your post, its better not to keep re-posting, that's what makes it suspend your posting privileges. just notify me and i will try and contact the admin ASAP. pls can you post the link of the topic where your posts were removed (actually considered going through your past posts but its a bit hard to choose).

edit
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hello Dominique, sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon. Here is the link to the post i was replying to. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-385699.0.html#msg5365206
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
Gigantor:

Hello Dominique, sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon. Here is the link to the post i was replying to. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-385699.0.html#msg5365206

seems the post have been restored or am missing something
hope your Romeo4real id has been unbanned?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
No, Dominique, its still banned.
The post ur referring to is a previous one - before the priviledges were withdrawn.
As i said before, the problem seens to arise when im replying to multiple posts, and i use copy and paste to keep track of the replies.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
most of the times the spam bots attacks long posts and/or posts with links attached to them. if you keep resubmitting the post, iot suspends your posting privileges (as i've been a victim once). but it doesn't take that long before it restores your posting privileges. try logging on with the id again.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dominique, this is getting REALLY fustrating.
After you replied, I logged in with the "rome4real" id, and sure enough,all was fine, so i attemted to send you a quick thank you in this thread.
It suspended my priviledges again! It was not a long post(just saying thank you), nor were there any links in it.

Surely this "sensitivity" can be fixed easily, or is NL trying to reduce the number of its members by fustrating them?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
this is strange. maybe the admin is aware that you have two ids and is blocking one of them.
i'll have to send him a message to find out whats going on.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by hope4hiv: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi, i made a post here sometime ago about Staphylococcus Aureus,having done so much research into the Antibiotics resistance infection a herbal therapy was found to be very effective and definately cures the Infection with prove and other testifiers ,the infection is quite getting alarming now and killing so many ,it definately has no cure with Antibiotics especially when it becomes MRSA may i know the reason the awareness creation thread on staphylococcus is always removed does it mean that it is a plan to keep people in the dark and make them spend and waste money on Antibiotics that cannot cure the stubborn staph bacteria and eventually kill them,i have an 100% herbal therapy cure (septicaemia (blood poisoning) , pneumonia (lung infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection),
endocarditis (heart valve infection) for this infection and i can say it again and again.
naturewaystherapy@gmail.com
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by doctorkk1: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2010
hi dominique,
i have been trying to post a response to an issue raised by a fellow nairalander, but my message doesn't appear. I will try and shorten it, probably this would help.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Doctorkk1
i've reported your missing posts to the admin. lets hope he responds quickly. you can post a shorter message without a link attached. if it disappears again, dont continue to resubmit. it may ban your id (temporarily). just let me know here.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by agathamari(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2010
dom, i was removed again on another post. please and thank you
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
i've reported it.
next time, pls can you post the link to the post or just tell me the topic title. it wasn't easy locating the post at all (assuming its the one about ulcer)
cheers.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by agathamari(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2010
dominique:

i've reported it.
next time, pls can you post the link to the post or just tell me the topic title. it wasn't easy locating the post at all (assuming its the one about ulcer)
cheers.
ooops sorry. yeah that was the one
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by agathamari(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
agathamari:

dom its me again- please and thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=239270.msg5759989#msg5759989

got it, lets hope seun gets to it soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.