Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77343 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Vivalavida99(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by charllyen: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Good morning Dominique.
please I'm reporting the removal of my post with this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1796832/where-buy-100-pure-organic/1#25212581

It was removed yesterday. please I will like to know if i went against the posting rules or the cause of the spam bolt. whichever be the case, i beg for its restoration while letting me know what to remove or edit in the post.
Hope this gets to you, Thanks.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
put up a post on "ebola: the truth that you don't know" and it was removed. no no no... it was eradicated.... pls its important that post gets back up.... it will help alot of people get informed.... thanks..... and pls ignore any email from me to the mods.... was pissed off as to why it was deleted until i read bout the crazy spam bot you guys have...... please shut down that thing...... thanks....xoxo
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
charllyen: Good morning Dominique.
please I'm reporting the removal of my post with this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1796832/where-buy-100-pure-organic/1#25212581

It was removed yesterday. please I will like to know if i went against the posting rules or the cause of the spam bolt. whichever be the case, i beg for its restoration while letting me know what to remove or edit in the post.
Hope this gets to you, Thanks.

Hello charllyen, your post was removed by the spam bots as it's an advert which is against forum rules.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
FLYGERIAN91: put up a post on "ebola: the truth that you don't know" and it was removed. no no no... it was eradicated.... pls its important that post gets back up.... it will help alot of people get informed.... thanks..... and pls ignore any email from me to the mods.... was pissed off as to why it was deleted until i read bout the crazy spam bot you guys have...... please shut down that thing...... thanks....xoxo

The article was highly misleading and had to be removed.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Smegateway: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by charllyen: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2014
dominique:

Hello charllyen, your post was removed by the spam bots as it's an advert which is against forum rules.

please how can it be restored while removing anything on the page that is considered as and advert?
The post is a product of my daily research.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
dominique:

The article was highly misleading and had to be removed.
are you for real highly misleading what about the article is misleading? ebola was first dicovered in the 90's and they never had a cure but it disappeared then all of a sudden it pops up at a time when the world is in crisis, but the americans are curing their own but claim no cure.... they where in a west african country for 5yrs for bio war fare researches and ebola starts there..... YOU are just being miopic think outside the box..... i bet if you heard what i posted on the news, you would believe it but because an ordinary nobody posted it you dont believe it..... Bill Gates and alot of others were nobody's but today their opinions matter..... Happy life as a Mod......
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
FLYGERIAN91: are you for real highly misleading what about the article is misleading? ebola was first dicovered in the 90's and they never had a cure but it disappeared then all of a sudden it pops up at a time when the world is in crisis, but the americans are curing their own but claim no cure.... they where in a west african country for 5yrs for bio war fare researches and ebola starts there..... YOU are just being miopic think outside the box..... i bet if you heard what i posted on the news, you would believe it but because an ordinary nobody posted it you dont believe it..... Bill Gates and alot of others were nobody's but today their opinions matter..... Happy life as a Mod......
pls post it again and
Dominique pls dnt eradicate dat post again o.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
pls post it again and
Alright.... i'll post it up again and i do sincerely hope she doesnt ERADICATE it again.....
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
pls post it again and
just incase it gets removed again, here's the link to the actual site....

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ebola.html
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
pls post it again and

It was actually the admin that removed the other one. so it's not up to me to eradicate it or not.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls my suggestion is dat concerning Ebola news, I think its high time nairaland reconfirms its new b4 pasting it on frontpage cos a lot of pple ar coming up wit a lot of stories just to make frontpage and its vry wrong 4 a website To give out news and still come bak to say d news is false cos it is expected 4 such a website to confirm wateva infomation it is giving b4 broadcasting it. Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Onepaulisy(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
My teeth is as yellow as the sun. I've tried using hydrogen peroxide to whiten it but to no avail. I brush more than twice and its still to no avail. How can I whiten my teeth naturally?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Onepaulisy: My teeth is as yellow as the sun. I've tried using hydrogen peroxide to whiten it but to no avail. I brush more than twice and its still to no avail. How can I whiten my teeth naturally?

Visit a dentist. They whiten teeth too. What is the colour of your nails and eyeballs?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by miraclebaby1: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
@dominique PLS HELP. WAS TRYING TO POST STH TO RESOLVE SOME ISSUES ON TTC THREAD AND GOT BANNED.(Miraclebaby) Kindly check to clear me i beg, I guess it was too long. WAS ALSO HIDDEN. thanks.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please can someone educate me on this drug, ''Nervon Capsule.'' Highlighting the functions and ailments that suits it, it was prescribed by someone to me. Tanx in advance, I await ur legendary contributions.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Psalmwise(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls wat causes the scrotal sac to peel(leaving d skin on the sac dry) ND Ow do í cure it?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by BankoleNco: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1863917/how-person-recover-ebola#25912123
[size=18pt]
^ That's one very informative thread. Why isn't it on frontpage?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.