Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77332 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2010
Dominique - my post are disapearing again! When i post this particular reply, it shows, but dissapears later. Why?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2010
Another post on the thread "Bodybuilding Supplements" disappears again! This is really frustrating,
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ok Dominique, its not funny anymore. I tried to put up the same replies using my other ID - "Gigantor", and had the posting privileges withdrawn.
Are there any guideline available to help stop all this? Why is it happening?
As u know, i don't post links or sell/ advertise anything, nor do i post any sort of spam.
It really posting and replying so stressful.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Romeo4real
sorry about that. it gets frustrating whenever your posts keep disappearing like that and even more annoying if the admin doesn't restore them on time. i don't know why those damn bots love to pick on your posts. i've reported the case to the admin twice yesterday, i'm surprised it has not yet come up.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Romeo4Real posting privileges suspended again. I go tire O!
I think it's because, when i do post, i tend to do a lot. That's the only viable explanation I've been able to come up with so far.
Well, the struggle continues.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
so sorry about that. once you post and you notice it's missing, don't resubmit the posts (that's what prompts the spam bots to suspend the id). just notify me on this thread. i've sent countless messages to the admin to restore the missing posts, don't know why he's not responding. i'll send to him again.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by agathamari(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2010
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2010
i've notified the admin.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nnalove(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2010
Hello my dear doc Pls here is d kind of problem i do experienced! Why is it dat i do release quickly even b4 a minute my girl friend is complaining to much dat i am not giving her sexual satisfaction at all and she is treating to quite from our relationship. Pls doc wat should i do to same my save from dis shame Pls!.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2010
Dominique, the spambots are holding on to my posts again!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2010
Hello Dominique,
I would like to contribute to the "Doctor in the House" thread. Though i am not a Doctor, i do possess knowledge of general medicine, I am also qualified nutritionist as you know, undergone Paramedic training, hold a current First Aid certificate, and currently studying for various diplomas in the fields of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(CBT) and Counselling. I believe i could add to the thread. Do let me know if it is Ok.

Ps: The spam-bots are holding on to a lot of my posts - esp those posted in the Health section, and even here!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2010
@Romeo4real
wish i can do something about the missing posts but right now i cant. i've been offline for about 2 weeks as a result of my faulty internet modem. Right now i'm browsing with my phone (which i hardly do) and i can't notify the admin wit it. I'll do that as soon as the modem gets fixed. Don't re-submit the post or else the spam bots may ban your id.
Concerning replying to the doctor's advice thread. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't. I'm sure your contributions will be appreciated.

Cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Twinks(f): 12:15am On May 26, 2010
Hi,

Great work @nairaland.com kudos to u guys.

I am a Dr, I have just set up a company that helps facilitate medical tourism to India. I just posted an ad in your health section on what i do , but I cant find the ad, I know I am not supposed to re post it how long should i wait b4 it comes up?

thank u for time nd effort.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2010
@ twinks.
if the spam bots remove your post from the board, there's little i can do restore it cos it won't be easy to convince the admin it's not spam.

@romeo4real
which topic(s) did your posts go missing?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ceasyc(f): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2010
Hi Dominique - d topic i created are always disappearing,
dis is d 1st time am creating a post and it says An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you
when i try to modify it/reply.

my cuz tried too but the same thing happened.
people dont have access to the topic and the important things it contains.
kindly advice wot 2 do. ty
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2010
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ceasyc
i'm afraid the topic got removed by the spambots. often it's hard to get them reinstated back to the boards. i've notified admin tho. let's keep our fingers crossed.

@Romeo4real
i've reported the missing post. they'll come up as soon as sun gets hold of them.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
Helo Dominique, more missing posts - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459339.0.html

Thanks!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^ i've reported it.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2010
Hi Domi,

can you lock/delete the ff thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466408.0.html#msg6259902

it has already be created elsewhere

tnxs
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by MsDee0311: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ok thanks dominique, i tried and tried but couldnt contact you or anyone else, i had know idea how to contact if my priviliges were removed,
But why was i restricted, i dont actually know what i did wrong?
I dont spam and went into the health section to give medical advise ( My major is Pharmacology) so im welll informed in that particular area,
How soon will my previous/old user id be restored ?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ Lady dee,
the spam bots acts removes pposts it percieve as spam. doesn't necessary mean it is.
i'm afraid, there's no way of sending messages to the admin directly, that's why i started this thread.
i've notified the admin, let's hope your posting privileges are restored soon.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by MsDee0311: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
Im still unable to log in with my ID, How long could it take? embarassed
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2010
MsDee0311:

Im still unable to log in with my ID, How long could it take? embarassed

as soon as the admin get's the complaint i sent him undecided
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by chiproibe: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dominique.pls i did the following posts,1,male/female frigidity,its solution.2,Tonner for pelvic muscle in women/conception.3,men who cannot Impregnant their wives, It did not appear,kindly show to my viewers,thanks.Dr jerry.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by NKF: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hello Dominique,

Still having issues with my posts.

Kindly help.

NKF
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2010
i've reported it twice. let's hope it comes up soon.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by chiproibe: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
Dom ,My posts i reported yesterday have not appeared,due i repost them.Dr Jerry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.