Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8249 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Thanks for your advanced inputs.

You see, I'm a young girl who loves the good things of this life.

I am aspiring to be attracting men who ride cars.

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.
I was viewing their threads for hours, but no one even say Hi

It's not as if I like money and material things o
But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o
Remember that no body holy pass.

Candid advice please
Thank U.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by falconey(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Do you have big boobs and ass? killer curves?And finally are you adequately prepared for the tasks ahead ( exploring your hoe)?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by RoyalBlak007: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
..Basically ...

..you are living Young Wild & Free....enjoy sad

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Melahou(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Own a car yourself or better still work hard and become rich then other things will follow...apart from that and with your wowo face nothing for you.

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by DankemzI(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2016
cry cry cry cry

shocked
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Lovetinz(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Get a job as a fuel station attendant
Smile at the car owners.

In 6months, your waist go don bend.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Melahou:
Own a car yourself or better still work hard and become rich then other things will follow...apart from that and with your wowo face nothing for you.

Bro
You call this face worwor.
Your brain need rapid resetting

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by acenazt: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Dress half naked and stand on abuja-kaduna or Lagos-ibadan highway.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by c0ast0l: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Hi jancinta

I'm Jason from Anambra & i have a car?

How can we hook up so that i will flex you & you will satisfy me too.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2016
c0ast0l:
Hi jancinta

I'm Jason from Anambra & i have a car?

How can we hook up so that i will flex you & you will satisfy me too.

I want serious relationship with rich handsome guys with cars. You qualify?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Synzu(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Where's julietcutie ?? undecided
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by c0ast0l: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Please indicate interest so we can help each other very soon
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Please no kabu kabu driver should pm me.smileysmiley
No offense pls.

One rule of my life.

I don't do broke dudes

Tufiakwa to suffering

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by blazer234: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

I went to Nairaland Autos section, but they all seem to be very busy discussing Honda Toyota and Camry.

But I just want to be inducted into where all those rich guys are so that I can marry for love.

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.

You are not marrying for love, girl. You are marrying for cars.

...And when the car gets spoilt or the man loses his wealth for one reason or the other after marriage, what will you do? Jump out of the home and start looking for another man?

Your foundation must be rotten. Do you have parents? Did you live in the normal home with daddy and mummy or your parents are separated? Only unreasonable and rotten girls with rotten foundation from broken home would ever conceive such thoughts like yours.

Dont worry; you are not alone. Many other girls are like you.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Madam poster, go and work, get some money and buy ur own car INSTEAD of advertising your body cheaply to car owning men.
Rubbish!

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Rone16(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Be a car dealer or work in a car dealing company

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by amenbovillage(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Bro

You re not finer dan my gf so I stand to say u are worgly tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Synzu:
Where's julietcutie ?? undecided

Are you me, the thread or who pls
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by c0ast0l: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

I want serious relationship with rich handsome guys with cars. You qualify?

drop your number let's see how it goes
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Madam poster, go and work, get some money and buy ur own car INSTEAD of advertising your body cheaply to car owning men.
Rubbish!

Take it easy Sis
You sound angry

Is there a crime in marrying a rich man

But I didn't say I want to be sleeping upandan na

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by blazer234: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Bro

On the outside, you look responsible

But on the inside, you are rotten.

You even went to the extent of posting your pictures; just because of your desperation to ride in a car you do not work for!

I'm certain your parents will be ashamed of you if they ever come across this nonsense you are doing.

Where is your sense of reason?

Where is your dignity?

What kind of children will someone like you give birth to?

Lady, you are a disgusting person.

Do you think any man with car reading this will marry you?

No, he knows you are after his car and will just use you and dump you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Synzu(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Are you me, the thread or who pls
I was calling my boo Juliet grin
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Take it easy Sis
You sound angry

Is there a crime in marrying a rich man

But I didn't say I want to be sleeping upandan na

lol, nothing is wrong in you marrying a rich man, but its not what you advertise publicly.
Marry a guy for love, car should not be a priority, encourage him to save from his monthly salaries or income, after sometime both of you can get a car.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by amenbovillage(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Don't insult me o

Candid advice please
Thank U.

I drive a range rover sport...
are u a virgin??
Do u have big ass?
Do u have big boobs?
Are u a graduate?
Are u a wife material 100 yards?

Answer correctly and win a date wit me

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Mimido2(f): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
we all love good things but if u are looking for a guy Hu has a car den be prepared to sleep with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Slimzjoe(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
How about you get your own Car First?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pcoolioz(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
blazer234:

You even went to the extent of posting your pictures; just because of your desperation to ride in a car you do not work for!

I'm certain your parents will be ashamed of you if they ever come across this nonsense you are doing.

Where is your dignity?

blazer234:

Where is your dignity?

Lol calm down na, it's not that serious.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Bro
Take it easy.
Why so angry.

Everybody is not perfect.
Even if am bad
Cussing me will not make me change.

Keep calm and drink Orijin bitters or five alive pulp juice.

My goal is to make money.
Any which way na way
You grab it.
blazer234:

Where is your dignity?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2016
No bruv
I don't win dates with pipu.
Dey win dates for with me.

One question pls

ARE YOU RICH?
amenbovillage:

I drive a range rover sport...
are u a virgin??
Do u have big ass?
Do u have big boobs?
Are u a graduate?
Are u a wife material 100 yards?

Answer correctly and win a date wit me

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by blazer234: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Jacinta44:
Bro
Take it easy.
Why so angry.

Everybody is not perfect.
Even if am bad
Cussing me will not make me change.

Keep calm and drink Orijin bitters or five alive pulp juice.

My goal is to make money.
Any which way na way
You grab it.

Yeah, I can grab that you are a desperado.....a polished version of a prostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by ClassCaptain(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Quite interesting
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nuuru: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2016
kiss beauty!

Jacinta44:

Bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.