Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is Religion A Celestial Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Religion A Celestial Scam (1586 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Something is not right somewhere, how can Jesus,Budha,Mohammed,krishna etc exist in different denominations of each religion as their figure heads?? More so the bible,quaran,and other religious books.Is this a misdirection to deviate us from our true contribution to the universe, what EXACTLY do we represent in the universe. The real truth are hidden from the graps of humanity. Am a Christian,i believe i have a maker who created me in the physical form,but i believe am a powerful spirit who does not die nor have such things as impossibility as in the physical form.God ,the light is in our minds,am not an atheist. But the atheist who shun religion might be ahead of us somehow as religion have contributed more decimation of humans more than anything else.
Death is simply the end of our physical body,we continue to exist on the plane which is our true home and very very ultra real than the life we have now.I still cherished the physical body,but its nowhere near the spirit where you feel in control and nothing is impossible.
Any comments and contributions is appreciated as is good to think outside the box once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2016
There is nothing celestial about religions. Its all scams and programmed matrix. The most confusing of them all, being what God really means. Some religions are smarter than others, and the smarter your religion is, the smarter your awareness becomes, until such a time you evolve out of the matrix of the programming.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by HIbreed(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Religion is older than human existence,is a spiritual food to our spirit man.God created man to live and multiply the earth,Gen 1:28. This will explain why the earth is the only place where humans life can exist.as for the bible,it swrves as a manual or direction to our machine(our life)..
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Yes, religion is. But the bible isn't. Only that atheist would never agree that the bible isn't a scam... Just that reading the bible requires a whole lots of effort. But it worth the read.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
Yes, religion is. But the bible isn't. Only that atheist would never agree that the bible isn't a scam... Just that reading the bible requires a whole lots of effort. But it worth the read.
Yeah, it was worth the read. Shows us how clueless man was back in the days.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
HIbreed:
Religion is older than human existence,is a spiritual food to our spirit man.God created man to live and multiply the earth,Gen 1:28. This will explain why the earth is the only place where humans life can exist.as for the bible,it swrves as a manual or direction to our machine(our life)..
Some are turning atheist simply because of the fraud that's happening in the church. And the false teachings of the pastors.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
then who really masterminded the bible,quaran and other sacred books.??
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, it was worth the read. Shows us how clueless man was back in the days.
an example
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2016
Immorttal:

You mean religion did?
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Something happened to me lately,i've been having nightmares,(yes,i believe in demons too) why they are after my physical body is inexplicable to me.But rwcently,i shifted my conciousness into believing am a god and elite in human form,i can dominate and control everything.That night i dreamed where some demons are worshiping me,. I became shocked, Does it have to do with what you BELIEVE??. If you believe in the Jesus, and pronounce his name in times of trouble,it works too.Jesus might be a fiction but This is amazing.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
You mean religion did?
maybe the one who iscribed religion into the gullible minds of men.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
an example
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

I know you'll say it's OLD TESTAMENT. Like it was a different God that wrote that. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Deuteronomy 25:11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

I know you'll say it's OLD TESTAMENT. Like it was a different God that wrote that. grin
i'm a little bit skeptic about the bible,(i read it a lot) the original laws and commandments incured by God was rendered useless and ineffective by Jesus.What is really happening? There is more to this religion shit than meet the eye,is a scam to deviate us from our true purpose in this universe.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Deuteronomy 25:11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

You are wrong I'll never say that! All scripture is beneficial 2tim 3: 16 & 17. And to this example. Isn't that a good provision? Since the private part is a sensitive area, holding that area shows nothing other than trying to kill the man in favour of her husband. To me I don't see anything silly in this arrangement, it's even a way to avoid taking law into ones hand. No wonder judges and older men were chosen among them for settling disputes.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

You are wrong I'll never say that! All scripture is beneficial 2tim 3: 16 & 17. And to this example. Isn't that a good provision? Since the private part is a sensitive area, holding that area shows nothing other than trying to kill the man in favour of her husband. To me I don't see anything silly in this arrangement, it's even a way to avoid taking law into ones hand. No wonder judges and older men were chosen among them for settling disputes.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok, what about this?

Deut. 22:28-29
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives

and this
Exodus 21:20-21
If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok, what about this?

Deut. 22:28-29
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives

and this
Exodus 21:20-21
If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.
uncle, to be honest with you. I have an answer for this one too. But, wait, how about the first one you asked, does that explanation solved anything?
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
HIbreed:
Wrong. Religion can not be older than its inventor. Man created religion, so there is no way religion can be older than man. And I disagree that the story in the Bible about creation is sacrosant, the story of creation, according to the bible can not be true, the reason is simple. You cant talk beings into creation. creation is a cosmic soup.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
I have read the bible thoroughly and it is a great history book to show the naivety of the early ancestors. It has no impact on how lives now except for infusion of morality.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
uncle, to be honest with you. I have an answer for this one too. But, wait, how about the first one you asked, does that explanation solved anything?
No, it doesn't. Maybe cut off your wife's hand if she comes to defend you against an intruder. Then, I'll take you serious.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Immorttal:
Something happened to me lately,i've been having nightmares,(yes,i believe in demons too) why they are after my physical body is inexplicable to me.But rwcently,i shifted my conciousness into believing am a god and elite in human form,i can dominate and control everything.That night i dreamed where some demons are worshiping me,. I became shocked, Does it have to do with what you BELIEVE??. If you believe in the Jesus, and pronounce his name in times of trouble,it works too.Jesus might be a fiction but This is amazing.

Its all in the subconscious mind. When people say the had encounter and shouted 'Jesus' and they were free, my question is always; "Have you ever tried shouting your name?" We create our realities.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

No, it doesn't. Maybe cut off your wife's hand if she comes to defend you against an intruder. Then, I'll take you serious.
Alright, taken. But what if as a result of that, the man died?
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Immorttal:

The answer is in the name. Bible means compilation of books. Or compendium of stories. Each book in the bible has its author and was compiled together by early governors and politicians including King James of England.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2016
tempem:
Alright, taken. But what if as a result of that, the man died?
It becomes an issue of murder/self-defense.

But na wa, dem never shoot ball for ya prick before? U die?
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Immorttal: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Atlantian:

Its all in the subconscious mind. When people say the had encounter and shouted 'Jesus' and they were free, my question is always; "Have you ever tried shouting your name?" We create our realities.
you are spot on. There is a lot of positive possibilities when we believe in our selves.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Atlantian:
I have read the bible thoroughly and it is a great history book to show the naivety of the early ancestors. It has no impact on how lives now except for infusion of morality.
shocking! really? I must confess, am hearing this for the first time. Well, check Ephesians 4: 28; proverbs 21: 5. Check those accounts and see if it doesn't have impact. Just be sincere, sir.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by tempem: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

It becomes an issue of murder/self-defense.

But na wa, dem never shoot ball for ya prick before? U die?
which is better, to have the man killed and set up a murder case? And to set up a law that will avoid shedding of blood? Please, sir, answer.
And to your question, i've not been shot with a ball. Even if I were ever shot, there is a stack difference. The woman will, with force hold it, you know, and thereby weaken the man's power and thus give her husband upper hand.
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by HIbreed(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Atlantian:
Wrong. Religion can not be older than its inventor. Man created religion, so there is no way religion can be older than man. And I disagree that the story in the Bible about creation is sacrosant, the story of creation, according to the bible can not be true, the reason is simple. You cant talk beings into creation. creation is a cosmic soup.
man cannot create what he is not cognizant of.Religion is spiritual and eternal,starting from the holy angels who sings praises and worship in heaven to man who perform the same rites to our maker.Religion and meditation awakens one's spirituality and its taught rather than learnt out of nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2016
HIbreed:
man cannot create what he is not cognizant of.Religion is spiritual and eternal,starting from the holy angels who sings praises and worship in heaven to man who perform the same rites to our maker.Religion and meditation awakens one's spirituality and its taught rather than learnt out of nowhere.
Abeg, who taught the first man?
Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by Atlantian: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2016
HIbreed:
Your assertion is a cocktales of falsehood that most of us are spoonfed from infancy. I was told the same then, but some of us have chosen to reason through facts, but many of you are still proselytizing the wads of the matrix. Religion was created as a weapon of control to keep the masses in check. Promising them sugarcandy living at the end of mortal life if they live "good" lives and promotes the "hell burning" penalties for those who disobey. But can we be adults about asking if Fire can actually burn a spirit, cos we will be spirits, according to the religions when we die. And we cant go to hell while alive. Religion just another house of cards.

1 Like

Re: Is Religion A Celestial Scam by hopefulLandlord: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Immortal How Market! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Christians And Funny Ministry Names! SEE PHOTOS / A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife / Fulani Herdsmen Declare Jihad On Nigeria In Letter To Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.