Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Thinking Of Buying A Camry Muscle. What Are The Pros And Cons? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thinking Of Buying A Camry Muscle. What Are The Pros And Cons? (1184 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Buying A Camry Muscle. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Iolo(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
This would be my first car even though I've been driving for years and know quite a bit about car maintenance and repairs.

What are the things I should watch for to avoid buying a lemon?

I'm also struggling to decide between a well maintained Naija used and a tokunbo? I can afford a tokunbo but I'm thinking if a clean Naija-used that has been used by a lady and properly maintained could help save some extra cash.

Also is the I4 better than the v6? Is it a durable car and how fuel efficient is it?

I have a friend that has the same car I4 version and does Ajah to Ikoyi to and fro daily yet spends 6k on fuel weekly. I've always felt this is outrageous but is this typical?
Re: Thinking Of Buying A Camry Muscle. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Iolo(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2016
No comments since

Gazzuzz
Sultaan
Siena

Kindly advise.

(1) (Reply)

Does Cleaning Injector Improve Fuel Economy? / Help With My Brainbox / Help me suggest a good Auto Electrician In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.