Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7720 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sirt1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ Poster,

Don't be pessimistic about any issue in life. Talk to the lady in question and listen to what she will tell u instead of dying in silence.

Or are u not sure of urself? But u shuld know what u want and hw to pursue it with all ur mighty untill victory is ascertained.

I encourage u to speak out instead of dying before the real death cometh.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Poster,
Where are you located? where is she located?

what's their locations got to do wit it?

i really dont see why we are getting worked up for this guy while the lady is someone she loves having the best time of her life. Let the guy look for someone else to love i mean a lady that will make him forget this CYBER CRUSH of his.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
sir t:

@ Poster,

Don't be pessimistic about any issue in life. Talk to the lady in question and listen to what she will tell u instead of dying in silence.

Or are u not sure of urself? But u shuld know what u want and hw to pursue it with all ur mighty untill victory is ascertained.

I encourage u to speak out instead of dying before the real death cometh.
grin I had tolded him this things before but he did not understooded me. I  did understood what he is looked for undecided
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

what's their locations got to do wit it?

I want to guess who it is by rulling some people out based on location. Does that answer your question sir?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
love is very strong
it can change someone
it can happen when you
are young. . . . .or old

When it comes
it comes from nowhere

When it came . . . .
it opened my eyes. . . . . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2009
na wa o
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sirt1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

love is very strong
it can change someone
it can happen when you
are young. . . . .or old

When it comes
it comes from nowhere

When it came . . . .
it opened my eyes
. . . . . .

, if that is true, then let the same love that opened ur eyes to see open ur mouth to talk,
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by chiejik(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
have you seen her before abi you are just imadening things bro
may be you need malaria tabs ok check yourself verywell
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
Like the sudden death that gave no warning
Like not knowing the lyrics and resorting to humming
The weakness of a hero at the site of a damsel
Controlled by affection like the roller and the carousel
The heart might brave but the mighty is smitten
Does it mean he is a weakling?
The power of affection
The weakness of man
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

I want to guess who it is by rulling some people out based on location. Does that answer your question sir?

i dont think u need to dat for him. If he likes, let him tell the house who the person is (which i dont think is ideal).

seems the poster has become a poet all of a sudden, i want to believe the love is making him delirious smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
that girl must really have some magic poor chap
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

i dont think u need to dat for him.

And who told you I wanna do that for him? I want to satisfy my own curiosity and i guess that is none of your business.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

that girl must really have some magic poor chap
Thank dear,you trully understand cry cry cry cry cry

I would really love
to tell of my love

But until she comes
& types this thread

I may not come
to share another thread cheesy

chiejik:

have you seen her before abi you are just imadening things bro
may be you need malaria tabs ok check yourself verywell
Unfortunately Fansidar(or what ever they use nowadays)won't work sad

agabaI23:

Like the sudden death that gave no warning
Like not knowing the lyric and resorting to humming
The weakness of a hero at the site of damsel
Controlled by affection like the roller and the carousel
The heart might brave but the mighty is smitten
Does it mean he is a weakling?
The power of affection
The weakness of man
U're gng with d flow my broda . , wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
awww thats soo sweet. . . see even womanizers have their day of reckoning smiley smiley smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
People for hia notreat anything seriously undecided
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by illusion2: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
go for it my friend. . . . . . . . . . .let her know you trully care ! wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

And who told you I wanna do that for him? I want to satisfy my own curiosity and i guess that is none of your business.

why are u getting worked up and nasty over this issue? u could see i never insulted u in my previous mails and i wont want to start now.

we are all here to profer solutions to people's problems and not picking up needless fights and quarrels.

is that ok?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hey guys ,I appreciate the intensity,pls lets keep it safe ,so I can find my babe wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
how will u find her? she doesn't even know undecided
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

abi?

congoshine:

Hey guys ,I appreciate the intensity,pls lets keep it safe ,so I can find my babe wink

or is there somtim u r not sharing?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexyLeamon:

True . . .  . . .  . .  . .I'm hoping like the shoe linked Cinderella & her prince ,this thread will like my love & me  wink

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
LMAO see dreamer grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Jairzinho(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
[center]Going to look for my own princess tongue[/center]
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by aristocrat(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
i think d worst thing dat can happen to a guy is to love someone and for him not to walk up to d person and express his feelings to her. its better 2 let her know wat u are feeling 4 her cos she might even b feeling d samething 4 u, so hurry up, u might b the winner.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by IFELEKE(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
nah real wah
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by StephenP(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sounds like lust to me.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by PERVERT9: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
anoda nairaland lust love ko lock ni love my foot
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Jairzinho(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
StephenP:

Sounds like lust to me.
You can say that again lipsrsealed
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ok, i'll give the first letter of her NL ID. . . . . . . . my heart is beating at a faster pace. . . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
lmao. if u can create this topic for all to see, then i'm sure you'll reveal the name more sonner than later.
sure u can start with the first letter. so, what is it?
at least u have to start somewhere abi love wan tin tin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
oyinda.:

lmao. if u can create this topic for all to see, then i'm sure you'll reveal the name more sonner than later.
sure u can start with the first letter. so, what is it?
at least u have to start somewhere abi love wan tin tin

BTW LETTERS K-P (inclusive) wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tubabie(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
funny thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.