Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo (10245 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Futureleader201(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Following repeated attacks on Yoruba communities in Lagos by Hausa-Fulani Mob, Yoruba youths have demanded for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria and the creation of Oduduwa Republic

Bloody clashes in the Mile 12, Ketu area of Lagos State on Thursday left no fewer than 10 persons dead and about 100 others injured.
Among the dead were two schoolchildren, traders, artisans and residents.
A two-year-old boy, Andrew Daniel, was abducted by some hoodlums and taken away after his father, Igba, was attacked with machetes and left for the dead.
The PUNCH, which witnessed part of the clashes as it unfolded, counted no fewer than 40 vehicles that were either burnt or vandalised in the Agiliti area of Ketu.
Two churches and over 20 houses were equally set ablaze and hundreds of residents rendered homeless in Maidan community as a result of the violence which was said to have broken out after a disagreement between some Yoruba and Hausa in the area.

Motorcycles, sewing machines and other working tools were also destroyed while some shops were looted andCorpses of slain residents, who were either burnt or beheaded, littered the roads as of 5pm when one of our correspondents left the battle areas.
Despite the heavy presence of security personnel, the hoodlums, mostly Hausa, who wielded bows, arrows, cutlasses, charms and stones, refused to vacate the roads.
They also attacked the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who tried to calm them down before leaving the community around 1pm.

www.weeklypostng.com

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by amtaken(f): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
IPOB things.

I see a lot of people misunderstood this comment because I agree it sounds quite ambiguous.

Now let me explain:

I meant to say that you now want the same thing the people you mock daily want.

You called every critique of the Government IPOB but now you are in their shoes and you are asking for the same thing they have been looking for.

I never in anyway meant that the ongoing fight was caused by IPOB.

Thanks.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by BlackTechnology: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
They have no right to shout Odua Republic after selling the Odua republic for a plate of One Nigeria.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by sacrono: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
lipsrsealed

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by betterABIAstate: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Then start a civil war, going won't be easy bros

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
will comment later
for now, i think seun and co should ban their SW people for calling for a breakup of nigeria o

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by amtaken(f): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
When I was telling you guys that you should be careful with your masters you refused to listen. Now see you are asking for the same thing the people you often abuse and call Igbos are asking for.
sacrono:
its like serious mumu dey worry you

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by ahaika23: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
cut kor, break ni!
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by sacrono: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yorubas have no shame whatsoever. Because its pinching you now you want dissolution abi? When others were calling for dissolution, resource control etc what did you do? You mocked and rained insults on everyone of them.. Even rejoicing because ipob protesters were shot in cold blood. May thunder fire any yoruba donkey that will come here to whine or even complain about anything, Idîots!

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by ify84(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
If it takes abokis to kill them before de get sense, so be it.... Let d abokis continue their attack, they must beat sense into Yorubas....

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by shaboti: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
sacrono:
Yorubas have no shame whatsoever. Because its pinching you now you want dissolution abi? When others were calling for dissolution, resource control etc what did you do? You mocked and rained insults on everyone of them.. Even rejoicing because ipob protesters were shot in cold blood. May thunder fire any yoruba donkey that will come here to whine or even complain about anything, Idîots!
you just spoke my mind. Karma is a damn biatch. Watch as they find a way to turn the accusing finger to ipob. Like that goat that commented first

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Ooni: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
My brothers are big cowards

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by aflame100(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
cowardice!!! Oduduwa republic ko, sango republic ni you are be killed in your hundreds by "foreigners" in your homeland you are there protesting for secession. SMH for the Yorubas.
One Nigeria is a task that must be done!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by plainol(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
I feel ashamed being a Yoruba, why will some stupid elders caution our boys when all these cows are on rampage? After, one idiot opc, agberos, ayees will be forming voltron.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by chiefobdk(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
seriously dey want to secede.

they should go form dia own group

Y - pob.

yoruba people on balkanizing

so we can call dem ypod.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by cashreport: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Front page
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pic or... U know the rest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Maxi112: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
my people are cowards..

people are killing u in ur land u are here calling for session

when ibo people say Lagos is no man's land, una go dey vex.. now see the nemesis

dey should release my hero nnamdi kanu for me cause all his prediction is happening. .. shm to my people

33 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
If this whole Ketu thingy is not exagerated, then it's a shame on US!

Calling for Oduduwa state instead of fighting back is a big shame. embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by 1wolex85: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
no quotes , no pictures, questionable source and most of the people above me are jumping on it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by stillchris: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
bloody cowards. these northern animals would never ever dare try such in any south south or eastern state.

na only yourba people dem gobdey take shine because na only mouth una get.

fight back first before calling for breakup. bloody cowards

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Futureleader201:

Following repeated attacks on Yoruba communities in Lagos by Hausa-Fulani Mob, Yoruba youths have demanded for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria and the creation of Oduduwa Republic

Bloody clashes in the Mile 12, Ketu area of Lagos State on Thursday left no fewer than 10 persons dead and about 100 others injured.
Among the dead were two schoolchildren, traders, artisans and residents.
A two-year-old boy, Andrew Daniel, was abducted by some hoodlums and taken away after his father, Igba, was attacked with machetes and left for the dead.
The PUNCH, which witnessed part of the clashes as it unfolded, counted no fewer than 40 vehicles that were either burnt or vandalised in the Agiliti area of Ketu.
Two churches and over 20 houses were equally set ablaze and hundreds of residents rendered homeless in Maidan community as a result of the violence which was said to have broken out after a disagreement between some Yoruba and Hausa in the area.

Motorcycles, sewing machines and other working tools were also destroyed while some shops were looted andCorpses of slain residents, who were either burnt or beheaded, littered the roads as of 5pm when one of our correspondents left the battle areas.
Despite the heavy presence of security personnel, the hoodlums, mostly Hausa, who wielded bows, arrows, cutlasses, charms and stones, refused to vacate the roads.
They also attacked the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who tried to calm them down before leaving the community around 1pm.

www.weeklypostng.com

Would they be saying this were they not the underdog s? Let's have mutual respect not contempt for the other person!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
water don pass gari

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by EasternActivist: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cowards

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by muaa(f): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria has never been one. The earlier this gaddemn country is divided the better for all of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by EzeCanada: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
1wolex85:
no quotes , no pictures, questionable source and most of the people above me are jumping on it.

You need source again? Okay see source below:
https://www.facebook.com/newsbytesnow/videos/788196861287096/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by abumeinben(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided

Wait o,...

On Yoruba land, not middle belt, not East, not North...Ile omo odua as they chant it. Foreigners killing/displacing indigenes, with machetes, bow and arrows, and other crude weapons. What happens when the use guns and explosives?

This is ridiculous! And those uneducated tax collectors of tinubu origin will be ranting on N100 money for loading angry

Shioor to them agberos, shioor to him oba rilwan, shioor to them omo onile.

I'm not advocating for battle, but common, this should have been settled as land owners as you are

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by youngbyc(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oga se*n....Nd dat one dey call nd44 work done come..... Time to edit dat rules 9........oduduwa people has started again ooooo dey re promoting division of ur belove one Nigeria.. ... If I didn't see it by tomorrow... De tunda dat will fire two of u.... Still dey do press up for mile 12 ketu town!!!!

I no mind receiving 2years ban!!!

Quote me and say something different....to register for people dat thunder will soon strike dead!!! Monkey and baboons everywhere!!!! (Zoo)

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by stanley000: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
so because of a few hostile mob we will have to decide a country of over 160millions?
Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
When Yoruba and Nupe were fighting in Kwara state, i made my assertion and the moderator, Mynd got me banned for weeks. Now Hausas are killing them the Oba of Lagos (who threatened to drown Igbo in Lagoon), Deji of Akure including Afenifere have suddenly gone mute, deaf and awol. No sympathy, no condemnation from me. When Buhari killed IPOB youths, they came popping champagnes. Na una turn now and yourare calling for breakup. That is a treasonable felony

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo by hammerT: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Our very own Yoruba IPOB youths. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is Seun Osewa among? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mynd go dey there. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Buhari Did Bakare Know? - Oke Umurhohwo / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 22.79% As Food Prices Rise / Minna-kaduna Railway Service Is Finally Up And Running!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.