Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (68376 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by NEHLIVE: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
You guys have heard of all sorts of pageants but I bet this will make you speechless. Lol.. The First ever pageant for Nigerian women with the most outstanding hips is set to take place this year.

While all over the world, there are all sorts of unique pageants, one of which is "Miss Bumbum" brazil, a contest for "Big Hips" is something we are yet to hear about even despite the many pageants in Nigeria that focus on ladies with slim waistline.

Tagged ‘Mega Hips Contest’, according to the organizers of the event, Multi Megacity Concept Limited, Mega Hips contest is designed to showcase and appreciate pretty ladies with big Hips.

According to them, one of the most attractive features
the African woman is endowed with is the hips, however it is saddening that because these hips is what attracts most men to the women, many young ladies have chosen to monetise their hips by living an irresponsible life.

Instead of sleeping around with men for money, Mega Hips Contest wants to pass a message to all women that they needs to value their hips more, hence a contest to celebrate certain women with the best structured hips.

"Ofcourse those who do not make the finals of the contest, will go home with consolation prizes and more importantly, is the fact that they will go home feeling better about themselves know their hips are something to adore, rather than something for men to feast on or something to sell cheap," said the organisers.

‘We decided to showcase our beautiful ladies in different ways which was the reason we came up with Mega Hips Contest. As you all know, a lot of beauty pageants have been held in the world, but Mega Hip Contest is first of its kind. Apart from the contest, we will also present our ambassadors during the day of unveiling’ said, chairman Mega City Concept.

According to report, Mega Hips Contest which is set to hold in a grandstyle by August 2016 in Lagos will see the winner, "Miss Mega Hips" go home with a sport car and other mouth-watering prices which includes free international trips including France; while other winners will be highly motivated and appreciated with various attractive prices.

Hmm, what do you guys think? shocked grin shocked grin

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/pageant-for-ladies-with-big-hips-to-be.html

2 Likes

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin

Judges go just confuse.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by amtaken(f): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol Naijaa I dey hail o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
Lol Naijaa I dey hail o.
u should apply. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by aflame100(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:
u should apply. cheesy
she does not have "killer" hip, so she is not qualify to apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by jamex93(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

i no go comment

2 Likes

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by aflame100(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
jamex93:
grin grin grin grin grin

i no go comment
Your comment is not needed.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ohhhh, how i wish its killer and huge boobs contest, i would have called my @Sexytemi to go collect the crown even without her competing.

7 Likes

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by jamex93(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
aflame100:

Your comment is not needed.

undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Strahovski1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
The world is indeed coming to an end. Ladies showcasing their bodies for money in the name of pageant. And probably fvcking the organisation in name of pageant.

Now one politician or rich bastard will do window shopping on the event and in 2 days the lady in regard will end in his bed.

When we call dem ladies wh0res some people will tell us to go to indialand.com.

I'll just pass..

*spits*

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Sexytemi(f): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Ohhhh, how i wish its killer and huge boobs contest, i would have called my @Sexytemi to go collect the crown even without her competing.

Lol...tnx oo
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Judges go just dey masturbate under table grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by amtaken(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol am not qualified.

Cutehector:
u should apply. cheesy
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Cutehector(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
amtaken:
Lol am not qualified.

cheesy virtuous wife

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Cutehector(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Judges go just dey masturbate under table grin grin grin grin
grin nor b small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...tnx oo
Lol. What do you think abt the contest? Does your "Hips Dont Lie?". If it doesnt, then i would advice you give the compe a try.

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Sexytemi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol. What do you think abt the contest? Does your "Hips Dont Lie?". If it doesnt, then i would advice you give the compe a try.

Lol..tnx, but would pass on d competition.

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol..tnx, but would pass on d competition.
Why? dont tell me behind isnt big enough.
Btw, go accept my fb frnd request.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Sexytemi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Why? dont tell me behind isnt big enough.

Btw, go accept my fb frnd request.

not available around that period, and i would accept d request later.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by kullozone(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
I gotta see this.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

not available around that period, and i would accept d request later.
Thats means you would have participated in the compe if you were available? Hmmm, it seems the behind is as huge and adorable as the boobs. *just saying* lol.

My request has been pending for more thay 7days. You better go act fast o bfor i angrily take back my fb frnd request. lol
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Sexytemi(f): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Thats means you would have participated in the compe if you were available? Hmmm, it seems the behind is as huge and adorable as the boobs. *just saying* lol.

My request has been pending for more thay 7days. You better go act fast o bfor i angrily take back my fb frnd request. lol

i won't have o, cox mine is not up to what am seeing up there o...

and i will o.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

i won't have o, cox mine is not up to what am seeing up there o...
and i will o.
Lol. abeg lets chat later. am kinda busy nw.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Eyor1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Trouble!!!
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by GoogleAfrica: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naija is good at investing and promoting nonsense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Davland(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Adesiji77: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
shocked
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Sunnycliff(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
When I thought we have seen it all, in the world of beauty pageant. Maybe one day we will see The Most okpolokpo eye lady!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Beehshorp(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Later we would wonder why prostitution and rape cases are on the rise in this country when certain organisations now encourage nameless and meaningless pageantry.. Only in this nation will u see miss ajegunle miss mile2 miss gwagwalada miss high heels miss point nd kill hotel and all what not and now its about hips...
Let all dis pageantry be checkmated
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by timidapsin(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
What of the one for guys?
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by ShakurM(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg where the venue, business idea don enter my head..I go dey sell Vaseline, Johnson baby lotion, tissue paper and lucozade boost

grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by MrSmith007: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Embarrassing..

Rewarding HIPS more than BRAINS

Who hips don help? undecided

Pervert organisers.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.