Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football (25224 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by money121(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Star Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has showed her support of the inclusion of women in leadership position at The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) with these new pictures.

Juliet co-hosted the world famous CAF Awards in January 2016 where she dazzled as she spoke English and French exhibiting the extent of reach of football across the globe.

She has always been a strong supporter of the development of women’s football as evident through her annual celebrity female soccer competition.

FIFA recently released these images via a tweet ahead of the upcoming conference scheduled for March 7th called Women’s Leadership Conference in Zurich.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/fifa-selects-juliet-ibrahim-to-promote.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by money121(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

congrat to her

Naija with dem bad belle comment

READ MORE COMMENT & SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/fifa-selects-juliet-ibrahim-to-promote.html

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin

WETIN SHE KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL undecided

ASK HER WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD
SHE GO SAY NA ASAMOAH GYAN grin grin grin

JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON JOKE grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
money121... u r making sense.... gistmelove.... God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
WETIN SHE KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL

My guy what of d other part of football She knows it beta dan any tin knowable

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
ITS HER VAGINAL THAT SUFFERS.

10 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by goldbim(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Like play,like play, she's going global..all thanks to soccer!!....good for her.very soon she'l retire from acting..#jstsaying#.football money!. cool.
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
So how much is in it for her?
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by winkmart: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Really Nice development
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by tgmservice: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
This one go bang all the FIFA executives

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Lovexme(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
How about using a female footballer instead?

6 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Berrymoss(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Eyor1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
That is good
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by timidapsin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Video of her playing football or i dont believe undecided

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ourleader(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Congratulations to African
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ril19(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
what did she give out to receive this job?

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by BE811APP: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
FIFA dey look hips koh?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ichommy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Awesome
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ichommy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
timidapsin:
jkbk
You are Under Arrest
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by adonbilivit: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
her ukwu has paid the cost fully.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by NaijaCuzin: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
#repNigeria/Ghana ..Bravo Juliet
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ril19(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS HER VAGINAL THAT SUFFERS.
YOU BADT grin
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Smellymouth: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Because of her yansh abi? undecided
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ademega(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
congrats to her
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Spicym(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nice one.bravo!
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by cruzita(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin hips don't lie .it can take u places ,now I believe

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ejihand(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Instead of you guys to congratulate her, you are here beefing. Not every ladies out there uses her bottom power to reach her zenith. Many are talented naturally and moreover God blessings doesn't segregate. Congratulations dear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by siegfried99(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ok

Kwantinu
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by ril19(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
ourleader:
Congratulations to African
so what did she give to get this one? undecided undecided
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by repogirl(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
That's a good one for her, kudos.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by kobonaire(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cool, though with that her big delicious ikebe ...surely there are other more athletic African female celebrities FIFA could have chosen...

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
She deserves it
World best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Idowu On Set Of "Death Island” (Photos) / Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before / Annie Idibia And Her Two Daughters Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.