Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija (5405 Views)

Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections In Dubai / I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) / Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija by IjusDey: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
GLUTATHIONE/ Glutax SKIN WHITENING & SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTIONS. Glutathione is good for your health and is the most powerful anti-oxidant known to man. It rejuvenated skin. We are a reliable supplier of various types of Glutathione skin lightening and whitening injections in Naija. Have you ever wondered what all those fine yellow Naija babes on Instagram are doing to make their skin look like halfcaste color like Nikki Minaj and Beyoncé and co? Have you asked one of them and they won't tell you the koko (secret). Well, I'm here to help you uncover their secret. We stock several brands of Glutathione skin lightening and skin whitening injections such as EU manufactured world renowned "Pressensa" brand of skin whitening injections which is the gold standard for these types of injections. It's is 1200mg and comes beautifully packed in a box with 10 vials (10ml each). Pressensa is the only brand that can also be topically applied like lotion. It's special formulation is pre-mixed so no need to mix the Glutathione with the collagen and Vitamin C. We also have in stock, GLUTAX Glutathione skin lightening and skin whitening injections. We have GLUTAX 35GS, 15GS, 600GS, 100GS. We also stock ELE-Gluta skin whitening injections 1200mg. PLS you cannot come to my house to pick it up so let's not argue about that when you call . We deliver only via courier or you can pick up at a designated courier office in Victoria Island Lagos. PLS research these products before you call so you don't burn your credit & mine with too much talk talk. Serious buyers only. For those of you that like to price and haggle from now till Kingdom come pls as if its tomato your pricing at Mile 2 market, grin pls be considerate and note this advert was posted today 5th March 2016 so don't call me in 6 months time or in 10yrs time on the day you see this advert and want to buy it at same price posted on this advert because you and I know Dollar price is climbing higher everyday so bear that in mind please. I beg you. Today it's N335 to $1. So terms & conditions apply but as at now, it's this price stated herein. So rush now now and get yours while it's still cheap. Serious buyers only pls grin

PLEASE for those of you who don't think women or men should be taking care of their bodies by skin lightening or you think its vain to bleach, tone or that these injections are extreme. Please quietly read this post and move onto another page. Some people drink, some smoke, some steal, some womanise & some don't. So remember, One man's meat is another man's poison. Wanti wanti no get & geti geti no want. SIMPLE. live & let live. Pick your own poison & let others pick theirs. It's a free world. So please don't post any judgemental opinions on this thread, its a free world & these Glutathione & Vitamin C injections are PERFECTLY SAFE. These treatments are being done in expensive spas globally. So do some research before you judge thx u grin

Re: Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija by HerPapaPikin88(f): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Phone number ooo! You forgot the most important thing.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nurse Posted (viewers Discretion) / COVID-19 Update For August 7 2021 In Nigeria / Water Scarcity Raises Disease Fears In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.