Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Musings Of A Chronically-disappointed Gunner - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Musings Of A Chronically-disappointed Gunner (445 Views)

Petr Cech Is Now A Gunner!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Chronically-disappointed Gunner by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
I love my club, make no mistake about that. But this shameful performances are becoming worrisome. It's quite annoying that the Arsenal board cannot fathom out an escape route from this seasonal series of heartaches because Arsene Wenger has clearly lost the script. I have never been a fan of the Prof's tactics in today's evolving football. During the Fabregas and co years, it was stated that the squad was young and inexperienced hence the disappointments then. Now with the addition of more experienced players and even superstars, is the squad still undergoing metamorphosis? So what about this swashbuckling Tottenham squad or the indefatigable Leicester team? All of my life, I don't believe in rampant excuses. We can alter our fates whenever we choose to. That's why last season relegation candidates are title-contenders now. Wenger had done his best in making the great Gunners look effeminate. He should step down now. We need a new manager pls. I don't care about the unfounded fears of unpredictability of a transition period. A good manager won't have a problem. Is it not shameful that we cannot capitalise on this bizarre season to break the 12-season BPL title hoodoo. I still hope and earnestly pray that we catch up and snatch the title even if by fortuitous means. However staying so true to one of my personal mantras, "let him who works also be the one to eat." In this vein, I wish Leicester win the 2015/2016 premier league title at the end cos they rightly deserve to. It will be painful if it eludes them especially if not to us. God save the Queen!!!!
mukina2 chamotex Ogbeche77

(1) (Reply)

EPL VIDEO: Leicester City Vs Manchester United 0-3 2017 All Goals & Highlights / Shaktar Donestsk Vs Manchester City 12/6/17 20:45pm / Remembering When Yaya Toure Was The Best Midfielder In World Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.