Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV (12640 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Navigation System(Nigeria Map), Rev Cam, Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by vondi: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Do you have for 2008 Chevrolet aveo and cost
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Davoo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello Bro, pls I want to know how much it will cost me to (DVD + Reverse camera +Nigerian map +installation) for toyota camry 08. I will like to see some samples and the diff types of product u have for toyota camry 08. please mail me at rotimi_daves@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2016
vondi:
Do you have for 2008 Chevrolet aveo and cost

I have DVD for Chevrolet Aveo 2008 call or what's app me on 09091527061 for more information and cost
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Davoo:
Hello Bro, pls I want to know how much it will cost me to (DVD + Reverse camera +Nigerian map +installation) for toyota camry 08. I will like to see some samples and the diff types of product u have for toyota camry 08. please mail me at rotimi_daves@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Add me on what's app or call me on 09091527061
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 6:48am On May 01, 2016
The JOY of the lord will not depart from your life and family all through this month and beyond***HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:18am On May 03, 2016
Good morning
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 11:16am On May 04, 2016
Ossycool:
The following are the options:

DVD video screen,
Navigation system (Nigeria Map),
Reverse camera,
Bluetooth,
TV,
SD card and usb slot, etc.
Touch screen and lots more

We also have:
headrest DVD for all cars,
Roof mount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA.

We are wholesalers and our prices are good.

Delivery within Lagos is PAY ON DELIVERY and we also send to people outside Lagos.

Call or what's app:
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:50am On May 06, 2016
Good morning
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by ocheboy(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2016
do you have one for a 2003 XC90 Volvo (already has the navigation screen)
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 1:48pm On May 06, 2016
ocheboy:
do you have one for a 2003 XC90 Volvo (already has the navigation screen)

Don't really understand your request but add me on what's app on 09091527061 for more enquiries
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 4:43pm On May 06, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
Good evening
Keep the calls coming
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 5:03pm On May 09, 2016
Ossycool:
The following are the options:

DVD video screen,
Navigation system (Nigeria Map),
Reverse camera,
Bluetooth,
TV,
SD card and usb slot, etc.
Touch screen and lots more

We also have:
headrest DVD for all cars,
Roof mount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA.

We are wholesalers and our prices are good.

Delivery within Lagos is PAY ON DELIVERY and we also send to people outside Lagos.

Call or what's app:
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Andyteetopy: 6:16pm On May 09, 2016
Please do u have for Ford explorer 2006. Anyone that can fit into it.
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:30pm On May 09, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:36pm On May 09, 2016
Andyteetopy:
Please do u have for Ford explorer 2006. Anyone that can fit into it.

I have Car DVD/CD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control etc.

Add me on what's app or call me on 09091527061
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 7:22am On May 10, 2016
Good morning
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by bigsecsyde(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2016
You/your boy has refused to send the working navigation system of my car despite the fact that I paid over a month ago. My calls and text have gone unanswered too. Do the needful.
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
bigsecsyde:
You/your boy has refused to send the working navigation system of my car despite the fact that I paid over a month ago. My calls and text have gone unanswered too. Do the needful.

Did u pay and u didn't get a GPS map?

I don't understand u sir. We deliver in less than 24hrs but can delay to 24hrs based on location.

I will advice u call me because I don't avoid calls and coming here to complain when my number is there to call or chat with me is not the best because I still don't know the person complaining

There is nobody that paid that hasn't gotten his goods.
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by bigsecsyde(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2016
Your boy is the cause of the confusion. Just realized that after you called and we talked things over. Keep the good work going.
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 11:25am On May 13, 2016
Good morning
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 10:09pm On May 13, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 8:12am On May 14, 2016
Good morning
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 11:30am On May 15, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 1:39pm On May 15, 2016
Good afternoon
Place your order
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
Good evening
Re: Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV by Ossycool: 9:38am On May 16, 2016
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clean Used Golf3 Wagon In Port Harcourt / 2006 Model Toyota Matrix Toks Selling Cheap / NEW PRICE N550k! Tokunbo Peugeot 406 Gtx A/c JUST LANDED Unregistered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.