Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69636 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by joey150(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do u av a gf?
Do u av conscience at all?

shocked shocked shocked shocked my God hope u conduct hiv test on dose girls sha
Wetin carry hiv enter dis matter? Or you think its the worst thing since malaria?

Stop being dramatic please

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by olumidazz: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Enjoyed this thorough even though am 48 reminds me of those good old days in university quaters when the baddest guys were the most loved. Hmmmm bad guys

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by CertifiedSamuel: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmm, OP's idea of a topic isn't totally out of place but what's out of place in my opinion, is d context.

Virtually every matured human being has got his/her story to tell in regards relationships. 95% of such stories are bad memories but like d adage goes, 'an eye for an eye, makes the world go blind'.

This is a public forum and 'almost' every female who reads what the OP is portraying here will tend to harden their heart against men like us who re really seeking 'true love'.

May God continue to help this present human race. #Peace!

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Chigorkizz(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
make i space book here

kiss
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by zuchyblink(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Women hate it when you are real with them. They love everything to be theatrical.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by octopusfreaky(f): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

You guys are welcome. cheesy

Knowing this things doesn't mean I abuse them. The truth is, sex is a necessity and denying yourself the pleasure is just like cheating nature.

That doesn't mean I go around sleeping with every girl I meet. No!

I'm only teaching these things so other guys especially the young and inexperienced ones should know.

I learnt must of these things the hard way and it shouldn't be so for everyone.
ohhhh yes and you have just succeeded in polluting the heart of my nairalander friend..God punishhh uu.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by JohnieWalker(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2016
op d thunder that will fire yu still dey labour room if yu carry dis yeye skill near any of my family members

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Guy ride on, thr r some insights am getting from ur write up, make it snappy abeg..Don't blame the player, blame the game.

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
My heart goes to d woman dat will end up marrying u crycry

grin

He is saying the truth.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2016
[

17 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ifakiland(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2016
nigger in ur mind u a player rite? getting a gal to sleep with u is easy...d real work is getting one to love u wholeheartedly. when u av tips for dat one let us know.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by stzy(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Ifakiland:
nigger in ur mind u a player rite? getting a gal to sleep with u is easy...d real work is getting one to love u wholeheartedly. when u av tips for dat one let us know.
all this transgenders won't allow us read simple tips.... All of us knows tips that makes women love u is adequate beating while loading them with cash n gifts(pleasure in pain).... OP pls walking d talk depends on how big ur talk is so I guess we're back 2 square 1....

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Thanks for dropping in. grin

OK

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by chigoizie7(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well ive learnt my lessons too ive been hurt i dont voice out the real deal behind my pain dunno why

But av been dealt with severely doesnt mean i wont or cant love again just d way girls has dealt wit op

So also guys has dealt with me bt wat im glad i av never done is make my present bf pay for my ex mistakes i dont do dat nd never will i study my partner nd move with his own scale bt wen i notice some games i just withdraw walk away nd never look back weda goin to lose or not

Wetin be your own sef?

Leave op make him de lecture us on how to get our revenge back nah

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Ifakiland:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by theGistsonline: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Wetin be your own sef?

Leave op make him de lecture us on how to get our revenge back nah

True talk! All these women should fvck off this thread asap!! Dirty naija witches!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by theGistsonline: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Push play where are you we're listening! Or is it push to start......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
400billionman:

For bad girls, LOVE is attached to SEX.

Ask them.

Most girls will deny you were dating them because you never slept with them. She will dump ur ass ones the bad guy comes knocking and tell you where you failed.

Infact, let me tell you, for an average Nigerian lady, LOVE is made of MONEY and SEX.

But strangely enough, you are willing to spend 35+ years with a person whose values are not beyond sex and money, right?

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
The truth is, nobody went to a school of love, we are amateurs at finding life partners. Why can't men be choosy, why can't they pick mates with the highest values. Most people lose sight of the goal -- a meaningful relationship.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:

But strangely enough, you are willing to spend 35+ years with a person whose values are not beyond sex and money, right?

By 35 years, you mean marriage ?

Can you stay in a marriage without Money and Sex ?

Talkless a lady..

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ifakiland(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
400billionman:

For bad girls, LOVE is attached to SEX.

Ask them.

Most girls will deny you were dating them because you never slept with them. She will dump ur ass ones the bad guy comes knocking and tell you where you failed.

Infact, let me tell you, for an average Nigerian lady, LOVE is made of MONEY and SEX.
well there comes a time in a man's life where he gets tired of hunting gals for sex only...I've passed dat teenagers phase. I've got a gal who adds value.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2016
400billionman:

Value ke ??

You go come dey tell lady you love her without money and sex. Women always need something. If you cant satisty one of her 3 basic needs, she terms you a story teller.. MONEY, SEX, ATTENTION.

I am not talking about what is right but what is obtainable. Practical. If you dont apply th ese rules, women will take you for granted..

Which lady marries a jobless man ? She wont even allow you near her..

What makes a woman better than another woman? Let me phrase in another manner. What makes you prefer one woman to another?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Ifakiland(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2016
stzy:
all this transgenders won't allow us read simple tips.... All of us knows tips that makes women love u is adequate beating while loading them with cash n gifts(pleasure in pain).... OP pls walking d talk depends on how big ur talk is so I guess we're back 2 square 1....
me transgender? funny dude, don't worry soon pussy won't entice u so much again...happy hunting for sex u and d nigger player wannabe.
am too grown for dat...

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:
The truth is, nobody went to a school of love, we are amateurs at finding life partners. Why can't men be choosy, why can't they pick mates with the highest values. Most people lose sight of the goal -- a meaningful relationship.
Wow! shocked

Somebody is actually making a whole lot of sense.

I'm still very much around people.

Gotta take care of business on my own end here. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Ifakiland:

well there comes a time in a man's life where he gets tired of hunting gals for sex only...I've passed dat teenagers phase. I've got a gal who adds value.

You still had to scale through this stage we are discussing here. Abi that ur babe never played shakara for once?

Even the money hungry and sex hungry girls make good wives. Its a stage in their lives..

They know what they are doing. Men should not always assume girls are dull. When they meet the right man, thy drop the GAME. Not in a day though.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:

What makes a woman better than another woman? Let me phrase in another manner. What makes you prefer one woman to another?

In order of relevance

1. BEAUTY. That girl must be a stunner. My first attraction.

2. INTELLIGENCE. She must be bright and her tenses must be right. You send me text message and i cant read the meaning. NO.

3. CHARACTER. She must not answer every jack that says hello. I love girls who have shame and can say NO. When i am there or not.

4. SEX. She must do well in the department.

5. HOME KEEPER. Dress bed, sweep, clean and cook well.

If she has these, bro she is good. Not exhauative though..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Get her attention

Once you've spotted a lady you want to get with, the first and most difficult move is to get her attention.
Weather it's online or offline, the rule of the thumb is the same.
Make sure she's in a more relaxed mood.
This way, you can easily start up a conversation and make yourself interesting.

Let your introduction be brief and make sure you tell her what you do.

Don't go all like, I'm Abe and I'm a 25 years old student of so so so and so.

No.

Hit the nail in the head by telling her how you earn a living or else she will not take you serious.

She has to see you as a potentially dependable person. Someone she can rely on when the need arises.

So you can go like, my name is Abe and I'm the lead dancer in the Alpha dance group. That intro line will get her interested and make her ask questions like "so what is your role as a dance group leader?".

Never mind the question because what she's really driving at is how being a dancer affects your finances. grin

Now if you're not a student and you have a legitimate job then that makes it even more easier for you.

Perhaps you were recently hired as a technical assistant in an ICT firm. You can spice it all up and introduce yourself like " Hello! My name is Abe and I'm a Senior technical analyst in an ICT firm". Now this line of intro will pique her interest and she will want to know more about the firm you work with and where your office is located.

A lot of guys make huge mistakes while introducing themselves. They mention their name and that's it. That kind of introduction doesn't make you any less than a stranger and she sure wouldn't want to probe any further so her defences would be up against you.

Over to your next line of action. grin

What if you a jobless dude like me?

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by rosalieene(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
When you talk about women and their way of thinking , I must say they vary according to different cultures.

To get laid by a Nigerian girl takes extra ordinary things and trust me it isn't all about your money or swag.

I have to tell you this, the last girl I got laid cost me less than 500 Naira and I must say we shagged many times before I quit and she even begged but I knew I was done and had to move on.

That doesn't mean she's cheap, I only brought in my A game to get what I wanted. She even told me about guys who came with their money and swag and she asked if she could "chop" their money.

Ofcourse I had to act the good guy, so I told her she shouldn't.

As I speak now, I just spoke to another girl tonight and hopefully she will be visiting tomorrow for her first gig. grin

My next post will highlight what you need to convince a lady your are worth her body and time.

Comments are welcome. wink
clap for yourself....
weldone! your mates are out there looking for ways to make money, your own problem is this life is how to sleep with woman. Continue....HIV is real

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by rosalieene(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
My heart goes to d woman dat will end up marrying u crycry
lol of course she must have shared her cookies to over 1000 guys, that's how God repay this kindof people like OP

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Ride on PushPlay. I'm am really enjoying your stuff.

I'm really surprised some guys are against these. Is it that they are gay or what? They can't tell me they are born again, because, born again gat nothing to do at Romance Section.

Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.