Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69413 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
rosalieene:

clap for yourself....
weldone! your mates are out there looking for ways to make money, your own problem is this life is how to sleep with woman. Continue....HIV is real

The truth is that most girls are players. Most girls like Bad guys to the good guys.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

What if you a jobless dude like me?

If you don't have a 9 to 5 regular job then hustle.

Your chances of getting laid by a Naija girl is slimmer if you don't have anything you're doing.

400billionman:

I agree on all points.

A man's entry to a girl is simply identifying her greed.

Not necessarily greed.

It's all about filling that void in her life at that very point in time.

Make yourself indispensable.

octopusfreaky:
ohhhh yes and you have just succeeded in polluting the heart of my nairalander friend..God punishhh uu.

Madam! Please don't take this personal. grin

rosalieene:

clap for yourself....
weldone! your mates are out there looking for ways to make money, your own problem is this life is how to sleep with woman. Continue....HIV is real

I'm actually a very ambitious and business oriented person.
I also endeavour to use protection. Besides, I choose my partners carefully and have never been infected with any form of STD.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2016
We don hear continue. cry
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
FrankLampard:
Ride on PushPlay. I'm am really enjoying your stuff.

I'm really surprised some guys are against these. Is it that they are gay or what? They can't tell me they are born again, because, born again gat nothing to do at Romance Section.

Thank you.

Thank you my brother.

The goal of this thread is to get as many people as possible informed on how to get what they want from any kind of girl they desire.

To be very honest with you, I learnt these things the hard way.

Nowadays, I don't even have to meet a girl in an eatery or some fancy place before she visits me. It's all about the mind game and a little bit of patience.

Over time, she will be the one seeking you out. wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Walk the Talk

This is where you convince her about everything you have said about yourself.

First of all, you have to look attractive enough to make her consider spending time with you. Women will base 80% of their judgement of your appearance.

Do you claim to be successful, your appearance must fit the description.

These are basic things everyone who seeks to attract a decent girl.
Invest some money in getting yourself a good wrist watch, gadgets, a nice smelling cologne or body spray, fashion accessories like a hat, eye glasses, cuffl inks, bracelets and armlets e.t.c

These are tiny little details about you that could sway her decision in favour of dating you.

Next update is still on walking the talk but this time involves seducing her with lies. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by ibile1: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Badest
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
400billionman:

In order of relevance

1. BEAUTY. That girl must be a stunner. My first attraction.

2. INTELLIGENCE. She must be bright and her tenses must be right. You send me text message and i cant read the meaning. NO.

3. CHARACTER. She must not answer every jack that says hello. I love girls who have shame and can say NO. When i am there or not.

4. SEX. She must do well in the department.

5. HOME KEEPER. Dress bed, sweep, clean and cook well.

If she has these, bro she is good. Not exhauative though..

May I add confident beautiful woman? Since a beautiful woman without confidence wouldn't have that beautiful carriage that men love.

Now such a confident, beautiful, intelligent, neat girl is smart enough not to associate herself with a beast, right? What type of man do you think such women go for?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Koleman:
why gals d vex Na? continue joor. so far the summary of the whole gist is " how to exploit the greed of ladies to Ur advantage"
Hahaha.. cheesy sharp guy,i know say u no go like miss this one.oya relax cool wink
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Beadex1:
hahaha . Why won't I get your point when I have bin in such position several times....lost trust on girls years back...they are good in making good guys turn bad....fear girls

its an human thing lol people would hurt you, you'll fall and then rise again its only when you try so much to be strong that shows how weak you are..... she hurt u so? I was still discussing this halfricanadian in another thread how a guy hurt me real bad, I moved on met someone better now he's back trying to destroy the good things I have...... so let stop crying foul and making it a gender thing you u are a guy you were hurt by a gal, am a gal I was hurt by a guy does that mean my bf should pay for my ex mistakes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:

May I add confident beautiful woman? Since a beautiful woman without confidence wouldn't have that beautiful carriage that men love.

Now such a confident, beautiful, intelligent, neat girl is smart enough not to associate herself with a beast, right? What type of man do you think such women go for?

Irrelevant questions.

Smh.

You look like the beast shaa..

Dont feel intimidated.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Walk the Talk

This is where you convince her about everything you have said about yourself.

First of all, you have to look attractive enough to make her consider spending time with you. Women will base 80% of their judgement of your appearance.

Do you claim to be successful, your appearance must fit the description.

These are basic things everyone who seeks to attract a decent girl.
Invest some money in getting yourself a good wrist watch, gadgets, a nice smelling cologne or body spray, fashion accessories like a hat, eye glasses, cuffl inks, bracelets and armlets e.t.c

These are tiny little details about you that could sway her decision in favour of dating you.

Next update is still on walking the talk but this time involves seducing her with lies. grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Uchwilliam(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Beadex1:
there Is an adage that says ''na condition do make crayfish bend '' I won't blame guys that sleep around, majority of players we have now were in love once but girls ruin things up ...that's why u will see someone just like De op will study girls like a course and know all their weaknesses........

Though I don't encourage sleeping around but girls should stop playing smart
So u mean sb robbed by armedrobbers should learn the act and rob innocent ones?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 400billionman: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dating is pure Psychology.

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
chayomastic:
u think this thread is educating the guys....its actually an eye opener for girls.
so pls continue, cuz we are learning.

Yes, it's a two way thing.
That doesn't mean you wouldn't fall for me if I bring my A game. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
What makes you such an Expert?undecided

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
What makes you such an Expert?undecided

Calling me an expert is over rated. grin

I sure ain't one and I only learnt from far too many mistakes I've made in the past while dating.

To be truthful, I also gained from other guys experience even on Nairaland and adopted them to my own unique circumstance.

It worked for me the first time and I've never been turned down by a lady I really wanted ever since then.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Calling me an expert is over rated. grin

I sure ain't one and I only learnt from far too many mistakes I've made in the past while dating.

To be truthful, I also gained from other guys experience even on Nairaland and adopted them to my own unique circumstance.

It worked for me the first time and I've never been turned down by a lady I really wanted ever since then.
Don't push Your luck sweety! undecided

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Don't push Your luck sweety! undecided

Okay mademoiselle! grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

If you don't have a 9 to 5 regular job then hustle.

Your chances of getting laid by a Naija girl is slimmer if you don't have anything you're doing.

It is not as if I don't have anything doing sha. What I do is this: I go to big shops, eateries and big businesses (farms, filling stations and co) on a specific day and I submit my proposal to design their desire website for them.

So when I get the job, I do all my designs at home, so people see me as a jobless dude, because I'm always at home.

But will be getting my first car by mid this yr. Looking forward to it.

I'm still looking for job tho.

7 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=24pt]This one all the ladies here are ranting. PushPlay it means this your trick they work oh, u r exposing their secrets and they are very angry.[/size]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

It is not as if I don't have anything doing sha. What I do is this: I go to big shops, eateries and big businesses (farms, filling stations and co) on a specific day and I submit my proposal to design their desire website for them.

So when I get the job, I do all my designs at home, so people see me as a jobless dude, because I'm always at home.

But will be getting my first car by mid this yr. Looking forward to it.

I'm still looking for job tho.

Good for you. cheesy

The bolded part could be a big score card for you for instance. We all know how most (not all) Naija girls react to guys who drive cars.

She would see you as a guy with could prospects and you can even lie that you already went car shopping and you car of choice isn't available yet.

If she probes more, you can say your favourite dealer already promised a special delivery for you and you are just waiting and saving enough to meet up. wink

She will automatically picture herself riding on the passenger seat with you and gbam! You've hit the Jackpot. grin

More about lies as a means of seduction coming. grin

14 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by sexylogan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
In the process of keeping the conversation, you should be able to identify her weak spots or entry points like i would prefer to call it.

Some girls are desperate to find a husband. This is where you propose to her that you are ready and willing to start a family with her.
Other girls just want a guy who would fill in for her financial needs. This is where you would make financial promises.

While some girls are just plain freaky and would prefer a guy who'd give them wild sex. By all means, make her understand why you are the best man for the job. wink

Human needs varies according to individuals so it is not limited to the ones i listed above.

Some might even need academic assistance. Maybe they've been struggling to pass an exam. Your job would be to become that brainy guy who would help her pass the exams or at least help her in one way or the other.
T
The list is endless my people.

My point here is that you become indispensable and the first guy she will call up on when the need arises.

This now leads us to the next stage where you walk the talk.

Don't just read without leaving comments else i might have to stop updating this thread and move on.

You just hit the nail on the head.

Most girls will hate this thread. No apologies. The truth is very bitter.

There's a girl who was always acting up whenever I visited her with
my older car. I have known she's very materialistic so I never allowed
her to know I had a new car or come to my apartment just to see if
she could truly love me.

Of course she kept keeping me at arms length.

Last week I visited her With my new car.

Oh boy, see "love" grin

The first thing she did was drive it.

Started claiming that she has always had feelings for me.
Even cooked for me the next day and invited me to her place grin

Girls?

Hmmm

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
400billionman:

Would you rather we create ?

How to maniplate a Naija guy to send you money
That would be lovely, thank you smiley....
.........No seriously,nether thread need exsist.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
FrankLampard:
[size=24pt]This one all the ladies here are ranting. PushPlay it means this your trick they work oh, u r exposing their secrets and they are very angry.[/size]
its no trick, iys simple psychology. Gain the trust of ur prey, den strike with lies and pretense. its d same way 419 use to dupe ppl. it works both ways, just as a guy can use it to trick a girl, a girl can also use it to fool a nice rich guy.
bottom line....hes teaching u how to be a scam artist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
God bless you at sexylogan. grin

@ Chayomastic , you are right in some ways but I wouldn't want to deviate from the goal of this thread which is letting guys know how to hit the Coochie which is also part of the necessities of life. . grin

I also love your rich nice guy analysis but don't forget that the dude is "rich and nice" so whatever a girl gets from him is out of his own free will and not necessarily because he is gullible.

Such girls should consider any largesse they get from such "rich and nice guys" a favour and nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nafizzey(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.
murder them Bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by baggy4luv(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bull crap pray that God should bless you
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stolen thread
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
@PushPlay: You making huge lot of sense. kindly ignore those traitors acting good guys......my brother "what eyes have seen eh, mouth can not tell finish ni oro awon omo ye oo"

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Good for you. cheesy

The bolded part could be a big score card for you for instance. We all know how most (not all) Naija girls react to guys who drive cars.

She would see you as a guy with could prospects and you can even lie that you already went car shopping and you car of choice isn't available yet.

If she probes more, you can say your favourite dealer already promised a special delivery for you and you are just waiting and saving enough to meet up. wink

She will automatically picture herself riding on the passenger seat with you and gbam! You've hit the Jackpot. grin

More about lies as a means of seduction coming. grin

Thanks boss. Being a nice guy don't pay, because this girls will use you tire. #FromExperience

9 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
This thread makes sense cheesy , Guys play girls, Girls play guys ( esp. karishikas angry ) and the world is balanced smiley .....the Blame game also continues smiley ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.