Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING (8955 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Is Alliance In Motion Global A Scam? / Alliance In Motion Global Opens Office In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING by okalo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Alliance in motion is really cool.
Contact me via whatsapp if u wanna knw more 0*7*0*5*9*9*0*2*2*8*7

Life without limit is a goal
Re: I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING by Izyychhi(f): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
@pocoapoco88
Is Aim still working for you?

1 Like

Re: I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING by gabuzee(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2019
Alliance in Motion Global is real, but it is not for Lazy people looking for Ponzis.
check their website for more info
: http://www.allianceinmotion.com.ng/

You dont earn by sitting at home and doing nothing.
Re: I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING by profkalu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Aim global pays and have not failed in its promises. I started 2015 and still in it. The mistake your neighbour did was to allow you invest without knowing what you are going in for. If you understand what he did for you, you will take it serious, meanwhile you will be the one to move your money not that your neighbour. Have you logged in into that your aim global DTC( Distributors Tracking Center) Consider this before you conclude that he duped you. If you are still in doubt about aim global you may chat me up via whatsapp lets talk 08092503854

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks’ Borrow N3.03trn From CBN, Up By 835% In 22 Days / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel / Wigwe: Board Will announce acting CEO soon - Access Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.