Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari (23462 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2016
12inches1:

It's not minor studying abroad. Well I'm one of the studying abroad learning stuff that Nigerian universities are not capable of teaching. I resigned my job to come here.

When ebola came to Nigeria either as a genuine public health issue or targeted threat, is it not Dr Adadevoh because she had a lot of professional network abroad that initiated the programs and awareness that eventually saved the day? Thank God for that family.
millions of people that studied here help more in solving national issues than their foreign counterpart, I still maintain my stand that they are minor and they shouldn't hold us to ransom

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Myde4naija(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Obiwannn:

Shut up!
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by RichYoungNigga: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
FBS:
Great. Also taking Spanish lessons. Any good book you could recommend?

Where do you live ?? USA ??
I currently use Nexos because I'm advanced.

If you ain't advanced, you can use this ones

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by FBS: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Where do you live ?? USA ??
I currently use Nexos because I'm advanced.

If you ain't advanced, you can use this ones
Aw great. Thanks man. I appreciate. No, just for me self so to say. cheesy
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by awa(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Those handling the President are not doing their work very well. The President still show alot of dictatorship in his utterances. He should understand that this is democracy and stop being dictatorial.

He showed a lot of confusion and appeared never prepared for the interview. He should be democratic in conversation even though he is truly not in character

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by patani(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2016
This is the right man for office of president. I love the way he handled most of the conversation. I will score him 80%. The best part is the issue of Biafra..The response was epic.

I can imagine how GEJ would be visibly shaking if he was the one being interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Paschal55(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
His accent is lame.
I'm a full blooded Nigerian and speaks the 3 main languages spoken in Nigeria but i can't understand what he was saying.

I wonder how a foreign interviewer can understand his lame accent

This man is officially insane.
He can be the president for 90 years, my igbo brothers don't give a flying and running fuccck.
The economy can't stop us from owing businesses all over the world.

The only people it will affect are the tribe who has produced about 5 Nigerian presidents and are still poor and the tribe who sold all their properties and lands to the Igbos (names of those tribes are withheld)
They are the HAUSAS AND THE YOLUBAAS! cheesy
RichYoungNigga:
His accent is lame.
I'm a full blooded Nigerian and speaks the 3 main languages spoken in Nigeria but i can't understand what he was saying.

He can be the president for 90 years, my igbo brothers don't give a flying and running fuccck.

The only people it will affect are the tribe who has produced about 5 Nigerian presidents and are still poor and the tribe who sold all their properties and lands to the Igbos (names of those tribes are withheld)
They are the HAUSAS AND THE YOLUBAAS!
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Emmahunk(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
paschu:

So in your own style of judgement it is wrong to break apart by force, but not wrong to impose a union by force, right? It takes more than one party to start a war, so don't sit idly and condem one part while saying nothing about the other part which is equally culpable.

Good grammar and good logic but my dear I don't banter words with people who have not the least idea what a war is. When people who have seen bloodshed talk, they mix logic with reasoning.
God bless
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Goddex: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
emror4u:
A Foreign Journalist knows our budget more than my president! (A budget you submitted yourself)

Still denied that you failed on your campaign promises (Dec. 31st 2015 deadline)

Your kids outside depleting the little foreign reserves we have.... Those who can't afford it should come home....hmmmmm

I don't think I have the strength to continue typing.... Just wasted my data

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2016
My brother, am just fed up with the whole thing

Goddex:

You said it all
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Oracle16(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
This man is a curse to his people. A disgrace to humanity.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by eDoc: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
His accent is lame.

I think with what you have stated above mostly from the accent point of view,you really are the last to make an opinion when i comes to accent,No one in the world exists without having an accent,and it has nothing to do with the amount of languages you know how to speak,
put any video on Wayne Rooney,sir Alex Ferguson,Steve Gerrard,even Jose mourihno.

what you would hear are deep accents,bill Clinton,George w.bush all have accent,even when you can hear them clearly,Father Mbaka has one and it doesn't hinder the delivery of his thought,so my friend don't bother, wandering if the presenter can hear him or not,having an accent only serves as a marker of your dominant language affecting the delivery of the present language you are communicating in.

Have you heard of russian accent,irish accent,japanese accent,french accent,polish accent,igbo accent,yoruba accent,hausa accent.

I guess you don't have an accent,well congrats and that is you business,but stop hating on other people's accent,you aren't GOD.

lastly watch concussion by will smith.

Accent at play.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by 9inches(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
eDoc:

I think with what you have stated above mostly from the accent point of view,you really are the last to make an opinion when i comes to accent,No one in the world exists without having an accent,and it has nothing to do with the amount of languages you know how to speak,
put any video on Wayne Rooney,sir Alex Ferguson,Steve Gerrard,even Jose mourihno.

what you would hear are deep accents,bill Clinton,George w.bush all have accent,even when you can hear them clearly,Father Mbaka has one and it doesn't hinder the delivery of his thought,so my friend don't bother, wandering if the presenter can hear him or not,having an accent only serves as a marker of your dominant language affecting the delivery of the present language you are communicating in.

Have you heard of russian accent,irish accent,japanese accent,french accent,polish accent,igbo accent,yoruba accent,hausa accent.

I guess you don't have an accent,well congrats and that is you business,but stop hating on other people's accent,you aren't GOD.

lastly watch concussion by will smith.

Accent at play.

Dr. Bennet Omalu does not have the kind of terrible accent Will Smith portrayed in the movie.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by olajizz01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
His accent is lame.

The economy will not stop you from owning a business around the world because you know how to make money in fraudulent ways ranges from cocain smuggling,kidnapping,robbery,importation of fake drugs, to money rituals and 419.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by eDoc: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
9inches:

Dr. Bennet Omalu does not have the kind of terrible accent Will Smith portrayed in the movie.

Bro,i know,i'm trying to make a point,that as far as anyone can speak,they must have an accent.
Whether the accent is audible and can be dicephered quickly is another thing.

the accent portrayed is Hollywood sterotyping the accent of yoruba,perhaps in the early 1900's
I think a guy used it in Bourne's identity 2,that guy called Eko in the lost series,the british Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Rencent(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

We will continue to kidnap your sisters and mothers and we will continue to rape them.
We will continue to use the useless people from the amala and ewedu eating tribe for rituals.

No mercy.

Ur generation will useless if u do not change the way u attack other tribes
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by RichYoungNigga: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rencent:

Ur generation will useless if u do not change the way u attack other tribes

We love seeing the Yorubas suffer.

We don't care about what will happen to our generation later, all we need now is seeing the Yorubas die a miserable death
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by Sttropez2: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Before you criticise an eight month APC
Government in Nigeria what about how deadly PDP
ruined Nigeria. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in
1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were
leaving. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were
leaving 2015.PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400
but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in
2015.PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left
it at N120 when they left in 2015.PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with
Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI,
and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.but they left us
with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for
campaigns, do-or-die politics, political
assassinations, etc.
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by wegga(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2016
The bare bones of the president's answers on the interview were generally in the right direction. However he is missing that thing that every great leader through history has had; Charm... The ability to tell someone to go 7cuk themselves and have them reply with 'thank you!' and a smile.
The honest truth is that the country is going through tough times, and we must all feel the pain, however the old man doesn't need to throw it in our faces. He is running a country, not his family. When will we ever have an upright, smart and Charismatic president!!?
Re: Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari by olajizz01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

We will continue to kidnap your sisters and mothers and we will continue to rape them.
We will continue to use the useless people from the amala and ewedu eating tribe for rituals.

No mercy.

Only Igbos are suitable for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Before CCB For Assets Declaration (Pictures) / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.