Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics (51715 Views)

Obasanjo's Dance Moves At His 79th Birthday [PICS] / Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by naptu2: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2016
naptu2:

He was around 7 or 8 years old (if I remember correctly) when Obasanjo first met him during his visit to Akwa-Ibom. Obasanjo was talking to him, but he didn't reply because he couldn't speak or understand English (it was shown on NTA News), so Obasanjo decided to adopt him. That's when he started formal education.

I've just read a 2004 article about that incident. He was actually 11 years old and in primary 3, but he couldn't speak or understand English when Obasanjo adopted him.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by akanbiaa(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Happy Birthday to the Father of Corruption.
IBB and GEJ are watching you?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by hucienda: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2016
Despite his flaws, President Obasanjo was nationalist in his outlook and appeal during his time in office.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Idydarling(f): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2016
rottenegg:
Hello there! Online Uyai!
uyai iden
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by OBIGS(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Xposer:
Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, with Udoh Henry (2nd from left), who was adopted by former president Olusegun Obasanjo, during his first working visit to Akwa Ibom State, when Obong Attah was the state governor. Udoh Henry is now a 200 level Economics student at the Bells University, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

This picture was taken yesterday, during the 79th birthday celebration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo picked up nine-year-old Nsikak Udo Henry of Ikot Ebekpo in Onna Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in 2005 and decided to adopt him. He still enjoys full privileges accorded to the biological children of Obasanjo... buh

trust obj.... dats DE future governor of akwa ibom state. he just laid DE boys political foundation nw.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/olusegun-obasanjos-adopted-son-pictured.html
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by ekefre4(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2016
SolexxBarry:
U mean dat old man is just in 200l ,it is wah oo
He is 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by danielmichael(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Idydarling:
Akpabioism
lol... he will lure obj

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Seeeeeeee: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2016
Idydarling:
Akpabioism
Imaima aba ke Uyo?
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by rottenegg: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Idydarling:

uyai iden
ikut dìe? Aba mmo? Uyo? Ku boro awo ayoung ^^^ ako!
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by latinoKingdom(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Most they say he is adopted
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by olaezekalonge(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FORMER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OLUSEGUN OBASANJO[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by olaezekalonge(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FORMER PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by ziccoit: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2016
SolexxBarry:

What does age have to do with acquiring knowledge?

Have you ever heard of an advice from a noble man that we should look for knowledge from cradle to grave?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by binsanni(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2016
:owhy d guy con frawn his face like abi his not happy ni? Happy bday baba
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by eitsei(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2016
olowo72:
Just as Henry udoh was located, our destiny helper shall locate us for good this week IJN. Amen.
Nigerians turning every situation to prayer point... I only look up to God

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by camelus: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Xposer:
Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, with Udoh Henry (2nd from left), who was adopted by former president Olusegun Obasanjo, during his first working visit to Akwa Ibom State, when Obong Attah was the state governor. Udoh Henry is now a 200 level Economics student at the Bells University, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

This picture was taken yesterday, during the 79th birthday celebration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo picked up nine-year-old Nsikak Udo Henry of Ikot Ebekpo in Onna Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in 2005 and decided to adopt him. He still enjoys full privileges accorded to the biological children of Obasanjo...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/olusegun-obasanjos-adopted-son-pictured.html
Just got to hear this new now, I think is one of the best things Baba Iyabo has done In his Life so far.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
The truth is yet to be known...

ObJ is evil!
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by nigerianvenom(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Idydarling:
Akpabioism

Imaima mi,abadie?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by petkoffDrake(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congrats.... Him own don beta.

One day he will contest for presidency..... And probably will win. Since obj will be his political lord! wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Bloggz74(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
alphamodel1:
The man in suit, his choice of shirt with the suit, hmmmm.

He must be from one of these ministries.......
Civil servants aand their "out of this planet dressing",,,,lols

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Mustay(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
One of the 'legacies' of OBJ is the adoption of children from different places in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Oluwabenny: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
[b][/b]
SolexxBarry:
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by tefund(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
opribo:
These are the kind of things we do in this country that makes me wonder what kind of people we really are.
A man who have served this nation in the highest level the longest whstvfo we have to shoe for it, 16b dollars expended on power sector yet we can't see the impact and today we are celebrating
I'm sure she would have euloggised h as the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria.
$16 billion is enough to build 10 refineries yet he would not build one...he kept increasing the price of fuel every now and then.
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Smooyis(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchcorp:
This is exactly how it all played out.

When Obasanjo visited his community in 2005. The mother of the young lad kept rolling on the floor and crying. "My president please help me, my president please help me"

Obasanjo moved closer to her and asked "madam, do you know me?" The woman replied "yes nah, na u be my president na"

Obasanjo asked "what do you do? How can I help your business?"
The woman replied "na only one pikin I get, na hin be my business"
Obasanjo then said "give me your boy and I will make him president one day"

The woman quickly called for the boy who was playing with his peers while Obasanjo waited.

When the boy arrived, after the woman had briefed her son on everything. Obasanjo asked the boy "will you follow me?" The boy replied"I dey craze wey I no go follow you?"

And that was it. He has since been living with Obasanjo, he travels every summer with the rest of Obasanjo's younger kids.

*This is a true account, including the conversations. I made sure of writing it as it played out*

This is very touching. All the best for the young man. And thanks to God for OBJ showing true love here

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by opribo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
tefund:
$16 billion is enough to build 10 refineries yet he would not build one...he kept increasing the price of fuel every now and then.

ill gotten wealth everywhere., we know how they were before they got into govt . In other serious countries such people would have been attacked.
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by sirconfidence1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
olowo72:
Just as Henry udoh was located, our destiny helper shall locate us for good this week IJN. Amen.
Amen ! Amen !! Amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by landinfo: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchcorp:

When Obasanjo visited his community in 2005. The mother of the young lad kept rolling on the floor and crying. "My president please help me, my president please help me"

Obasanjo moved closer to her and asked "madam, do you know me?" The woman replied "yes nah, na u be my president na"

The woman quickly called for the boy who was playing with his peers while Obasanjo waited.

When the boy arrived, after the woman had briefed her son on everything. Obasanjo asked the boy "will you follow me?" The boy replied"I dey craze wey I no go follow you?"

And that was it. He has since been living with Obasanjo, he travels every summer with the rest of Obasanjo's younger kids.

*This is a true account, including the conversations. I made sure of writing it as it played out*

I have never & will never be a fan of OBJ but I like the above story just like most other philantropistz have done & have not stopped doing.....
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by cbrass(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
searchcorp:

Hmm nice comedy
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by olowo72(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
eitsei:
Nigerians turning every situation to prayer point... I only look up to God
And what is this one saying.. You look up to God and we look up to man in our prayers
Re: Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics by Babyphinas(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures) / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.