Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Rule 9: Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rule 9: Matters Arising. (5038 Views)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Biafra And Nairaland Rule 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2016
I'd like to draw the attention of the mods to the many Pro-Biafra threads on this board as they relate to the reason I was handed a ban of over TWO WEEKS!!

I don't know who banned me and if it was indeed justified or just meant to gag me on the forum given my unflinching support for the President.

Here's my story.

Sometime over two weeks ago, I created a thread asking that a male Nairalander helped a sister, whom I believe is desperately in need of a man, out. That member has been stalking me for over a year, as the responds negatively to just about three in every five posts I make. She was always very abusive and when I can't ignore some of her insults, I simply call on Mynd44, drawing his attention to the comment in question.

Sometimes the hammer comes down on her, other times the comments are simply hidden as she gets a slap on the wrist. I was careful not to respond in kind to her attacks so I don't get banned and have my voice silenced in the torrent of undue attacks on the President. That member became so frustrated to the extent she created a thread calling Mynd44 and myself Gay Partners, an act that earned her a lengthy ban which she's long served.

She came back and continued with her attacks on my person and taunted me every single time an incident of a Fulani/Indigenes clash occurs in my state, calling me a slave and all manner of names, as others like her join her to do the same. I took it all in my stride and hardly complained except the occasional mentions of Mynd44 when I feel she's pushing too far.

On val's day, I created a thread with my Iroh88 alt, about my fiancee and I out having a "val's dinner" and that also infuriated her!! She descended on the thread with her usual tantrums, calling on her co-haters to the thread so they can insult me as well. I laughed it all off as I didn't wanna ruin my own thread, a thread created in the romance section for that matter!! You might wonder how she managed to follow me all the way down there knowing my activity on the forum is completely limited to the politics section (except when I comment on non-political threads that make it to the fp)!!

After this incident, I decided that member's attacks were anything but ordinary. I thought perhaps she's infatuated and needs someone to distract her from Omenka, maybe a nice guy who could show her the other side of life- love, romance, tenderness and all that good stuff that brings out the pleasant side of humanity since she appears to be living a very miserable, sad and bitter life. She's always angry, always on the edge, always on the offensive, no time to simply have a good laugh, smile, chat in a friendly manner and generally act like a normal human being!

For this reason, I created a thread in the romance section requesting avid romancelanders to help her out, perhaps refer her to some nice dude (or vice versa) out there who could give her all the TLC she craves, what I'm too damn sure she could never get from me given that our ideologies bear no similarities especially as I'm engaged to someone. I called on some friends of hers like MizMyColi and Ishilove, two people I thought could assist in that regard.

The thread ran for about four pages after which it was taken down siting violation of Rule 2. The mod stated that the content of the OP amounted to Bullying and I was banned since then- two weeks and four days!

Now, the weird part of the whole ban stuff was that that member didn't get a ban, not for a second!! The main substance of that thread which was an outcry against stalking (forget the sarcasm) was entirely ignored by the mod who banned me. Most interestingly, a poster on that thread who queried the member as to why she keeps stalking me got this reply from her: [b]it is not stalking, it is called CYBER BULLYING!! She bragged about bullying me in the same thread for which I was banned citing bullying, yet NOTHING happened to her!! What manner of moderation is that

Now, after Omenka was banned, about two days later, I logged in with Iroh88, and after a couple of comments, that same member quoted one of my comments (she's always on my tail) and was like "Omenka, when are you going to condemn....", and immediately, a mod banned me for violation of Rule 19!! The ban expires in 2050 or so!!!

We have dozens upon dozens of posters with alts on this forum and the mods know those who operate those handles. They constantly switch into any one of them once the hammer come down on one and continue their activities unchecked!! Even that poster herself does the same and goes scot free- but Omenka tried it and got banned till he's walking with three legs!!!

Thereafter, I logged in with my third moniker (yes, I have three. Operated only one for 6years until some mods, starting with Ngwakwe/IslaeliAirForce, started trying hard to gag me as elections approached) about a week or so ago.

In the heat of an argument, I made an innocent comment saying "I am not against Biafra, but I resent the manner in which its proponents are going about it, trying to bully, insult, threaten and blackmail their way to its realisation". Before I could post my next comment, I was again banned by some mod, this time, for violation of Rule 9!!

Omenka was effectively SILENCED!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Now, the last ban really took me aback for it was one of the last thing I ever expected could happen to anyone for making such a passing remark. I didn't way I support Biafra, I simply said I am not against it. Those two statements are worlds apart Messrs Moderators!!

While I served my ban, I was taunted, I was insulted, I was mocked, etc, by pro-biafra commentators on the forum and their posts are still there in my mentions- nearly 130 of them since I was banned!!

The question that beggars answers in my mind is what exactly constitutes a pro-Biafra activity on the forum and violation of Rule 9?? We need absolute clarity on this so we can be guided on our remarks especially those of us who see no reason whatsoever why we should violate such a Rule when we support it as it brings some decorum on this board.

Looking across the board you'd see countless number of threads and comments that overtly and covertly violate this Rule, yet they are allowed to stand, which others get as far as the front page! What manner of moderation is this, I ask again??

I would refrain from responding to those inane comments you lot flooded my mentions with. But one thing yall should get into your heads is that No Amount of Insults, Blackmail, Bullying or Attacks, would make a dent on my support for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria and President Mohamadu Buhari. The gentleman isn't flawless, no one said he is, but he sure as hell stands out in the midst of the political vultures and scavengers that abound in our politicospere.

To many of his critics/attackers, his only crimes are that:

1. He's a Muslim.

2. He's from the North.

3. He's Fulani.

4. He's a member of APC.

5. He defeated Goodluck Jonathan!

And for these reasons, they've sworn over their dead bodies to see any propriety in whatever he does even if tomorrow they fare a million times better than they did few years ago. That much is their prerogative, but just as they have theirs, so do we ours!

Buhari is on the right track to fix Nigeria. The essence of the pains we feel today will manifest positively tomorrow I believe and the least I could do is lend a supporting voice to the gentleman's drive towards the accomplishment of this onerous mission.

Whether he hears my voice or not is immaterial, all that matters is that he's not disappointing me, and my faith and loyalty to him today remains as strong as it was in 2003!

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB/PYO.

God Bless Nairaland Progressives.

God Bless the Naira.

Back to break more hearts and balls.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by doublewisdom: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Thank God. So OP was banned, I almost feared he was a victim of the massacre in Benue state.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2016
@Modath, Beremx, Aresa, Obiagelli, Clerverly, NgeneUkwenu, HungerBad, and others too numerous to mention- thanks for holding it down in the face of such unprecedented attacks on your persons and that of the president.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tubouncen(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2016
I was ban for 5days for telling someone that ''ur mumuness is out of this world''.. When he cursed the president directly

Keenly following

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
A friend who is a Yoruba was banned cos he said he support the bia and wish them well. A lady called Ecoterror operates different monikers like ecoterror, ecoterrorist,provocateur e.t.c but no one dare ban her. I dont complain of ban but i hates when some people think they can ban you for no reason.

A mod ban a friend for reporting an insult, while the guy that cursed him was allowed to go free. He send me the munched page and the reason for the ban is that he didnt use the report button which is even useless. Ibos call the Yoruba, South w..aste and its allowed but once you respond by calling them red mud/akpu eating then the Ibo mod will ban you. Injustice everywhere. Seun needs to do something about this unnecessary ban, its annoying and making the politics section looks dry. If you wont ban those that insult me, why not allow us slug it out instead of banning me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
@Mynd44 and others: I deliberately refrained from mentioning that member's moniker (the stalker) so no one closes my thread siting Rule 2 again.

But given what I was subjected to and the knack of some members to insult me even when I simply express my opinion, you'd surely be getting a lot of mentions from me as the Rules must be applied equally to all irrespective of their political and ethnic biases.

Lastly, it his high time you guys did something urgent to mitigate the drift of this board into some sort of tribal bashing haven. It is becoming nauseating.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Thank God. So OP was banned, I almost feared he was a victim of the massacre in Benue state.

You taunt him cos of the coward fulani herdsmen killing innocent people in Benue but same Fulani kill your people in Enugu, Ebonyi and even raped your women in Imo. Why are you guys like this? You taunt people but later claim people hate you, keep it up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
@Mynd44 and others: I deliberately refrained from mentioning that member's moniker (the stalker) so no one closes my thread siting Rule 2 again.

But given what I was subjected through and the knack of some members to insult me even when I simply express my opinion, you'd surely be getting a lot of mentions from me as the Rules must be applied equally to all irrespective of their political and ethnic biases.

Lastly, it his high time you guys did something urgent to mitigate the drift of this board from becoming a tribal bashing haven. It is becoming nauseating.

Thanks.

I know that member and saw how she is always following you everywhere. She will bully you but call one lalas to come ban you when you retaliate. Some people curse and blame the President daily but doing worst just as a moderator of a forum. Na wao

5 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Mynd44, these are the kind of posts I'm talking about- those who go about insulting others in a sly manner, breaking rules under cover.

If the Rules must be applied, they have to be applied to a T. Otherwise, as Collynzo999 said, let's be allowed to "slug it out" once and for all.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

I know that member and saw how she is always following you everywhere. She will bully you but call one lalas to come ban you when you retaliate. Some people curse and blame the President daily but doing worst just as a moderator of a forum. Na wao
I guess on Nairaland, the word Bullying applies only when a lady is at the receiving end.

Pathetic.

@ all fond of taunting others over some unfortunate incidents in their state- when you look in the mirror, you'd see who the real coward is. I'm bold enough to show my face and reveal the state I'm from. You lot reveal absolutely nothing about your identities, be it your states of origin or what you look like. Why don't you do so so we can all operate on a level playing field and take oneself on based on the events happening in our respective domains...

Funny people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by EasternPride: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Omenka, are you alive?

My man how far? I am delighted broh grin grin E-mi IPOD yoot.

E-tu Agatu yoot. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tomakint: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
I'd like to draw the attention of the mods to the many Pro-Biafra threads on this board as they relate to the reason I was handed a ban of over TWO WEEKS!!

I don't know who banned me and if it was indeed justified or just meant to gag me on the forum given my unflinching support for the President.

Here's my story.

Sometime over two weeks ago, I created a thread asking that a male Nairalander helped a sister whom I believe is desperately in need of a man out. That member has been stalking me for over a year, as the responds negatively to just about three in every five posts I make. She was always very abusive and when I can't ignore some of her insults, I simply call on Mynd44, drawing his attention to the comment in question.

Sometimes the hammer comes down on her, other times the comments are simply hidden as she gets a slap on the wrist. I was careful not to respond in kind to her attacks so I don't get banned and my voice lost in the torrent of undue attacks on the President. That member became so frustrated to the extent she created a thread calling Mynd44 and myself Gay Partners, an act that earned her a lengthy ban which she's long served.

She came back and continued with her attacks on my person and taunted me every single time an incident of a Fulani/Indigenes clash occurs in my state, calling me a slave and all manner of names, as others like her join her to do the same. I took it all in my stride and hardly complained except the occasional mentions of Mynd44 when I feel she's pushing too far.

On val's day, I created a thread with my Iroh88 alt, about my fiancee and I out having a "val's dinner" and that also infuriated her!! She descended on the thread with her usual tantrums, calling on her co-haters to the thread so they can insult me as well. I laughed it all off as I didn't wanna ruin my own thread, a thread created in the romance section for that matter!! You might wonder how she managed to follow me all the way down there knowing my activity on the forum is completely limited to the politics section (except when I comment on non-political threads that make it to the fp)!!

After this incident, I decided that member's attacks were anything but ordinary, I thought perhaps she's infatuated and needs someone to distract her from Omenka, a nice guy who could show her the other side of life- love, romance, tenderness and all that good stuff that bring out the pleasant side of humanity since she appears to be living a very miserable, sad and bitter life. She's always angry, always on the offensive, no time to simply have a good laugh, smile, chat in a friendly manner and generally live like a normal human being!

For this reason, I created a thread in the romance section asking avid romancelanders to help her out, perhaps refer her to some nice dude out there who could give her all the TLC she crave, what I'm too damn sure she could never get from me given that our ideologies bear no similarities, most especially, I'm engaged to someone else. I called on some friends of hers like MizMyColi and Ishilove, two people I know could assist in that regard.

The thread ran for about four pages after which it was taken down siting violation of Rule 2. The mod stated that the content of the OP amounted to Bullying and I was banned since then- two weeks and four days!

Now, the weird part of the whole ban stuff was that that member didn't get a ban, not for a second!! The main substance of that thread which was an outcry against stalking (forget the sarcasm) was entirely ignored by the mod who banned me. Most interestingly, a poster on that thread who queried the member as to why she keeps stalking me got this reply from her: [b]it is not stalking, it is called CYBER BULLYING!! She bragged about bullying me in the same thread for which I was banned citing bullying, yet NOTHING happened to her!! What manner of moderation is that

Now, after Omenka was banned, about two days later, I logged in with Iroh88, and after a couple of comments, that same member quoted one of my comments (she's always on my tail) and was like "Omenka, when are you going to condemn....", and immediately, a mod banned me for violation of Rule 19!! The ban expires in 2050 or so!!!

We have dozens upon dozens of posters with alts on this forum and the mods know those who operate those handles. They constantly switch into any one of them once the hammer come down on one and continue their activities unchecked!! Even that poster herself does the same and goes scot free- but Omenka tried it and got banned till he's walking with three legs!!!

Thereafter, I logged in with my third moniker (yes, I have three. Operated only one for 6years until some mods, starting with Ngwakwe/IslaeliAirForce, started trying hard to gag me) about a week or so ago. In the heat of an argument, I made an innocent comment saying "I am not against Biafra, but I resent the manner in which its proponents are going about it, trying to bully, insult, threaten and blackmail their way to its realisation". Before I could post my next comment, I was again banned by some mod, this time, for violation of Rule 9!!

Omenka was effectively SILENCED!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Now, the last ban really took me aback for it was one of the last thing I ever expected could happen to anyone for making such a passing remark. I didn't way I support Biafra, I simply said I am not against it. Those two statements are worlds apart Messrs Moderators!!

While I served my ban, I was taunted, I was insulted, I was mocked, etc, by pro-biafra commentators on the forum and their posts are still there in my mentions- nearly 130 of them since I was banned!!

The question that beggars answers in my mind is what exactly constitutes a pro-Biafra activity on the forum and violation of Rule 9?? We need absolute clarity on this so we can be guided on our remarks especially those of us who see no reason whatsoever why we should violate such a Rule when we support it as it brings some decorum on this board.

Looking across the board you'd see countless number of threads and comments that overtly and covertly violate this Rule, yet they are allowed to stand, which others get as far as the front page! What manner of moderation is this, I ask again??

I would refrain from responding to those inane comments you lot flooded my mentions with. But one thing yall should get into your heads is that No Amount of Insults, Blackmail, Bullying or Attacks, would make a dent on my support for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria and President Mohamadu Buhari. The gentleman isn't flawless, no one said he is, but he sure as hell stands out in the midst of the political vultures and scavengers that abound in our politicospere.

To many of his critics/attackers, his only crimes are that:

1. He's a Muslim.

2. He's from the North.

3. He's Fulani.

4. He's a member of APC.

5. He defeated Goodluck Jonathan!

And for these reasons, they've sworn over their dead bodies to see any propriety in whatever he does even if tomorrow they fare a million times better than they did few years ago. That much is their prerogative, but just as they have theirs, so do we ours!

Buhari is on the right track to fix Nigeria. The essence of the pains we feel today will manifest positively tomorrow I believe and the least I could do is lend a supporting voice to the gentleman's drive towards the accomplishment of this onerous mission.

Whether he hears my voice or not is immaterial, all that matters is that he's not disappointing me, and my faith and loyalty to him today remains as strong as it was in 2003!

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB/PYO.

God Bless Nairaland Progressives.

God Bless the Naira.

Back to break more hearts and balls.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked shocked Omenka, you mean you typed all these just to air your views? grin for crying out loud this is more than 10 pages of e-A4.....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by BeClever: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:

But given what I was subjected to and the knack of some members to insult me even when I simply express my opinion, you'd surely be getting a lot of mentions from me as the Rules must be applied equally to all irrespective of their political and ethnic biases.

Lastly, it his high time you guys did something urgent to mitigate the drift of this board from becoming a tribal bashing haven. It is becoming nauseating.

Thanks.

Why are you so afraid of ban, that you have to create this lengthy piece that I couldn't even read just to drive home your point..

It is unfortunate that, you allocate some words here as insult to your person..

You and I have completely different political view and we can never be compatible politically, but that does not in any way impact who you are..

You in many occasions hv jumped onto my comments without invites and insulted the hell outta my moniker.. But that wasn't me you insulted.. You insulted the moniker , "Beclever", because I am a different person and the moniker said nothing abt me.

People you meet here daily are mostly jokers, pokers and mediocres..Including you and I.

You should take another look at your activities here and if you must take insult this serious.. Then watch yourself cos you are insolent to others too..

Be well!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tomakint: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2016
BeClever:

Why are you so afraid of ban, that you have to create this lengthy piece that I couldn't even read just to drive home your point..

You and I have completely different political view and we can never be compatible politically, but that does not in any way impact who you are..

You in many occasions hv jumped onto my comments without invites and insulted the hell outta my moniker.. But that wasn't me you insulted.. You insulted the moniker , "Beclever", because I am a different person and the moniker said nothing abt me.

People you meet here daily are mostly jokers, pokers and mediocres..

You should take another look at you activities here and if you must take insult this serious.. Then watch yourself cos you are insolent to others too..

Be well!
It is finished!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by doublewisdom: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

You taunt him cos of the coward fulani herdsmen killing innocent people in Benue but same Fulani kill your people in Enugu, Ebonyi and even raped your women in Imo. Why are you guys like this? You taunt people but later claim people hate you, keep it up.
What makes you think I was taunting him ? Abeg no put word for my mouth o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by doublewisdom: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, these are the kind of posts I'm talking about- those who go about insulting others in a sly manner, breaking rules under cover.

If the Rules must be applied, they have to be applied to a T. Otherwise, as Collynzo999 said, let's be allowed to "slug it out" once and for all.

Thanks.
See your life? What is "sly" about my comment?

6 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2016
doublewisdom:

What makes you think I was taunting him ? Abeg no put word for my mouth o.

We are not blind, look in the mirror little man.

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Collynzo999: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
tomakint:

It is finished!

This agbaya no fit change, na wao.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op this your True confession is great and I like it. The true is that , they should stop banning fellow nairalander members from two weeks upward. The punishment should be for 3days only. Not two weeks or so.

Pls seun or myndd44, pls ban them for 3days only,not 2weeks. It s too far oga seun and mynd44.
My own is that, if you ban me , I will bang you .1-1 grin

Na joke I dey joke o. Before e go red for una eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by APCcrimesHD: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
kie kie kie...The way some people carry naira land for head eehn it's just so funny. kikikiki ...You will think they receive salary from it... grin

Anyway, egg head, welcome back.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ohammadike: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
So Fulani herdsmen has not killed omenka

Bros am so happy for you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by RZArecta(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Violation of rule 20 MYND44 & OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
tubouncen:
I was ban for 5days for telling someone that ''ur mumuness is out of this world''.. When he cursed the president directly

Keenly following
Well, technically, he didn't break any Rule since the President isn't a member of the Forum. That explains why.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Emekamex(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
This thread is completely unnecessary.

Rule 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

@op, you should have sent this long piece to the Mod privately.

4 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by LadyExcellency: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have suffered the most ban on this platform for nothing but misapplication of rules and justice and to much extent hatred for my political views as they run contrary to what a particular mod believes in.

Two weeks, three weeks and a month ban coming serially in that order just for Her Excellency. E too much naw.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by doublewisdom: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
So Fulani herdsmen has not killed omenka

Bros am so happy for you
Me too.

3 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Ohammadike: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omenka just create more handles.l have only 3 and this is my third and least favorite one
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by tubouncen(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Well, technically, he didn't break any Rule since the President isn't a member of the Forum. That explains why.

Shey mumu na curse or bullying?
Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omenka just ignore the troll, na she go tire. There is this egusisoup clown and many more that have tried it in the past, na them tire in the end.
You need lessons from beremx, though i know female troll can be something else but in the end, na dem go tire

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by omenka(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
BeClever:

People you meet here daily are mostly jokers, pokers and mediocres..Including you and I.

You should take another look at your activities here and if you must take insult this serious.. Then watch yourself cos you are insolent to others too..

Be well!
Who gives a shiit whether you read the post or not?? I've said what I wanna say, and that's all that matters- too bad you can't stop me from doing so.

And per the bold, never think we are the same dude. If you are a joker, a punker and a mediocre, good for you. I'm not. Learn to speak for yourself.

Be well.

9 Likes

Re: Rule 9: Matters Arising. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
kie kie kie...The way some people carry naira land for head eehn it's just so funny. kikikiki ...You will think they receive salary from it... grin

Anyway, egg head, welcome back.
don't you know some people re so emotional? So when you re abusing and cursing the igbos and yorubas, you should be mindful of your words/statements cos you and your fellow insulters maybe hurting those that read your comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whistle Blower: NIM Backs FG On 5% Reward / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria / See How A Portuguese Captain Described The City Of Benin In 1691 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.