Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? (1075 Views)

My Greatest Temptation From A Married Woman (true Life Story) / Things Nigerian Men Hurriedly Do In The Shower, Before The Lady Comes In. / Can He Survive This Temptation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by doomsdayII(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sometime last year, I fell prey to my friend's girlfriend who came from enugu to visit his boyfriend who happens to be my best bud and colleague, whilst at work, she (christine) was welcomed at home with the sight of another woman (tope) and hell visited earth.
Earlier that day, my friend already called tope from work and told her what's she's expecting to see and told her to keep her cool till he's back but didn't inform Christine of the impending surprise. Tope much matured can handle it than Christine.
Things didn't go as hoped even though he expected it. So he told me to accompany him home so together, we could contain the fire. Truth be told, few metres from his house, we could hear the commotion. We tried to contain it..... tope was tearing the whole place down with uncivil words, Christine was welcoming her challenge even though she swore never to pass the night in his house. Tried a couple of minutes, didn't work so my friend begged me to take her home. We managed to calm Christine but tope was all on fire.
She complained so much at my place that she swore till she goes back, she won't go to my friends place even though I stopped her from going back there to carry all the igbo food she brought for him. Eventually, she calmed finally and felt at home but her temptation.
She's a sexy fair lady who loves being on bumper-mini skirts at all times because that's better than her pink and white nightgowns which is so transparent you definitely will see her whole boobs and pants stuff that always makes me grow few inches long.
1st night, I told her to sleep in my room and I'll take the other room but it only worked for one night cos the following night, she told me she's not used to sleeping alone hence, we shared a bed from that night but I never touched her cos 3 days after, I did 2 things that made her completely shut the doors at me.
At work, I had called my 1 girlfriend ago and told her everything and I needed her first aid of which she obliged by going home to wait for me. Then I spoke with my bud to follow me home and talk to her about her dressing in another man's house. And changes immediately took place from that night as she started wearing Jean to bed and by daytime.
4 days later, she travelled back and till today, my bud still thinks I slept with her at least once in her one week stay.
Now Imagine this lady as your house help, sisters friend, sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend, even friend's girlfriend, what would you have yourself do?

1 Share

Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
What the fvck is d meanin of this, pls get a cloth and cover urself u gerrout of my house!
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't get the whole story.... lipsrsealed so confusing!
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by ChristineC: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op is dat ur mom? undecided
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by XtraSmooth404: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
I don't get the whole story.... lipsrsealed so confusing!
I thought it was just me undecided
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op i percieve that's the said girl
Re: Temptation Comes In Many Forms: What Would You Do? by Agu87(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
doomsdayII:
Sometime last year, I fell prey to my friend's girlfriend who came from enugu to visit his boyfriend who happens to be my best bud and colleague, whilst at work, she (christine) was welcomed at home with the sight of another woman (tope) and hell visited earth.
Earlier that day, my friend already called tope from work and told her what's she's expecting to see and told her to keep her cool till he's back but didn't inform Christine of the impending surprise. Tope much matured can handle it than Christine.
Things didn't go as hoped even though he expected it. So he told me to accompany him home so together, we could contain the fire. Truth be told, few metres from his house, we could hear the commotion. We tried to contain it..... tope was tearing the whole place down with uncivil words, Christine was welcoming her challenge even though she swore never to pass the night in his house. Tried a couple of minutes, didn't work so my friend begged me to take her home. We managed to calm Christine but tope was all on fire.
She complained so much at my place that she swore till she goes back, she won't go to my friends place even though I stopped her from going back there to carry all the igbo food she brought for him. Eventually, she calmed finally and felt at home but her temptation.
She's a sexy fair lady who loves being on bumper-mini skirts at all times because that's better than her pink and white nightgowns which is so transparent you definitely will see her whole boobs and pants stuff that always makes me grow few inches long.
1st night, I told her to sleep in my room and I'll take the other room but it only worked for one night cos the following night, she told me she's not used to sleeping alone hence, we shared a bed from that night but I never touched her cos 3 days after, I did 2 things that made her completely shut the doors at me.
At work, I had called my 1 girlfriend ago and told her everything and I needed her first aid of which she obliged by going home to wait for me. Then I spoke with my bud to follow me home and talk to her about her dressing in another man's house. And changes immediately took place from that night as she started wearing Jean to bed and by daytime.
4 days later, she travelled back and till today, my bud still thinks I slept with her at least once in her one week stay.
Now Imagine this lady as your house help, sisters friend, sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend, even friend's girlfriend, what would you have yourself do?
guy did u do narrative essay in ur secondary school cos sincerely u were talking trash.

(1) (Reply)

Now a changed person / . / 10 Lies Guys Tell Girls To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.