Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (35002 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by HomeOfMe(f): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
popez:

Dss invaded ekiti state house of assembly and kidnapped some lawmakers. That was on friday bro. Just check the news.
Is this story really true?
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemybof(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.
rottennaija:
Abeg this man should keep quiet. All this while he has been talking, the man no answer, that should remind him that silence is the best answer to a fool.
rottennaija:
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by popcykaylah(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
This fayose is a coward and an idiot.I remembered the time he was impeached. .he was hiding and trying to sneak out of the country..oloshi..ekiti state you no gree transform. .n.a. toh dey talk like cheap radio..

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Bitojoe(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I am proud to be a Yoruba and Christian. But that does not make me a fool all in the name of my Yoruba Brother.
Fayose is not the only PDP governor. point out to one commissioned project he has done and compare him to his counterpart Wike in Rivers.

We need to wise up and stop these ethnical rubbish.
Because Buhari is a Fulani and Muslim is not what we are talking about here. If he (Buhari) succeed we will all benefit.
Where is Jonathan today? he is enjoying his loot while we are here shouting economic breakdown

remove what is covering your face to see what fayose has commissioned.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by 52Naira(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
you need to check your brain first......Is it that you don'have t.v.set or radio.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Ayoolu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=SycophanticGoat post=43531814]Mumuhamado mumuhary is a senseless, brainless, headless, vindictive, nepotistic, bigoted and religious biased senile he goat that can only think straight when he's face deep in Aisha toto or when he's tongue tied in Aisha's butt hole!!! angry[/Your moniker
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by computer0810(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

What do you actually gain from ridiculing your yoruba brother in favour of a fulani? Are you a yoruba muslim? The ones that believe that fulani muslims are greater than them?
. u mean he shud support d mad yoruba brother that did not support his own ppl wen GEJ was d president....u r mad bro
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gbam! A governor should be free from federal Janggus.If DSS cannot be neutral from politics then Mr governor, you have the full power to throw them away from Ekiti State.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by don4real18(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
popez:

Dss invaded ekiti state house of assembly and kidnapped some lawmakers. That was on friday bro. Just check the news.
Kidnapped or arrested? Na so grammar hard...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by phemybof(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!
birds of a feather
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by IVORY2009(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemybof:
birds of a feather
Flock together!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Umarlulu: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
U insulting muhammed I really pity your worthless life !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by ziccoit: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
What a useless man. His situation is rendered pathetic when his handful supporters are from regions far away from where he is a governor. Yoruba people don't condone rubbish and indiscipline which Fayose is upholding.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by puffpuff: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

Thanks for the info
You are welcome
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by dammytosh: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose, the man of the moment, the peoples general, the strongest man in the whole of south-western politics, the only oppostion gov. Who can make the presidency running frm pillar to post wen he talks shocked 2019 u dey der!!

Fayose is the smallest fry and that is why Buhari ignored him completely.

It is as easy as ABC to get him impeached the Obasanjo way.

Obasanjo impeached Fayose and Ladoja back then without 2/3rd . The formula and step is very simple.

- Starve the state of any extra funds.

- Get the opposition to align

- Buy some pdp members.

- Suspend the strong headed ones,

- Intimidate some with EFCC, they will align.

- Get soldiers to protect them to get the MAZE, impeach the baga of a Governor.

- Withdraw the security details from fayose. Beef up Security around Deputy Governor.

== Fayose gone forever.

Buhari seems to be more gentle than I think self. This simple task would be achieved by Fayemi and disgruntled element in PDP + suport from Jagaban in Lagos State.

When Ladoja had problem with Adedibu during Obasanjo's era. The sitting that impeached and derailed Ladoja's future in politics was done as D-Rovans hotel.

Fayose does not learn from history. He should go and sit down and face good Governance for Ekiti People.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by ziccoit: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Gbam! A governor should be free from federal Janggus.If DSS cannot be neutral from politics then Mr governor, you have the full power to throw them away from Ekiti State.

God bless Nigeria.

Fayose that was installed by the same DSS and army now vomiting rubbish. Let him try any form of nonsense with the DSS of today then he would know immunity clause has its limit.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Tinubutoto: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
u just exposed yo self to be ridiculed.
so u r not aware of what DSS did in Ekiti last week. stop ds yo hatred against Fayose
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by saintkel(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pavarottii:
APC wants to destroy this country.

God help us.
My brother I just dnt get it with APC and PMB o, I never heard of d ruling party then using EFCC or DSS to disturb d opposition, Where r we heading bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by disloman(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hate when I see comments on front page that didn't tally with the issue raised.Didn't Dss raided the Ekiti state house of assembly?Wasn't the reason given for such action?Fayose!we know the kind of game you playing.Don't be scared of Buhari but of your actions.You thought the FG had forgotten the issue of you beating up a judge in his court?What I know is when you arrested after your tenure,Don't cry of witch-hunting or my brothers from other side crying such.Your utterances and. Actions are well documented and reserved.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:
U r a coward
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by IVORY2009(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
dammytosh:

Fayose is the smallest fry and that is why Buhari ignored him completely.

It is as easy as ABC to get him impeached the Obasanjo way.

Obasanjo impeached Fayose and Ladoja back then without 2/3rd . The formula and step is very simple.

- Starve the state of any extra funds.

- Get the opposition to align

- Buy some pdp members.

- Suspend the strong headed ones,

- Intimidate some with EFCC, they will align.

- Get soldiers to protect them to get the MAZE, impeach the baga of a Governor.

- Withdraw the security details from fayose. Beef up Security around Deputy Governor.

== Fayose gone forever.

Buhari seems to be more gentle than I think self. This simple task would be achieved by Fayemi and disgruntled element in PDP + suport from Jagaban in Lagos State.

When Ladoja had problem with Adedibu during Obasanjo's era. The sitting that impeached and derailed Ladoja's future in politics was done as D-Rovans hotel.

Fayose does not learn from history. He should go and sit down and face good Governance for Ekiti People.

Obasanjor a technocrat/politician, but Buhari is not, end of discussion.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by afolajohn521(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

God help us.
same same

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by mindurword(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
THE AWO OF OUR TIME HAS SPOKEN......
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by nicolosam(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
rottennaija:

And the response shud be the intimidation of a state by DSS? U are the big fool here who won't reason because ur sense of civility has been devoured by ur nonsense sentiment!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Brightology2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Were his takings certes or not, mr man?
rottennaija:
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by costey111(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]pls tel fayose dat, if he dont av any tin 2 talk abt, he shud keep quiet. Must he keep on talking trash all the time. Is he d only governor dat we av in Nigeria. Oga o
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
ziccoit:

Fayose that was installed by the same DSS and army now vomiting rubbish. Let him try any form of nonsense with the DSS of today then he would know immunity clause has its limit.

My brother forget that,the president is not a KING.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by amagunnerfan: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
popez:

They invaded them in evening times. In all honesty without bias, be honest to yourself, which politician remains in office till evening times? And who has DSS invaded in this administration that didn't end up been justified?

Be honest.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by Brightology2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who untired you from the rehab
blackb2:
I am spiritually tempted to beat this mad dog called fayose. Foolish old fool shocked
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by scobyy2007: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
and PDP is trying fix it abi......SMH*

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pavarottii:

God help us.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by akasueba(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
blackpanda:

Smh. No home training. Your parents would be ashamed of u!
really really ashamed for this person Really lack manner, just look the way he do label a whole President of a Nation
Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by blackb2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Brightology2:
Who untired you from the rehab

I was never there...

Now will you stop mistaking me for for brother?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.