Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose (186372 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together / Regina Daniels Buys Iphone7+ For Her Mother, Rita Daniels / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Nuzy: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Remember the little actress who acted as mercy Johnsons child in the movie destiny! She is all grown up and very beautiful.She recently released some sexy pictures she took with her mother who is also an actress Rita Daniels.See how beautiful she has grown.

http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/03/nollywood-teen-actress-regina-daniels.html

2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by HungerBAD: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
The last picture so? Na kid?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
tongue butts

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by prestige2013: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Butts Display!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by endtimesblog: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by nikkyshyne(f): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
I know her in jumebi goes to school. She is really beautiful.

26 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by ellahzy(f): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jesu shocked

she's all grown up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Hermanie(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
The first set of pictures were taken from movies shot in 2013. Now look how grown she is. I go even fear stop am for road

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Afrok(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2016
She's pretty... I hope her mother is not selling food, drinks, or have a big shop where paedophiles can use as a medium to get too close to her.
Well I said paedophiles coz I don't think she's up to 18, but in real sense, her jungle looks matured kiss.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by cruzita(f): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2016
shocked Jesus!!!! na so small piking dey take grow,which time dumebi come out ?there she small na.how manage

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Nathdoug(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
This girl don ripe ooo...Oya olosho mode activated...Oya gbera...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by wemmieslim(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
The young shall grow!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by imitateMe(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
If you want to buy this space, book for it by clicking like.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by dhardline(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fast growth I must say undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Pearly255(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
All grown up n beautiful. So cute.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Sharon6(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pretty

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by ginajet(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
OK...... Next
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by PhilAmadeus: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
My own be say make she sha no going BAD GANG

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Papiikush: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Woah... See yansh.. Yummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by PhilAmadeus: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
My own be say make she sha no go join BAD GANG
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by CaroLyner(f): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Shes all grown up now.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by hausatoomumu: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
the two of them look quashable.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why do bloggers use watermarks on celebs picture they see on instagram... Watermark is supposed to be like a copyright protection thing.. You don't have or take permission from the owner of the picture why then did you watermark it ? Really.. These bloggers need to learn.

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Partaker(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abeg where i fe get her number?? wink wink

Please I really need it
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by 12345baba(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ike nsi everywhere! Shitty ass everywhere!
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by emmykojo007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
her mama no dey see all these things wey she dey wear

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Came: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
So na this beautiful woman born this beautiful girl, na true say snake must born wetin long. Beautiful.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Ijeluv82(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
She's Indeed beautiful....
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by euchariadavid(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pretty..her mum looks like an actress too
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by Kaybaba5(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ijeluv82:
She's Indeed beautiful....
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose by princeonx: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
What the point of showing their faces in this pic?

You for just Snape watin they really want us to see and cut the head part grin

Reminds me of some lady that said I made a mistake in her pic! "Brother u Snape from my shoulder down lol"
I was like, (in my mind), I know! U were not looking! Na your yan.sh face me, what's the point adding your head without ur face?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.