Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pilgrimage To Israel - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilgrimage To Israel (12076 Views)

Soldier, Policeman, Lecturer, 97 Other Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2017
@ worry357, thanks for this piece. I actually sensed desperation at a point though.

People need to know this, travelling is not cheap and State of Israel have tight security.
If he thinks he can go there via pilgrimage and stay back, kolewerk

2 Likes

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
nysot:
@ worry357, thanks for this piece. I actually sensed desperation at a point though.

People need to know this, travelling is not cheap and State of Israel have tight security.

I actually thought you knew this judging by his lines of questions? You seems to have a soft spot for people but i really hope you trade carefully.
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

I actually thought you knew this judging by his lines of questions? You seems to have a soft spot for people but i really hope you trade carefully.

I answered all questions in all honesty and for the benefit of those that maybe interested in pilgrimage.
About soft spot for people?..hmmn, you are right about that but I'm extremely careful now after my encounter with that guy in family section. And that was the reason why I didn't state the tour company. Someone tried escaping from Israel to another country sometime ago but was caught.

2 Likes

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
nysot:

I answered all questions in all honesty and for the benefit of those that maybe interested in pilgrimage.
About soft spot for people?..hmmn, you are right about that but I'm extremely careful now after my encounter with that guy in family section. And that was the reason why I didn't state the tour company. Someone tried escaping from Israel to another country sometime ago but was caught.

I know you answered all his questions honestly, i read all his exchange with you even before he edited his questions just after you answered them

Yea i hope the family section encounter has set an alarm bell ringing in your conscience

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by worry357: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Interesting
He has been on here at 1235 but not replied! shocked shocked
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by Malayy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
nysot:

just today, four idf soldiers we're killed by a Palestinian terrorist. if he's trying to go there and do something stewpid, they will smoke him one time.. idf soldiers don't hesitate to shoot.
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
@ malayy, read the breaking news.

Those guys are not nice at all if one misbehaves there oo. In the same country o,some citizens can't even enter some territories e.g A jew can't leave Jerusalem to Bethlehem,he/she will be killed.

All of the times I've gone there our tour guides that are jewish dared not enter Bethlehem (Palestine); they would come down before we get to the border #hmmn#

2 Likes

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by Malayy(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2017
nysot:
@ malayy, read the breaking news.

Those guys are not nice at all if one misbehaves there oo. In the same country o,some citizens can't even enter some territories e.g A jew can't leave Jerusalem to Bethlehem,he/she will be killed.

All of the times I've gone there our tour guides that are jewish dared not enter Bethlehem (Palestine); they would come down before we get to the border #hmmn#
it's hot there. people get killed almost everyday. reported and unreported cases.. God help them.. .
and those soldiers were on tour. visiting popular tourist spots in Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
@ Marcus1978, I'm sorry I can't drop her contact here to avoid ban.
Thanks
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by FODA(m): 3:33am On May 30, 2017
To work and make money ma,that's the motive.
worry357:

You need to face some unpleasant facts!
If you do not have the money then you can not travel.

Why are you so desperate to get to Israel?
What do you intend to do if you get there?
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by blackboy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls any info on 2017 pilgrimage? want a surprise birthday 70 years for my mon

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by skytrek(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
We got a B2 group visa to isreal,it was issued directly from isreal by their ministry of interior. Please do we still need a clearance from the immigration office to travel?
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
skytrek:
We got a B2 group visa to isreal,it was issued directly from isreal by their ministry of interior. Please do we still need a clearance from the immigration office to travel?
Congratulations on your visa,I'm sure your visa was issued after the interview at Nigerian Pilgrimage office in Alausa,Lagos.
All you need do is start preparing towards the set day of travel. Get all your stuffs ready,you and your group members will meet at the airport and all go in group.
The group visa will be checked at the airports.If you have any further question(s),you can ask
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by emesen: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
please i really want to visit Israel true this Christian pilgrimage, but what i really like to know before going is if the Israel airport immigration with hold my passport on arrival till i finish my mission or do the stamp the visa in the passport. please i need a cool response.
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by emesen: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
please i really want to visit Israel true this Christian pilgrimage, but what i really like to know before going is if the Israel airport immigration with hold my passport on arrival till i finish my mission or do the stamp the visa in t
nysot:

Congratulations on your visa,I'm sure your visa was issued after the interview at Nigerian Pilgrimage office in Alausa,Lagos.
All you need do is start preparing towards the set day of travel. Get all your stuffs ready,you and your group members will meet at the airport and all go in group.
The group visa will be checked at the airports.If you have any further question(s),you can ask
he passport. please i need a cool response.
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 3:13am On Apr 03, 2018
emesen:
please i really want to visit Israel true this Christian pilgrimage, but what i really like to know before going is if the Israel airport immigration with hold my passport on arrival till i finish my mission or do the stamp the visa in the passport. please i need a cool response.
They won't withhold your passport and they won't stamp it either..You will only be given an entry permit sticker and on exit,you will be given an exit permit sticker.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by Larrybey: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
kendyk:
Pls, where can i find pilgrimage tour company?

My tour was handled by Reussir Global Consult Limited. They have efficient and affordable service. You can google them up for their contact
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by gerachigoz: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
nysot:
@ onile1975,
1. The online visa is a group visa and the period of stay is not stated. It is on your entry permit they will state how long you can stay. Depending on the period your tour company had arranged with the group. They may add additional 2days but you still have to leave as a group,no one stays behind.

2. Can't paste that,people's personal information are there. Besides, it is the tour company leader that usually have it in their care and present it at each airport. I only have access to it because the person I travel with is a mom to me but can't post and can't send to no one,sorry.

3. Question answered many times here. Group visa;kindly reread the thread for more

4. My last trip in June, I paid #650,000 (Economy class). Dollar exchange rate on my set travel date was #373 to a dollar.

5. You can hold as much as you like,though not advisable as you can use your Master card when there.

6. In Nigeria, there were times we weren't checked because of the tour owner's reputation. We all give them our luggage and they pass. I was only checked once. I opened my luggage and they checked,that's all.
At Tel Aviv,they already have their machine/scanner so they don't need to open your box the naija way.

7. I have never done that before while going out. I don't go way too far from my hotel and anyone that wants to see me comes to my hotel. We stay at the lounge,talk wetin we wan talk and some times, the person lodges there too.

8. I'm sorry, I can't do that. Na nairaland I dey do my businesses dey make money to chop and travel, I no wan chop ban.

Regards
Do they screen age on pilgrimage to is real? And what age do they require
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by uckennety(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2019
nysot:

Hi

Someone said he will get me an Israeli non appearance visa

3months is that possible
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by nysot(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
uckennety:

Hi

Someone said he will get me an Israeli non appearance visa

3months is that possible
I honestly don't have an idea about that
Re: Pilgrimage To Israel by uckennety(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
nysot:

I honestly don't have an idea about that

Every Israeli visa must come with an interview

Pls lemme chat u privately

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Arrests Motorists Driving Against Traffic On Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Situations You Should Not Buy A One-way Ticket / Iceland Univerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.