Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

ICAN Exemption - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICAN Exemption (14258 Views)

The Website To Download Ican Nov 2012 Exam Docket(urgent Pls) / How Do I Get An Nysc Exemption Certificate / Nysc Exemption Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Exemption by uchlukez(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
pls, i checked the exemption prerequisite and i am not qualified for any. can i go ahead and apply for examination without exemption?
Re: ICAN Exemption by tinu16(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
yes, if u are not qualified, u can apply and u wl have to take all d papers in d required parts.

Meanwhile, is it ATSWA of Professional Examinations we are talking about?
Re: ICAN Exemption by megba: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
No,you can not apply for examination for that stage if you do not meet the exemption criteria.
The option for you is to apply for examination for the previous stage,cause Ican do not play with exams,for you not qualified for exemption may the accreditation for you school had expired or your school is not part of the recongise school by Ican.
Re: ICAN Exemption by megba: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
No,you can only apply for the previous stage.Cheer
Re: ICAN Exemption by uchlukez(f): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
i am talking about professional examination.
i read literary studies. i guess i am not qualified for exemption. but i can write foundation stage
Re: ICAN Exemption by roarowolo(f): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
Dear Uchlukez,

You are qualified to register as a student of professional examination with B.Sc or HND in any field but will have to start writing the exam from Foundation where you are not eligible to be exempted in any subject. Kindly let me have your registration number if a registered student to check your exam/financial status or you visit our website, www.ican-ngr.org to check under the Students module via students information centre and clicking on Check Exam/Financial status under the professional students menu.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Exemption by nuelkuma: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2010
i have NCE in Accounting, i want to write ATS exam, wnat do they mean by exemption 1 & 11, those it mean i will only write 3 only. and how many stage wil i write to be professional?, pls help out

1 Like

Re: ICAN Exemption by Oye123(m): 4:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Exception for ICAN
Re: ICAN Exemption by GoldenDominic(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
What of someone who has NCE in accountancy but his school isn't accredited by Ican, can the person still get exemptions?

Also, if an NCE holder in accountancy is qualified for exemption but registered from the scratch, can he/she still apply for exemptions? Please It's urgent. Thanks Nairalanders 08122711089
Re: ICAN Exemption by JoMatt: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls, i registered for ICAN, how do I no that I've bin exempted? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! / Imagine This Cover Letter: Can It Work Here in Nigeria? / Lagos State Teaching And Surveyor Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.