Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day (47776 Views)

How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by ademega(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
no body would leave this earth alive
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by kaziblake(f): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
R.I.P

Hmmm

Some prophet predicted it
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by OutOnBail(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
We look at death from the selfish side, like, “That guy died. Oh, it’s so sad.” Why is it sad? He’s away from all of this bad stuff that’s here on Earth. I mean, at the worst, he’s just somewhere quiet, no nothing. At best, he’s an angel … or he’s a spirit somewhere. What is so bad about that?
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by HRich(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
this Leap year sef,
I refuse to be a candidate of Accident IJN

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by scopusng(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rest in peace.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP ma
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by SweetSoup(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
So so sad, may Almighty God grant them eternal rest in heaven.. Death is no respecter of anybody, live a life that would buy you the ticket to heaven when death comes..
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by slap1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
9jvirgin:
The bad news this year alone is overwhelming embarassed

And we haven't even gone halfway. undecided
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by poseidon12: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip madam. Shocking news really. I was very impressed by the performance of her husband Barr. Ocholi during the ministerial confirmation hearing.
I thought he would be appointed the attorney general and minister of justice.
Rip to the brilliant Barrister Ocholi and his son.
They are in a better place.

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by Mayflowa(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2016
odinese:
[size=20pt]i ain't gonna lie, I almost cried reading this....RIP to her, husband and son.[/size]D

I actually cried! My wife happens to know one of his daughters. Though I have never seen her. I feel her pains and I cried for her.

I knew how I felt when I lost my dad some 17 years ago. I still hurt.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by dokJ: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2016
buhari again
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by toyoursi(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2016
[center]WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE PASSING ON OF THE MINISTER, I CRIED BITTERLY; BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAS RECEIVED YOU, YOUR WIFE AND SON.... REST IN PERFECT PEACE BARR. AND MRS JAMES OCHOLI[/center]
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by precious1967(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by rapmike(m): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Bossforeva:

There is an interview she granted to authorityngr.com about her experiences in Motherhood. It is so sad she coincidentally died on a Mothering Day.

Below is the article which is titled

We must make our children always confide in us – Mrs. Ocholi

http://starttells.com/2016/03/06/nasir-el-rufai-announces-the-death-of-james-ocholis-wife-lets-take-a-recap-on-her-view-on-motherhood/

Some people need to read this interview, especially those in marriage- men and women alike. Even though a few things are inexcusable, when I hear some funny marriage break-ups and the stories full of hate and pot-holes, I begin to ask why they got together in the first place. Marriage is an honorable institution and should remain so. The interview is so laced with wisdom.

Shame she had to die that way.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by nelsonguru: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2016
May her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by makavell: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Kogi need serious prayer. especially d igala dey don't like good tin.anyway may dear souls rest in peace and God always no d best. is a petty,
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by makavell: 3:19am On Mar 07, 2016
makavell:
Kogi need serious prayer. especially d igala dey don't like good tin.anyway may dear souls rest in peace and God always no d best. is a petty,
makavell:
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by wink2015(m): 3:32am On Mar 07, 2016
[size=16pt]
Flexherbal:
Nobody lives forever. Make the best out of the world while you are still alive!

You said it all! I wish our so called big men and big women in the Nigerian society will heed this message and give to society their very best. But quite sadly they are seen in the public eyes to be living a false life while pretending to be nationalistic in all official terms.

Go to their wardrobe to see foreign suites, Go to their wardrobe to see foreign female wears and all the foreign cosmetics the world can boast of. When their children are doing wedding they import foreign rice from abroad, foreign champaigne, foreign andre' etc[/size]
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by otiigba1(m): 3:52am On Mar 07, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]

You said it all! I wish our so called big men and big women in the Nigerian society will heed this message and give to society their very best. But quite sadly they are seen in the public eyes to be living a false life while pretending to be nationalistic in all official terms.

Go to their wardrobe to see foreign suites, Go to their wardrobe to see foreign female wears and all the foreign cosmetics the world can boast of. When their children are doing wedding they import foreign rice from abroad, foreign champaigne, foreign andre' etc[/size]
while the poor and ordinary nigerians are dieing of hunger, illnesses, lack of adequate medical care, poor quality living some died from an avoidable death because of lack of money for high hospital bills.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by bewla(m): 4:12am On Mar 07, 2016
ile je eniyan efu ra
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by RuffRhyder(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmm!
Rest in peace.

It is well with your soul.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by bigtt76(f): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2016
May Her soul and those of her husband and son Rest in Peace. Amen. May God grant the children they left behind the strength and courage to bear this loss. Amen.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by habsydiamond(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2016
a good mother who doesn't deserve to die on her day (mothers day) RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by EmmanuelDon7(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip my minister. I need 500 likes to mark my birthday
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by dsea56(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2016
hmm.who knows if its wil b my turn today may Allah safe guard us all... R I P ma'am .. what a great loss three in one
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by uzoormah(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2016
kolajoo:
Morning boss and bosses. Kindly vote 4 my sister. Alice Ubi as the Most Enterprising Student (Female) in d ongoing Nigerian Meritorious awards 2016. Click on www.nigmawards.com/voting-page . sparing me a minute or two of your time will go a long way for me. Thanks for supporting & showing me love. God bless you.

i should vote for your sister?? seriously??
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by ChimubuChi: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
odinese:
[size=20pt]i ain't gonna lie, I almost cried reading this....RIP to her, husband and son.[/size]D
Me too, so sad that their love story had to end this way. We cannot question God for what has happened.
God is ever Faithful to His Own through and through in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by Bishops10(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Registrar, we will miss you so much. Rest well.
of which school?
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by VickyRotex(f): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Bishops10:

of which school?

Salem University.
Re: James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day by todayguest(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Something must kill a man. We dont how and when. Sadly, when I hear of someones death I think about myself. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the FGN and the Ocholis' May God console you all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Had The Highest Number Of Awards In Nigeria / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.