Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix (45433 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by dani1luv: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016

You all recall the Davido versus his baby mama drama that occurred earlier this year…? and Then Davido called out Dele Momodu in the remix of Humblesmith’s Osinachi

Well……City People magazine recently caught up with Dele Momodu and here are excerpts from their chat.

Of recent, there was news about Davido Baby-Mama and it became big news because Chief Dele Momodu happens to be the Uncle to Sophie, how did you react to Osinachi Remix by Davido?

You won’t believe that I just saw the video for the first time less than 2weeks ago. I saw the thriller for few seconds before that but I never bothered to go out of my way to watch it as I actually thought he was abusing me and I expected him to abuse me but when someone is like your son, you just have to let it past.

Whether we like it or not, we are like family. His Dad and I have known each other like forever. The devil is a liar, when good things are happening, the devil will want to come in between it and all. I saw it on-line first as people were tweeting about it and I initially said, well, he is abusing me, no problem.

You know several times in the past, he will attack me and apologize. I understand how he feels, he feels I am supporting my cousin against him and that is not it. All I wanted was just peace and I am happy we got it.

What is the situation of things now?

Well everybody is fine, all we wanted was just for them to acknowledge the mother of the baby and I have to say that Davido’s father was a perfect gentle man. What usually happened was that some people will go to them and tell them something and still come to us to feed us too. People just wanted trouble at all cost but God prevailed.

Does your Cousin see her daughter now?

Yes of course and that is why I said Davido’s Dad is a perfect gentle man and he did everything to bring about peace.

Do you see them coming together in future?

Well they are adults and I can’t talk about that.

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/03/heres-dele-momodus-reaction-to-davido-calling-him-out-in-osinachi-remix/

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by atilla(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dele momodu sinachi mo. No be by force to go dubai

old man get sense before you kpai.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Amiano(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nor be by force to go dubia, abi wetin cause d fight,
I forgive n i forget cos baba God knows d best

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
david.... dt guy eeehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Kjking(m): 12:39am On Mar 07, 2016
we aff hear... next??

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Dubemkelly(m): 1:00am On Mar 07, 2016
He only. shouted out...Dele Momodu- Osinachi, my bbaby mama- Osinachi. Means y'all are from God no insults

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by OKorowanta: 4:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Davido is a puppy. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by cruzita(f): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2016
but he didn't insult them na.infact that part is my best part in the song

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by tpiar: 5:21am On Mar 07, 2016
all these "fights" which cant be kept off the front pages of newsblogs. . . . . . . . . ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by dani1luv: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by benuejosh: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Life of a celebrity... full of problems, troubles, hatred, e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by lonelydora: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Dele Momodu...Sinachi, meaning Dele is a blessing to him. He acknowledged him.

No bi by force to go Dubai, abi na wetin cause the fight.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by omolola15(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Codedrock(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Some mumu here dey shout say Davido spoil Humblesmith song with the remix and actually he just made the song blow.. Now everybody is playing the first version even than the remix.. Go and check iTunes Osinachi is is the most bought at the moment...
Some ode people even dey talk say Davido pay Hummblesmith to feature on the song... Seriously?? How can any sensible person think like that??

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Kreamie(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Not this again pls
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by ShitHead(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Two adult kids.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Fiwasayo(f): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
They're at it again undecided
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by tintingz(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
where is the insult sir
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by wilcox(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Abeg make carry una own go far, no be una dey do Nigerians now. Dollar is spinning, businesses are closing down and you want me to read about this chapter. No way
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Is this suppose to be news?
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by gbens2000(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Ati gbo oh.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by toocoded: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
If I may ask, osinachi means what?
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by shollyboy2: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2016
No be by force to go Dubai...abi na wetin cause the fight?.....this ain't abuse naa...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Benjom(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Davido should be very careful. He's gonna grow up too y'know.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by AustinBlinks(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
He wasn't this "calm and Mature when he made fun of them about the Dubai flight issue . He's suddenly humble.... looks like someone has put the fear of God in him.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by mekonglobal(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
To me, i see no insult there.
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by MrAboki: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
I thought they said the Yorubas were the most respectful tribe on Earth. grin

I guess rolling on the floor to greet and respect are not the same thing afterall. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by eluquenson(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Cock and Bull stories
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by Viktor1983(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
All join
Re: Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix by thefakestan: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Damn just wasted my time!!!

This is total rubbish and OP u dey caption for Africa!

ThefakeStan

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / #Bigboysthings; See Olamide, Davido, Wizkid In Red Suit [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.