Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) (13876 Views)

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 5:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Unspecified number of people died while others were injured when a vehicle belonging to the Kaduna State House of Assembly crashed. The accident occurred on Saturday, March 5 at about 5pm. The vehicle was heading to Abuja from Kaduna.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-kaduna-state-house-of-assembly.html

2 Shares

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Kaduna but why U?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by tyson99(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Kaduna again
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2016
the gods of the roads (abuja to kaduna) need sacrifice. abeg, make una give them oh. enough of this blood sucking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by mrphysics(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2016
No more Boko Haram attack but accident. This Change government must start from the beginning, we know the previous government did nothing to alleviate this problem. They must start by repairing the roads, and also instruct transport companies to sensitize their drivers and also give passengers the right orientation on how to deal with reckless driver by handing him over to the army at the nearest check point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by MONITZ: 5:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Set up a committee to look into the remote causes of the accident and suggest ways to avoid such incidents in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by MONITZ: 5:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Setting up a committee to look into the remote causes of the committee's accident and suggest ways of avoiding such incidents in future will soon follow ,Chai Naija I hail thee.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P to those lost

Nigeria would be great again, and unnecessary loss of life would be a thing of the past.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided I HAVE A FEELING FASHOLA WILL FAIL TO DELIVER IN HIS 3 IN ONE MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIO. NO LIGHT, BAD ROADS AND NO HOUSING BLOCKS undecided WHERE IS THE CHANGE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by TippyTop(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
This is becoming rampant.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
That road needs deliverance...

RIP to the departed souls
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Manji01: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
post=43545273:
Unspecified number of people died while others were injured when a vehicle belonging to the Kaduna State House of Assembly crashed. The accident occurred on Saturday, March 5 at about 5pm. The vehicle was heading to Abuja from Kaduna.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-kaduna-state-house-of-assembly.html

may the souls of the departed rest in peace and wish those injured quick recovery.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
i once had an accident on that road

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Johnny19: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
News making the rounds in 9ja for the past one week: Abduction

Accidents

Intertribal war

God save us.... SayAPrayer49jeria

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2016
mrphysics:
No more Boko Haram attack but accident. This Change government must start from the beginning, we know the previous government did nothing to alleviate this problem. They must start by repairing the roads, and also instruct transport companies to sensitize their drivers and also give passengers the right orientation on how to deal with reckless driver by handing him over to the army at the nearest check point

Govt drivers nko?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by beentrillchief: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2016
This is too early
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2016
jhydebaba:
the gods of the roads (abuja to kaduna) need sacrifice. abeg, make una give them oh. enough of this blood sucking.

I think so o!

They have vacated Abuja - Lokoja
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by davodyguy: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

I had one too in 2009.

The car was in complete wreak..All thanks to CBN that showed all and sundry that money is better than human lives,they caused the whole thing and didn't turn their back to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by TBD(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Our roads are too bad while motorist always use to over speed may Allah safe us.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Hian
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by YelloweWest: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS HAVE BEEN UNLEASH FROM HELL!!!
GOD SAVE YOUR PEOPLE...

ACCIDENT SHALL NEVER SEE ME OR MY LOVED ONES IJN, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by akeemyusuf(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
ibi like say the road too smooth that is why them dey over speed,, Na over speed dey killed them jare
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
It's era of accidents. If only our leaders were empathetic enough, these road accidents would have been minimized.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2016
jhydebaba:
Bhet why? Maka why na bros?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by davodyguy: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I HAVE A FEELING FASHOLA WILL FAIL TO DELIVER IN HIS 3 IN ONE MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIO. NO LIGHT, BAD ROADS AND NO HOUSING BLOCKS undecided WHERE IS THE CHANGE

You better keep quiet

Not every accident is caused by bad roads. There are numerous causes of accident, but its most unfortunate that we attribute most of them to bad roads, since there's infrastructure deficit in Nigeria.

See the image below and tell me if the road is bad or smooth.

[img]https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smxlxnfxqe/spqr/p1/attachments/3469517_d_jpeg606f2d2c5cc4b1a0bcf4de5a863bea72[/img]

From the same image, it appears that the cause of the accident is most likely a burst tyre and one thing about accident is that, When over speeding on the tempting highway, once your front tyre bursts, only God can save the car from somersaulting at least 3 times. No matter how good a driver you think you are.

I'm talking from experience. Mine happened on 3rd mainland bridge and it was my front tyre too.

The late Minister also died from burst front tyre too

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Fadekebisola(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
thank God for ur life sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
angry
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
davodyguy:

You better keep quiet

Not every accident is caused by bad roads. There are numerous causes of accident, but its most unfortunate that we attribute most of them to bad roads, since there's infrastructure deficit in Nigeria.

See the image below and tell me if the road is bad or smooth.

From the same image, it appears that the cause of the accident is most likely a burst tyre and one thing about accident is that, When over speeding on the tempting highway, once your front tyre bursts, only God can save the car from somersaulting at least 3 times. No matter how good a driver you think you are.

I'm talking from experience. Mine happened on 3rd mainland bridge and it was my front tyre too.

The late Minister also died from burst front tyre too
Why don't we hear these kinds of news from the Western world?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by sunky101(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Do good roads you no go gree...R.I.P to the dead
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Vehicle In An Accident (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2016
kaduna-abuja expressway is one of the most dangerous roads in nigeria. despite being a dual-carriage way, the rate of motor crashes is quite high. also, there is hardly a day that goes by that armed robberies don't occur on that road. from personal observations, i find that excessive speeding and reckless driving are mainly responsible for these crashes although the state of the economy also plays a subtle role.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze / INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.