Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (32131 Views)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Morountodun: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
knightsTempler:

God bless you for taking your time to school that ignorant fella called falconey, i only wish he 'll open up his mind to learn.

Being educated does not clean up ignorance, you can be educated and still be ignorant.

You are welcome

It is all in the mindsmiley
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Flimzy excuses like this are the reason why most ladies abort pregnancies with thinking twice..
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by missyadorable(f): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Naija men like unprotected sex

But Hate abortion and single mothers

I wonder why ladies are not smart enough to play safe even when they know the stigma this "society of men" have placed on single mothers

Step 1: insist on use of condoms

Step 2: postinor 2

But they won't hear..op will just behave like the typical man,bleep her and dump her.end of story!

2 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by myinvest: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
I dated this young lady for some months and things were going on fine until recently she told me she would like to discuss something with me and told me to promise her that it wouldn't change my attitude towards her.

She said she Has an 8year Old daughter already which made her drop out of school to take care of the child. The father of the child didn't take responsibility. She and her parents have been taking care of the child who's now 8yrs Old.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.

What a Life, marry One get baby free and you still dey complain. Omo, Adopt baby like your own and take care of mama. You can't imagine the type care the daughter will give to here younger one ( your own children).

If you are happy with her as a wife material, then fire on my guy.. Her past mistake is already lesson for Her and na you go benefit pass.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by missyadorable(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pumpkin34:
She would have told you from the beginning, if you really liked her you would have stayed. Been a baby mama is not a stigma, so she was wrong but if you really like her then overlook that and look at the brighter side of the relationship.

Stigmas in our society

1.Pregnancy outside/without wedlock

2.Being a spinster

So madam,being a baby mama has too many disadvantages including school drop out and stigmatization.

I rather abort than have a child without marriage #justsaying
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by AkumahTalk(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Don't be surprise if you're both sleeping on the bed one day and you hear "Oboy!! abeg shift small for me"....BEHOLD THE BABY DADDY grin

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by 2undeee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
I dated this young lady for some months and things were going on fine until recently she told me she would like to discuss something with me and told me to promise her that it wouldn't change my attitude towards her.

She said she Has an 8year Old daughter already which made her drop out of school to take care of the child. The father of the child didn't take responsibility. She and her parents have been taking care of the child who's now 8yrs Old.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.

Bros Abeg if she is of a good character pls marry her because say she don born dat one no b problem
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by josite: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is a serious topic and these are the checklists and steps to be take.1.did she disclose it early enough.2.was the attitude like accept my child or go to hell.3 did she admit and go about the disclosure knowing the error was hers and not anybody.4.find out the attitude of the baby daddy and his personality.if u take charge of a mad man" s child expect trouble it is best if d guy is dead or highly responsible and this is the real issue, don't attempt to stepdad a child of a criminal or a violent person if u cherish peace.6.the babymama herself must be found worthy of the extra pains DAT will be yours ,is she of sound character ,hardworking or an unrepentant serial mistake making persons. 7.study the child CU's some type will stab u in d back while u Bleep their mum or do some nasty things CU's they can't accept u ,8. Do a honest assessment of yourself especially if u ar Neva married before and has not had a kid before,will u be able paying d bill of another man" son while the real dad frolicks and while a child from.the mum is not yet around and are u ready if the mother makes her child a priority over u and every other person as it is most likely to be the case with most Nigerians girls whose attitude is largely marry me and my child together or go to hell.on a final.note if u cherish peace like me and has no energy for distraction ,leave her alone.marrying someone u can't be on the same level get wahala o.thank me later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Ravenna: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
What is wrong in single mum's? After you fck her finish abi? Thunder fire you!!
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Ravenna: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
AkumahTalk:
Don't be surprise if you're both sleeping on the bed one day and you hear "Oboy!! abeg shift small for me"....BEHOLD THE BABY DADDY grin
Chai!
Nwanne biko?!
This s.hit cracked me up!
Perhaps it's cos of the weed i took.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by oodua1stson: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
Congratulations bro !! SHe told u the truth after all na months not years ..the choice is yours , who knows the child might prosper in future if u render help then u will reap it instead of her father who will later regret
you mean you do good because you expect a reward from that person?

Wow

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by jimi4us: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
I can marry sumone with a child no biggie bt how u treat me matters

So op how she treats u matters nd how mch she loves u sooner or later d child wud get used to u

U lucky d girl is till 8yrs if to say she b 16 17 omo she go put u for challenge
captain obvious, of course the girl will have no choice but to love him die na. She has no choice.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by GentleOhimai(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:

Guy it's not a big deal. She was actually bold enough not to do an abortion even when she knew it was a mistake. She has taken responsibility of the kid for eight years whereas the dad feels sendless over the issue.
I am actually in your shoes and I have taken responsibility.
If she is a good woman then the fact she has a kid doesn't mean a thing.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Pheals(f): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
oodua1stson:
you mean you do good because you expect a reward from that person?

Wow
then what's the benefit of doing good
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
Congratulations bro !! SHe told u the truth after all na months not years ..the choice is yours , who knows the child might prosper in future if u render help then u will reap it instead of her father who will later regret

I still feel it's entrapment , why didn't she lay all her cards down on the table before any form of commitment was reached ? She ought to have let him know the moment he showed interest in her even before she agreed to date him.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by halfricanadian(f): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
jimi4us:
captain obvious, of course the girl will have no choice but to love him die na. She has no choice.
grin and dats all dat matters

Baby mama baby papa always look for a partner who wud love them nd love their kids more as their own

So op shd just adopt d daughter nd once he has his own child from d said girl treat all of dem EQUALLY nothing like my own child first NO !!!!!! EQUAL TREATMENT
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by oodua1stson: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
you're a woman. I'm not really surprised.

Some women find it hard to give, so the few times they give they expect something in return
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by josite: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
AkumahTalk:
...... And this is biggest threat.God bless u.it is under the excuse of coming to check up on his child that he and your wife will start meeting and fucking .or will u say she should not go and discuss the welfare of d kids or he should not come and check his child in your house. Realise only few women are reliable and principled in the long run.d fact that u come out to naira land with this issues means u can't handle it so let her go in peace.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
pharmagba:
Very complicated.
I have seen such that came out good and those that crumble.
Having a girl child is ok and easier to take in, win her love and father than a male child. If you love her and you see in her all you desire take her and her child, and make sure everyone refer to you as the girl's father. Do this and she will worship you for ever. Also the successes of this involves not living close to family members.
In all the first thing is you most love and desire her and she same for you

It's not as easy as you think , 9 out of 10 times the child ( girl or boy ) starts to disrespect the man when they hit puberty reminding the man he is not their father and you know what , the mother always takes side with her child. I have seen it happen numerous times

2 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by josite: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
.the benefit of doing good is be on right standing with your Creator and if u do good to those who canvreward u so if d dumb and the deaf and the poor cannot reward u,u will not do good to them.and every Sunday you ate in church aunty.akata onire ni ire ma regun si
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
My guy, I have a similar case like yours. Check my story below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2939027/should-still-marry

If you love her and she loves you, continue bro! Nothing do you
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:
Had that experience 6years ago, i found out after we had sex.

seriously i cant date a baby mama talk of marry her, common she is a BABY MAMA!!!!!! someone's mother.

So I guess you'd stop having sex with your wife after she gives birth, after all she'll have become someone's mother...
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by wobia007: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marry her if u truly love her
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin and dats all dat matters

Baby mama baby papa always look for a partner who wud love them nd love their kids more as their own

So op shd just adopt d daughter nd once he has his own child from d said girl treat all of dem EQUALLY nothing like my own child first NO !!!!!! EQUAL TREATMENT

The problem usually starts from the child , I have a neighbour who is in this same predicament , he married a single mother and everything was okay until the step daughter hit puberty. She started keeping late nights and moving with the wrong kind of crowd , she even neglected taking care of her siblings ( the guys biological children , one is 6 and the other 3 ) as she was much older than them ( 14 years old ). One incident happened , the step daughter brought the younger ones from school and left them like that without feeding them till the guy came back from work at 7pm to meet his kids starving , the step daughter left to go out with friends leaving her siblings at home to starve , she came back to meet the man waiting for her with a cane and he proceeded to flog her. The girl resisted and even dragged the man by his collar. When the wife came back guess what happened ? Yep you guessed right , she took sides with her daughter. What will you say about that situation.

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by halfricanadian(f): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
neoapocalypse:

The problem usually starts from the child , I have a neighbour who is in this same predicament , he married a single mother and everything was okay until the step daughter hit puberty. She started keeping late nights and moving with the wrong kind of crowd , she even neglected taking care of her siblings ( the guys biological children , one is 6 and the other 3 ) as she was much older than them ( 14 years old ). One incident happened , the step daughter brought the younger ones from school and left them like that without feeding then till the guy came back from work at 7pm to meet his kids starving , the step daughter left to go out with friends leaving her siblings at home to starve , she came back to meet the man waiting for her with a cane and he proceeded to flog her. The girl resisted and even dragged the man by his collar. When the wife came back guess what happened ? Yep you guessed right , she took sides with her daughter. What will you say about that situation.

Well in a situation like that omo na common sense get close to the child for a child to do dat she has been feeling lonely even while at home they myt have neglected her feelings dats d plain truth most kids need extra care beyond d daily ow are u , lets pray, take money, and all some kids needs extra time for u to spend in cracking jokes teaching life lessons if u start teaching a child from a young age life lessons nd d child hits puberty Nd d child starts experiencing wat u av said years or month bck d child will confide in u so there is more to training adopting nd nuturing children don't blame me im an educationist so i have been trained on how to handls kids grin
So d said girl derives joy with her frnds cos they consider her feelings so now she careless bou wateva happens at home nature gives bck to u wat u give to it
I av a lot to say but typin is hard cry cry

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by WaZoBiaLander: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
WHETHER SHE'S A SINGLE MOTHER OR A DOUBLE MOTHER tongue, CONTINUE WITH HER IF: YOU TRULY LOVE HER AND REALLY WANNA BE WITH HER, AS LONG AS SHE'S NOT IRRESPONSIBLE.

I KNOW A GUY CURRENTLY DATING A GIRL AND REALLY WANTS TO MARRY HER THIS YEAR OR NEXT, DESPITE HER BEING A SINGLE MOTHER. THOUGH THE CHILD STAYS WITH HER AUNT BUT SHE STILL DIDN'T HIDE IT FROM HIM. SHE OPENED UP TO HIM EARLY BUT THE GUY SAID HER TUMMY WAS ALREADY MAKING HIM SUSPECT. THE BEST PART IS THAT HE EVEN INTENDS ADOPTING THE CHILD LEGALLY AND OFFICIALLY. THAT IS TRUE LOVE.

I HAVE A FEMALE FRIEND IN LAGOS WHO'S A SINGLE MOTHER OF A SIX-YEAR OLD BOY. SHE RECENTLY TOLD ME THAT HER BOYFRIEND HAS STARTED TALKING OF PLANS TO MARRY HER AND ALREADY CALLING THE CHILD HIS BOY.

BEING A SINGLE MOTHER DOESN'T MAKE A GIRL BAD OR IRRESPONSIBLE. SOME COULD BE MISTAKES MADE IN THE PAST UNKNOWINGLY, IGNORANTLY,etc. WHAT ABOUT OTHER GIRLS WHO FLUSHED THEIR CHILDREN WITH DRUGS, INJECTIONS,etc. IF NOT FOR ABORTIONS, MANY GIRLS/LADIES/WOMEN TODAY WOULD'VE BEEN SINGLE,DOUBLE,TRIPLE AND QUADRUPLE MOTHERS.

@OP: I UNDERSTAND THAT SUCH SITUATION COULD BE KINDA LIKE A STIGMA TO SOME YOUNG UNMARRIED GIRLS AND COULD POSSIBLY MAKE SOME FAMILIES (especially some mother in-laws) REFUSE THEIR SONS TO MARRY SUCH GIRLS BUT IF SHE'S A GOOD GIRL/LADY AND A WIFE MATERIAL, LEAVE HER AND SEE HOW MANY GUYS WILL GO AFTER HER LATER AND EVEN WISH TO MARRY HER.

I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE BECAUSE EVEN ME WEY DEY HERE DEY ADVISE YOU, I NO TOO SURE WETIN I GO DO IF I DEY YOUR SITUATION CONSIDERING SOME REASONS BUT AFTER ALL, NO BE PEOPLE DEY EVEN MARRY DEAF, DUMB, PHYSICALLY-CHALLENGED PEOPLE?

2 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Freshboi: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
pharmagba:
Very complicated.
I have seen such that came out good and those that crumble.
Having a girl child is ok and easier to take in, win her love and father than a male child. If you love her and you see in her all you desire take her and her child, and make sure everyone refer to you as the girl's father. Do this and she will worship you for ever. Also the successes of this involves not living close to family members.
In all the first thing is you most love and desire her and she same for you

Bro, it is not always easy. The woman and the child are already a family unit,with or without your presence. For the "worship" part, I feel it is a sense of romantic gratitude. Look around you.. Even the fine, single babes, who don marry them talk less of a single mom?

Two, many single moms don't trust easily.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:

Not rape or unfavourable circumstances dear

She dated the guy for 3years and blamed the incident on 'mistake'

But why would ladies who have a child or two decide to be silent about it until u are deep down in the relationship?

What's the difference saying it at the beginning or after a long period of time. To me, they are the same.
because of she had told you from the beginning, there is a higher possibility that you might not want to even start the relationship in the first place,most guys I know wouldn't even give the relationship a chance for take off
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by josite: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Freshboi:

Bro, it is not always easy. The woman and the child are already a family unit,with or without your presence. For the "worship" part, I feel it is a sense of romantic gratitude. Look around you.. Even the fine, single babes, who don marry them talk less of a single mom?

Two, many single moms don't trust easily.

u got it,they are already a family unit.and u will be in between them paying the bills and at the same time taking the heat.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by politicalpastor: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Guy. Run for your dear life. U don't need a step child. U too young for this. There are fresh pussy everywhere.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.[/quote]
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by vickvilles(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
follow your heart bro, the choice is yours.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by fuckpoverty(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
d girl f***kd up she shud av told u earlier nt nw,anyways d choice is urs nw......am in d same shoe as u bt mind told me wen we jst started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.