Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (47633 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2016
interesting
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by mohlanforex: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2016
SAMBO DASUKI. prince of sokoto caliphate and the next person to the crown.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by wayodude(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Everyone is Nigeria is 'royalty'. We once had a driver who was a prince. True story... grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nnamdi kanu suppose follow for that list.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
wetin make them celebi didnt even kw sm of them self
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by linearity: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Enya, so Rita na mbaise girl? It's making sense...unfortunately the general notion of mbaise girls are not good.

If you are an mbaise girl, you have reason to make hay when the sun is up, otherwise it is more easier for viable suitors to look the other way or manipulated to abandon the ship midstream.

@OP, which day chieftaincy title holders or dem pickin dem start to dey answer loyalty for 9ja?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by SIRRDIQ(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Okija Juju..

From the Royal Family of High Priests and Priestesses of in Okija LGA.

Grand nephew of Eze Ego. cool

Heir apparent to the throne of Eze Mmuo 1.

Title holder of Agu ji Egbe 1 of Ala Igbo Gburu Gburu.

Father of Obele Mmuo 1 of Igbo land.

Husband to Lolo Odozi Aku Eze Mmuo.

grin

But On Nairaland, some yeye mods and Nairalanders will be treating me like a commoner. angry

Iguweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
is that all u wan?
oya get back to ur garri b4 it finish...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
JAZES:

Lol....ok Prince Okija Juju

Lol, akukwana Mmadu alusi ebao
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
my side chick's dad is a king in one of the villages in mbaise - name withheld- why is my name off the list
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Am also from a royal family but no one know because I'm not proud and I don't show myself
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by Otsealu1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
theshaderoom:
What about Ngozi Okonjo Iweala the daughter of Prof Chukwurah Okonjo the Obi of Ogwashi uku and Diezani Allison also a daughter of an Obi?

If you ask, majority of Ogwashi-uku will tell you that okonjo is just occupying a position that is not his... Anyways their business not mine
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by ewizard1: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
That's no news! My fiancee too is from a Royal Family ; The Oy.....n's. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
My appreciation to them all but am a king on my Ownself,.a for their pocket as far they are n't paying my bill
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by justmenoni: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op abeg add airforce1
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
cool What about D'Prince - Omo Oba (Dumb Jazzy brother)? Abi dat one na royalty for mouth him be? shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by JAZES(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool What about D'Prince - Omo Oba (Dumb Jazzy brother)? Abi dat one na royalty for mouth him be? shocked

Bros na Don Jazzy not Dumb Jazzy...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
Cholls:
my brother I thank God for my life.

You people will celebrate me soon.
me 2 ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.